• Moose

Agrophilia

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

Agrophilia is a rural based region and currently in progress.

Explore Kings Town , Blackwell Academy, Black Lake , Silvercastle and Kings Port.

Agrophilia_main.png

Entries in this City Journal

gatakos

poKzUk9.jpg
Hello everyone ! Long time no see ! Working and studying together left me with almost zero free time.

However, I am working on Northern Valethorn Area and I have almost completed the Recycling Center, Car factory and Coal power plant.

Early development:

Everything started from this motorway. I tried to recreate a British motorway. However, I was criticized for using non-British props so lets say that its a fantasy motorway !

I have to mention that everything was plopped piece by piece as the new mod for placing props didn't have uploaded back then.

SNxBtz7.png1

QxoHHYi.png2

GrVSmz3.png3

mGPGknx.png4

tKjYw6m.png5

LjkTlkW.png6

eAvFfKL.png7

My new fields and farms

nC9mmF0.jpg8

vg30aZC.jpg9

mSCdzDT.jpg10

cTimtIH.jpg11

zgYyasY.jpg12

6k9tHAb.jpg13

Aerial view

From right to left

• Recycling center
  • Power Plant
  • Fields and Toll Station
  • Car Factory

GSN76Z9.png14

Tolls and surroundings

xzTVU1i.png15

NtP7WWX.png16

yz1iBK9.png17

OtpTYpe.png18

cRVmvF9.png19

I hope you like this new entry ! Feel free to comment!

gatakos

3zGy3wu.png#1

Welcome to my new entry. At this point I will pause my rural development and focus on building my New Kings Town. During the Broken Save incident Kings Town destroyed. The few survivors immigrated to this area and granted the right to make a new city.

However, New Kings Town is bigger than the previous one added with a large cemetery area, a shopping park, business park and more residential areas. Roads grew larger giving me the opportunity to ''bomb'' them with props and customize them at will.

Enjoy !

A nice rainy day !

o1kV6jW.png#2
188QxKF.png#3
TYqYXze.png#4
lGkvVxh.png#5
cOUh5mS.png#6
edcVPpr.png#7
1ZYpdlA.png#8
q76HJvO.png#9
wzE0unU.png#10

17:30...time to go back home !
2RnKuep.png#11
3MbaEvU.png#12
vpIvTAm.png#13
sZdThBF.png#14
hocx4B0.png#15
3ElrtQE.png#16
Zer4BGv.png#17

Or time for shopping?
bUY5zhY.png#18
LCqMRbS.png#19

Red Town Hall is back !
d8CsvsO.png#20
9ZGDP99.png#21

gatakos

Hillcroft Farms#3

m9Wkrts.png#1

Welcome to another update of Hillcroft Farms. For this entry I managed to take some rainy photos from existing farms and added a wheat field.

Farming areas expanded towards north-east neighboring with the central Hillcroft farming area and surrounding the Hillcroft village (WIP),

I planned also both a cargo and passengers harbor area which is visible in some images. Fortunately, immigrants from Kings Town have already obtained the necessary permits to establish the New Kings Town. However, the town is much more biiger than the original one and is not only farm-oriented.

I wish you all enjoy  this entry.

Part 1 : Rainy Hillcroft farms and fields

gcQhSfY.png#2
GJufKeE.png#3
UyyDyZI.png#4
kUQl5N3.png#5

New wheat farm and new harvester prop

1HuOdLH.png#6
Bqfiprf.png#7
DrGhGRx.png#8

New Kings Town (WIP)
cdxeQEA.png#9
bWwd7rR.png#10

Part 2: North-East Hillcroft Farms

UpRsSIQ.png#11
m34hk1g.png#12

kEZNQAN.png#13

2GH6uZ8.png#14

jOgf5C1.png#15

m9Wkrts.png#16

HcygtK7.png#17

R8IBkKt.png#18

YCIQLwY.png#19

Wk1shWi.png#20

lrRW0ET.png#21

pHrqrP8.png#22

7JBJkUo.png#23

AfFM59g.png#24

sZRoJCJ.png#25

CTkwwqf.png#26

nuAnfrY.png#27

The farms' entrance

BLntRs5.png#28

052bYKL.png#29

SaGIASB.png#30

dWCFWuq.png#31

iBSSA66.png#32

aPBx014.png#33

mLNc0Bu.png#34

RGUhld6.png#35

aZGHvhk.png#36

j5Np1n0.png#37

sxEx2x5.png#38

1HzNnPT.png#39

9THSFKm.png#41

3MRJUy7.png#42

3XGjwnj.png#43

9TI5KPM.png#44

sjyG67h.png#45

1ytL6Xl.png#46

Q77o9do.png#47

17LnibF.png#48

Aerial Overview

sRETVP6.png#49

The old cemetery (WIP)

