• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

Arden County is a replacement of New Lanchester(canceled due to save issues).It's based off many American cities mostly east coast cities.This project may take long to finish because my PC isn't good enough to run this game at high settings and I have school.However,I will post announcements on it.

Entries in this City Journal

MisterBlueStar4

The city council has recently gotten involved in a ongoing conflict on what should be built at this construction site

nUZPlLa.png

Developer #1.Uvorbo Construction & Landscaping wants to build a new housing area along the port area in the distance.Supporters say the project will house 8 families and will possibly provide new economic opportunities. 

Developer #2.Eden Construction CO. wants to include a brand new high school that could increase the land value in the area.Supporters say the new high school will increase the land value around the area and will give more teenagers access to a good high school.

Both sides are at each other's throats over the issues for a while now.There has been numerous confrontations and a fight over what should be built at this area.Which side do you choose?Also state why you chose that position.

MisterBlueStar4

Everyone who has been following my Arden County project,I've planned to stop working on this until I get equipment that can run this game without issues.For now I am shifting my focus onto European Cities for now.I plan to use less assets than I would use in American cities.