• Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

balatonherb_zpskgqbl0xz.gif

Welcome to Principality of Jantra.
It's a new CJ created by Mańkowsky.

Entries in this City Journal

Mańkowsky

Hello, today I'm going to show You second and the last part of update from Jaruna Islands. There's no photoshop, all shots were taken during weather effects developed by JENX. And please don't miss the end! :rofl:

sadasfdf_zps4usprlgi.png

sadsa_zpsblta8g5u.png

xsfadsf_zpszjardu7j.png

Summer time on Jaruna Islands lasts only one month. Most part of the year is rainy and snowy. Here some autumn shots.

fgdg_zpspmxtsueg.png

safasf_zpsvl7wwnwx.png

sadasdsd_zps11qobylw.png

efERRR_zpsdjyotb0t.png

dsagf_zpsisk8xaro.png

dsafadf_zpspmn27oeu.png

sad_zpslhr0wq7g.png

asdasdas_zpsjkgdqbzh.png

dsfsfd_zpsq3t8exdw.png

sadasd_zps6uqtepqk.png

And now... winter is coming! Brrrr....

sadda_zps3p3xccqd.png

safafa_zpsvigqe1un.png

sfasfsa_zpsr6e2o5vm.png

asdafagd_zpshwuqxxnz.png

saf_zpstt5qw9iy.png

fddf_zpsofju2832.png

Finally, a special GIFT for all of You, check it! :party:

down-arrow-icon-1896.pngdown-arrow-icon-1896.pngdown-arrow-icon-1896.png

Spoiler
Mańkowsky

Ahoooy ST! First of all I'd like to apologize for my English. I understand this language very well, but there might be few  harmless mistakes in my writting ;) 

Today I'd like to introduce my CJ called Principality of Jantra. We'll start with not big project called Jaruna Islands. This place is little bit inspired by https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ertholmene. I'm going to divide this update on 2 parts, today I'm gonna show you general shots taken on spring time.

1. It's small archipelago. Actually there are two inhabited islands: Jaruna Island (bigger one) and smaller Dziewanna Island.Up01pic01_zpsn07sdxmn.png

2. An entrance to the harbour:                                                              Up01pic02_zpsrzgq2gjc.png

3. The strait between the islands creates a perfect natural harbor:                                                              Up01pic03_zpsqm8nj0x2.png

4. There is small but charming town called Jaruna, only 100 inhabitants:                                                              Up01pic04_zpsk68gc1cu.png

5. Main street:                                                                                        Up01pic05_zpsynzsbbtg.png

6.                                                                                                                         Up01pic06_zps7a3loqko.png

7.                                                                                                                         Up01pic07_zpswg8opvwg.png

9. A footbridge between Islands:                                                              Up01pic08_zpsjvxspsnk.png

10. Short stone wharf on the Dziewanna Island:                                                              Up01pic09_zpsll1ik7i9.png

11. A little bit of nature, there are a lot of lupins and other dwarf plants:                                                                                                                             Up01pic10_zps956t3lip.png

11. Rocky wharf:                                                                                       Up01pic11_zpspleiflgi.png

12. A lighthouse on the top hill:                                                                                    Up01pic12_zpsnbhyckib.png

13. General overview:                                                                                              Up01pic13_zpskshykqit.png

Cheers!