XiKVKjD.png#50

xhpPNNt.png#51

gatakos

Hillcroft Farms #2

QxabaBn.png#1

This is an updated entry for Hillcroft farms and fields. 
Cows' well-being. Added grass (boformer's texture) over the field
4Cq0xWx.png#2
GYk6IEO.png#3

Some gravel paths connecting the farms and fields. Such a great walk!
LkYZYlo.png#4
alSvlXo.png#5

Bees and Hillcroft's honey are famous because the variety of flora giving an outstanding taste
ShD07Rw.png#6
upargkB.png#7

Between the farms and fields there are remnants of an old castle
Some parts of the wall are still intact 
ehwz3qM.png#8
3pbfZbD.png#9
GqceZNJ.png#10
k7mB22T.png#11
QxabaBn.png#12
kH3l5IA.png#13

There are also small rural warehouse for storing stuff and equipment
xsxW5js.png#14
d5Sp79g.png#15

Some cottages offering Bed and Breakfast services
LdbBRvi.png#16
DVir7Tv.png#17
bIwb9ZF.png#18
zBq5eIq.png#19
hoXncAJ.png#20
taUdbm9.png#21

And a small area with some lovely cottages between farms and fields
jVx3Hsk.png#22
bAV6bAb.png#23
Q3cNtAe.png#24
WH7xdIW.png#25
7Lg6Vn0.png#26
ehKTg36.png#27
WESkEtY.png#28
G06sXLI.png#29

The Hillcroft Village (WIP)
L9DZ3wT.png#30
io355AB.png#31
6FMlgty.png#32

The river bank
YJiQY0M.png#33

More pics here: http://imgur.com/a/fQGmz

gatakos

A7UsBvv.jpg#1

Silvercastle was the main city of Agrophilia region. It was a walled city with a working passengers harbor located in Kings Port under the citadel.
However, some outdated mods broken my save file and so I am presenting you the last available images from my project. Unfortunately, I didn't take screenshots from Black Lake which was 80% completed . Furthermore, I am working on another map based on rural styling. I am willing to recreate the New Kings Town , enhanced with better road layout , and different farming style. I will make a Silvercastle and Kings Port inspired city to serve as regional capital. I would like to know your thoughts about this. Do you believe that I should start a new CJ or incorporate in this one my new rural map?

Aerial 

weCNM2Y.jpg#2

From left to right. The western high-way entrance to the walled level 1 of Silvercastle, The level 2 walls, southern  gate connecting to Kings Port, Kings Port and above the Citadel area.
4fCnjB6.jpg#3

The western high-way entrance
luuxi6a.jpg#4
qLJ0u7t.jpg#5

The northern entrance
d4nbY16.jpg#6

The eastern entrance
QlRm5Ie.jpg#7

Level 2 developed 
fAusnuz.png#8
72hAARf.png#9
jv4Q77L.jpg#10
7FZNBnu.jpg#11
5mMxSMs.jpg#12
Ps7ekWv.jpg#13
FIOVJwR.jpg#14

Level 3 developed
ETXzNVL.jpg#15

Kings Port
wx4YuGI.jpg#16

Regional Airport
4gTVpxJ.jpg#17

Some rural images
T6E8SrE.png#18
5Nb6BDP.png#19
lX1SQO6.png#20

I hope you enjoyed Agrophilia! Feel free to comment !

gatakos

1VTYTFl.jpg

Part 1: The Kings Town outskirts.

