• Moose

The Mayor of Many

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
  • Entry
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

Progress reports on each city that Mayor Grimiture runs. This mayor can't make up her mind, or settle, so maybe she can juggle.

Entries in this City Journal

BebeBleu

City of Palu - Uni Way

The City of Palu is home to 30, 000 Residents, most of whom are well educated and well off. A coastal city, Palu is surrounded by water and highways act as the main transport for all of city goods.

Without University Way, Palu would lose most of its workforce, which is why its so important for the city that this corner of the island thrives in business and education. If University way lost their tourism business, or parks, this district would plummet and dirty industry would need to take over.

Madam Mayor Bleu would like to extend a welcome to the second most important part of her city.

Showcased photos are from my tour of University way, and Id like to say this is a beautiful part of the city. I will have more pictures in my next article, diving into the detailing of Bleu's thought process. 

I arrived right before a major update to the district, so the change in scenery was a wonderful treat for my reports. Below you can see a night shot of our destination, a courtesy helicopter ride gave us great opportunity. Madam Mayor explains that our trip is a gift because her city is in trouble, which I'll explain in the next article. 

Before the roadwork, University way encourages walking, paths from the apartments to the coast where several beach getaways lie. Many covered car parks line the roads for pedestrians, free parking for everyone that goes to college. If I were to say one thing drew me into wanting to live here, those covered car parks.

She took me across the pond to her industry, a poor district but shes desperately trying to liven it up. A Cherry blossom park resides near the docks in hopes her office workers will stretch their legs. She is urging me to finish my University way article, before she trusts me with her 'Dirty' Industry secrets.

Screenshot 21.png

Screenshot 11.png

HiresScreenshot 3.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0