• Moose

Clay River Valley

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

Clay County which gets it's name from the Clay river consists mostly of gently rolling hills. It was begun as a rail junction and slowly grew into the areas commercial and business hub. It's population is currently about 50,000 and growing quickly. We join the city a few years after completion of three legs of the National Turnpike System.

Entries in this City Journal

rewright

Out of Order

Until I can find the cause of missing props I have had to put this journal on hold. I really appreciate the thoughtful suggestions from my friends here. So far I
am  not sure if the problem is the bug many have thought it might be, or something else like a a conflict.

Dick Wright

rewright

About two days ago a problem with missing buildings and various props began to appear. As you see in the image, this has caused some buildings to disappear, things like Peg tree lots, parking pieces to have missing props, etc. The only thing I had changed was to remove the avenue median mod. I reinstalled it tonight but nothing reappeared. So far this has only happened in Oakland, the largest and most developed city.

Any ideas?

Thanks - Dick

7UkYoG.png

rewright

9SL9iF.jpg

Offices, retail, education, and government make the North Side a vibrant and growing area.
Jmomn8.png

The buildings on the left house tech start up companies linked to the school next door.
6vsUSd.png

New quarters of the City/County government.
S1OmXj.png

Several companies have back office operations here.
v1tCqH.png

Quite a bit going on, so stay tuned.
sxnLK0.png

Thank for the visit - Dick

rewright

9SL9iF.jpg

Westwood is a town next to Oakland, with a lot of flat land. This area is prime for development.

j7uXPi.png

Here are a few pictures of how development has progressed at Garners Crossing in Westwood. Shopping, housing, and healthcare have given the area a decidedly urban feel.

tFP8dH.png

qSonbq.png

Westwood Regional High School is the area's largest.
O8i22z.png

II8Wvx.png

Thanks for the visit - Dick