Outskirts
iLZ83Os.jpg#1
2pT6mdi.jpg#2

Road Connection to the national road, Kings town entrance junction

N50WQL9.jpg#3
Lv2Vucs.jpg#4

Trains
iJGsEc6.jpg#5

St. Nicholas Hill, Ought to be better with different trees and beautification. Update came first!
sQ1CxyF.jpg#6
kR6jqxC.jpg#7

Road anarchy. Tried to cope with the traffic setting aside the beauty
QOa3Q65.jpg#8

Road redevelopment. At last, I've set aside the traffice and tried to beautify the junction
UZVyXY1.jpg#9
NvRMMN5.jpg#10
L4ncWgk.jpg#11
5uyttTY.jpg#12
9ewi0EX.jpg#13

Brand New!
Ws13IEn.jpg#14
rXVNbEq.jpg#15

Part2: Blackwell Academy Area

Wmxexdi.jpg#16
Blackwell Academy is the heart of Agrophilia's agricultural sciences. Graduates earn internships to the local farms in order to supplement their knowledge and gain important experience over the fields.
EINmbMO.jpg#17

Induction day. Colorful lampposts with posters, youths and dedicated professors! Almost a festival for the local region! UK/EU and International students applied this year.

I have placed lamps with flags for the induction day. I have walled the academy, added beatifications and a car park.

FQaEk1O.jpg#18
pkTTabr.jpg#19
w89vlQE.jpg#20
Nn016oH.jpg#21
IC67QcU.jpg#22
hYQNG82.jpg#23

νοῦς ὑγιής ἐν σώματι ὑγιεῖ : healthy mind in a healthy body

fsWwPjP.jpg#24
bMamWLr.jpg#25

mXIaTTd.jpg#26

Blackwell's Supermarket

I have placed brick walls around the supermarket, a parking lot and plopped cars on it, trucks on the back side, fenced the farm and added hay boxes. Furthermore, I tried to beautify the residential area with gardens, wheelie bins, royal mail postboxes.

zCmxoCF.jpg#27
hSYDSGr.jpg#28
6zgFsDx.jpg#29

Cruising around the outskirts
iprE4Nn.jpg#30
uEXrsHR.jpg#31
k0uHhxQ.jpg#32
9NrmmWL.jpg#33
Ng48UdE.jpg#34
mi2sFTY.jpg#35

Some farms

050RZ02.jpg#36
jewySGI.jpg#37
OVaYBoJ.jpg#38
phSRzlL.jpg#39
iEzKx3x.jpg#40

I hope you liked this entry! Feel free to comment !

gatakos

kqi7khl.jpg

This is an update from my last touch on Kings Town. I worked on the details used a plethora of props. Then I managed to provide the British homogeneous architectural style using terraced houses. I am crossing my fingers as I am waiting an update on ''some roads'' mod in order to load again my city. Until then I am using photos from my archive for this CJ.

I tried to make something beautiful and special. It is my very first CJ and serious involvement with city building games. However, Lady Luck was not on my side.
Part 1: Kings Town more details
The Old water tower with LHD chevrons, roundabout sign road barriers and roundabout signs on each exit.
PdfhqX8.jpg#1
h3zvjwe.jpg#2

The Pubs
Added treebeds, UK doublepost boxes,signposts and menu signs
A2uddj6.jpg#3
2bt7oas.jpg#4
i7B1gLY.jpg#5
1d3PYPe.jpg#6
OTgYFlK.jpg#7

The Townhall area and the central car park
Added cars, parking signs, chain wall, trees,treebeds, bicycle shelters, bicycles,electronic signs for coach stop etc
oOm0SkC.jpg#8
4hRnHO7.jpg#9
0KlBR6f.jpg#10

The coach stop
hlyvQXf.jpg#11
L2UqCFz.jpg#12

The courthouse
sg4fs9s.jpg#13
wEsnubH.jpg#14

More details
8omIdEI.jpg#15
303SjDx.jpg#16

The High Street
VmsHisD.jpg
2bt7oas.jpg

The football stadium (Agrophiliakos F.C.)
Jo37gQE.jpg#17
AIamb9s.jpg#18
iBqusje.jpg#19
Kq5wiVo.jpg#20

Part 2: Kings Town by night !
RJp5ILD.jpg#21
QERc6cd.jpg#22
nc5EU7Q.jpg#23
xX9ghpr.jpg#24
qVtvrKq.jpg#25
YL8fKHz.jpg#26
tQPPCfV.jpg#27

I hope you liked this entry! Feel free to post any comment ! 

gatakos

OKVd9PO.jpg

Unfortunately, my save is broken. Almost 200++ hours building, terraforming,bulldozing and brainstorming wasted. I hope for some updates in order to restore my city. 

Part 1: Kings Town Supermarkets.

