• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

Entry 1:First Photo

Here is a leak of my latest American city called New Lanchester

EzKrTW2.jpgI plan for this city to have a least 7 districts and a countryside.Yes,I will continue to work on this despite my crap PC.I have not decided a location for the city but I know the city will be in the east coast.I took inspiration from other American cities such as Boston,Kansas City,Detriot,etc.I will respond to comments and people who give tips and advice to help me with my detailing skills.There won't be another for at least a week or so follow me for updates!

Entries in this City Journal

MisterBlueStar4

Bad News

Bad News

So as you guys know I've upgraded my video card and guess what happened.The city won't load up even when i upgraded.I have tried everything,downgrading settings and deleting other saves.After so many issues and reducing settings,I've finally decided to shut down the project for good.I'm sorry but I had no choice because no solutions worked.

Rip New Lanchester

Jan 2016-Feb 2016

MisterBlueStar4

My pc has officially reached it's breaking point where the game runs at 1-2 fps even when i turn down my settings.I will not cancel this project thankfully but i won't be able to post anything next week unless i get my new graphics card.If you have any questions send me a message on my profile.

MisterBlueStar4

The Offices

So here's my new small office complex.There were orginally going to big two tall towers but i reduced it to small sized offices mainly to not ruin the view of the suburban area.Due to school and other life business I couldn't detail the offices much expect build it's parking lot.

0UDa9m4.jpg

Linden Park

Ok so here is one of my newest Districts,Linden Park.I plan for this district to have many parks and a community college.This is the district that will be home to college students,middle class families and the wealthy.The apartments range from $300,000 to at least $1,000,000 because of the apartment designs.Also,Notice a bridge in the distance,I am willing to build a highway on that exact bridge.

Yqh7YUI.jpg

The current interchange

This is the current interchange I did not build below.It's a terrible interchange that has a unrealistic exit and it leads into the suburban area.One time there was a huge traffic jam because I put a couple of Apartments in Linden park that housed a lot of people and it lasted from the interchange to the apartments.Thankfully,I've planned to get rid of the interchange and build a much better highway system which will cover most of the city's districts.

f0hA6XM.jpg