At this point I used a small forest area to add the supermarkets and parking space.

Xd1PUaw.jpg#1

DdVo2JI.jpg#2

I plopped brick wall around the SMs, cars,coke machines trucks and trolleys.

ch1WI1L.jpg#3

02cuwrN.jpg#4

1HOzttP.jpg#5

CTVDHqS.jpg#6

For car parks I used props such as barriers, guard house, cars , fences and posters.

fTjdLNj.jpg#7

swtmfGP.jpg#8

fTjdLNj.jpg#9

9PyDtoN.jpg#10

jcs3OLO.jpg#11

j41jFla.jpg#12

kHdfYvL.jpg#13

Part 2: Cargo train station

GVg6ztE.jpg#14

va4E0uq.jpg#15

lPlTjln.jpg#16

nDPRTxt.jpg#17

OKVd9PO.jpg#18

44niDU5.jpg#19

ASrzED5.jpg#20

ukloyCo.jpg#21

Part 3: The recycle center 

As the cargo station and the recycle center are not finished. However, my save is broken so I present them at their latest form.

8BvVXNm.jpg#22

sedWC0b.jpg#23

rrpTZQp.jpg#24

XWyXF3q.jpg#25

yR0RYzr.jpg#26

9JZYJum.jpg#27

rhp3QoY.jpg#28

In4FKgg.jpg#30

BMDYHxZ.jpg#31

Part 4: Latest images before broken save.

From here you can see Black Lake, Silvercastle and Kings Port, the regional airport and the terraced farms still WIP.

Ui709yH.jpg

3jNDpoU.jpg

2bgm1HP.jpg

UBwjSSU.jpg

BOgtggB.jpg

gatakos

hbhChUs.jpg#1

''There is nothing permanent except change.'' 

Heraclitus , 4th century BC

Year after year, kings Town grew and expanded. Three store townhouses raised around the Town Hall. The area developed more. Beatifications added. A town which is alive and matures. 

Part 1: The Paved District and Farmers Market

The Paved District is the most distinctive area of the town. The red brick pavement makes a wonderful contrast with the roundish cobblestone pavements. Chain walls used to prevent cars parked over the pavements. Nicely trimmed cypresses are planted on wonderful tree beds matching with the delicate retro lamps. This low traffic district is indeed the Talk of The Town.

( I used two different decals-redbrick and cyclic cobblestone, propped cypresses, tree beds, cars, postboxes, retro lamps, wheelie bins, two way signs, road lane stripe at the end of the pathway,benches and UK phone booths)

fLKV8uk.jpg#2

iE0EF6p.jpg#3

4Ifhq4y.jpg#4

FQ92CNk.jpg#5

cDYcUVt.jpg

4Ifhq4y.jpg

-The Farmers Market Overview

The heart of agriculture. Fresh and nutritious food directly from the producers. Kings' Town Farmers Market is the very core of its identity. Its a marketplace open for every local producer and citizen. From left to right, Hawks' farmer markets assets plopped next to Soldyne's props. Popcorn,Ice cream and food carts added too. Picnic Pavilions, public restroom, gazebo and a grill for hungry visitors. Any gaps filled with concrete brushes.

Before:

nRN6nVj.jpg

After:

RQpsRqn.jpg#8

w8gULw8.jpg#9

9FcKqpU.jpg#10

cZDPkNf.jpg#11

14UOeEk.jpg#12

Added walls on municipal crematory

Part 2: Pathway decorations and St. Andrews beautification project

YZi77jA.jpg#13

6pu1g06.jpg#14

Walls out of rocks frames the pathways from farmers market to St.Andrews Church. Added some more flora too.

0BoeDtV.jpg#15

St.Andrews walled , more flora added plus tombs. Corners on the opposite side walled and used tree beds.

uTzGRFm.jpg#16

Corners brushed with concreted, addedparking lots, cars and parking signs

Before:

aVgUqIp.jpg

After:

xu78jB5.jpg#17

A better view than previous entry

E2r8Uut.jpg#18

At the end of the paved district there was a roundabout. Now added with oaks and red shady trees, rock wall, RHD chevron and roundabout signs on each entrance

Part 3: Farmhouses

Except the industrial farms , there are also many farmhouses. I used UK poles with wire, farm fences, garages and a small dutch house (1x1). I also plopped cows, flowers, bicycles,chickens, wall ivies, cars, stones, stonewall, well, wheelie bins,tractor and its load, fertilizer truck, small props such as barrels, boxes etc. Except the 3 houses everything else plopped.

This farmhouse is located at the eastern entrance of Kings Town. View to the Black Lake's road and rail. 

A17WjCN.jpg#19

ayv2LND.jpg#20

7zyyx5w.jpg#21

xwveWBg.jpg#22

9DmiC57.jpg#23

This Farmhouse is located at the northern part of the Kings Town peninsula. Located to the newly founded recycle plant of Kings Town. It has direct access to the national road.

Again , except the houses everything else plopped.

drFNpfM.jpg#24

AyvZpKr.jpg#25

MvSJe5F.jpg#26

I also used the national road safety pillars for rural areas keeping the reservation barriers for more urban areas.

Ykxk4zK.jpg#27

5fRjymb.jpg#28

I hope you liked this entry !

Enjoy the Journey ! 

PEedoba.jpg#29

gatakos

Chronicle of Agrophilia: Issue #1

This chronicle shows the growth and expansion of the Kings Town and Blackwell Academy areas. It is also giving clues for the upcoming areas.

From humble beginnings to a prosperous rural area. The need of prosperity led to a successful sustainable development of the area. 

Year 3 Ab urbe condita

0S5WPKw.jpg#1

Year 10 Ab urbe condita

QoFY56b.jpg#2

Year 13 Ab urbe condita

JUfrUNP.jpg#3

Year 15 Ab urbe condita

njMTxde.jpg#4

However, Agrophilia had to cope with several problems. The land capabilities are not infinite. This led the Greater and Lesser Assembly into a further strategic development.

1. The renovation of Silvercastle in order to serve as a major tourist destination and capital of Agrophilia.
  2. The creation of Kings Port as the main passenger harbor. 
  3. The creation of a dam in Black Lake area and the foundation of a new town for energy reasons.

There are also rumors for terraced farming areas but the authorities declined to comment over the issue.

Kings Port and Silvercastle

5emfkwT.jpg#5

Black Lake

0cIUWpE.jpg

Thank you for buying Chronicle of Agrophilia Issue#1

gatakos

jbqqScw.jpg#1

Part 1: The St Andrews church. Patron saint of Kings Town.

Saint Andrews is the protector of cultivators and shepherds. Kings town raised an exquisite church which blends the very concepts of an early ecclesiastical basilica with Gothic architectural references. Red bricks used to match both the town hall's and courthouse's style. It is located 2 blocks from the city center easily accessible on foot or bus-line 1 (red line - Central Train Station- Town Hall). According to the folk-lore, Saint Andrews is the christian incarnation of god Dionysus. However, the Olympian Christianity of Agrophilia accepts both the saint and the lesser deity. 

I plopped cars on parking space. (only Hyundai tucson and sonata are available).

aVgUqIp.jpg#2

liz1AwJ.jpg#3

jrphksJ.jpg#4

kH7O9yB.jpg#5

Part 2: The Municipal Cemetery.

The Municipal Cemetery serves the community as the last citizens' resting place. There is an annual celebration called ''anthestiria'' or flower festival. According to the folk-lore, The dead are like the god Adonis. Citizens flower the tombs, marching through the towns' roads and throwing flower petals on streets.After that they assembly again to the cemetery's church and pray for the resurrection of the dead just like the lesser god. Adonis resurrected every spring, bringing back life and joy to the nature. The Olympian Christian church commemorate the god Adonis as prophet of Jesus-Christ. 

[ I beautified the surrounding area and added some gardens (pappeln trees etc)].

SmLV8TL.jpg#6

Part 3: The Shore. ''Natural beauty''.

The Shoreline of Kings Town is a thesaurus of relaxation and tranquility. Citizens walk by the river, go for picnic or admire the stunning view. The Shoreline is also a popular tourist destination. It is rumored that the poem ''Oh Titan Gaia'' has been written by the shore from the unknown national poet. Therefore,  writers, poets and artists are visiting the place asking from Muses to inspire them.DUkbnJg.jpg#7

05SIbCX.jpg#8

I also added wheelie bins outside the terraced houses (20% completed).

kWcAlcl.jpg#9

mgVZZlJ.jpg#10

R0Xj06w.jpg#11

xb7h4Zj.jpg#12

8JdhNqW.jpg#13

kcw7eHK.jpg#14

HzIeE4j.jpg#15

pDvyFEA.jpg#16

PoMhgXF.jpg#17

EWqXPYO.jpg

0Pz44z4.jpg#19

I hope you like my entry !

More interesting entries to come!

Join the Journey! See you in Agrophilia !!

p7gsitw.jpg#20

gatakos

Agrophilia_main.png
This is my first city journal and entry so be polite with me please!!

(Attention Philia in Greek means friendship, φιλος-φιλια, philos-philia . Agrophilia is also used in political economy and sustainabile accounting. Its not only agro-economy but a political-economic system. By any means I didn't refer to any  sexual arousal neither mental or psychological illnesses)

Part 1: The founders.

''Agrophilia is not only a region. Agrophilia is a very way of life'' (Ruralson R., 3rd year Ab urbe condita)

Once upon a time, three statesmen formed a regional state with the Queen's approval in a blessed land. They chose the name Agrophilia based on an ancient language with a dual meaning. Agrophilia means ''the friend of agriculture''. However, it means a way of life-related to the environment, sustainability and social interaction between the rural and the urban development.

Sir Richards Ruralson, Dr. Cornelius Beancounter and Mr. MacPolitics shared a common inspiration. To make a sustainable economy attached to the joy of the rural life. To make a delicate use of land and to promote agro-economy, to develop new technologies, a new political system and a beautiful place for citizens to live.

Kings Town (pic:10th year Ab urbe condita)

2015_12_18_00108.jpg

Part 2: Investing on education. The foundation of Blackwell Academy

The very first thing they realized was the need of a new educational system. A system which could introduce the love for nature and mother Gaia and the wealth by investing in the agriculture and the symbolic capital*. Firstly, they established the Blackwell Academy. The very first modules were agricultural technics, basic agro-economics, sustainable accounting and political theory.

2015_12_18_00027.jpg

Part 3: The Longest Journey

The second step was to establish the base of the town's economy. So, they travelled around the county to find a suitable spot for new farmlands and a new town.

2015_12_17_00022.jpg

They spotted a place in which a poet once wrote:

''Oh Titan Gaia, your body is so lustful for man's hoe.'Your heart a vault with plethora of resources. But the Suns' children are shy and blind. For not, settling your plentiful hug. Your sweat of love forms rivers. Your sweet smile is mirrored upon the beauty of the area''

When they spotted the right place they found Kings Town. 

Part 4: The Kings Town

They tried to attract citizens from neighboring cities by providing free land declarations to the new citizens. The newcomers had the chance to retrained in the Blackwell Academy and then to work on their fields, manufacturing, services or selling high-quality agricultural products to nearby regions. In order to make people love their new town, the founders decided to establish a new way of self-governance. They formed the Greater and Lesser assembly to hold in account the governmental stewards. The Greater Assembly was based only on producers and farmers. They had a binding vote over laws for or against. The Lesser Assembly formed by even children with a voting right for every matter from schools to economic strategy of the town. They also build a delicate red townhall, a courthouse, a clock tower, the patrons' saint church, the central train station and the first water tower.

2015_12_13_00045.jpg

2015_12_18_00011.jpg

2015_12_18_00015.jpg

2015_12_18_00077.jpg

2015_12_18_00014.jpg

2015_12_18_00100.jpg

2015_12_18_00112.jpg

2015_12_18_00143.jpg

The town grew fast and more and more citizens populated the town developing both the fields and the commercial areas. They also build a small farmers market next to the town center providing healthy and tasty products.

2015_12_18_00022.jpg

2015_12_18_00025.jpg

2015_12_18_00116.jpg

2015_12_18_00151.jpg

-symbolic capital: Tangible and Intangible assets produced by the landmarks, terrains' morphology, indigenous products, level of environmental attractiveness, local customs, ethos and human activity.

gatakos

rvEjP5n.jpg

Part 1: The Central Train Station- Early Days

Kings Town's awe was the high capacity central station which has been built the third year from town's foundation. It was a delicate brick station located on the entrance of town designed by Enzo Parmeziano, the architect of the Old Water Tower. The station was accessible by bus and provided 2 large car parks. Firstly, the station serviced international lines and connected Kings Town with the whole country. Nowadays, there are secret plans for two new regional lines towards Black Lake and Silvercastle. However, the authorities are not commenting over the issue.

trHvMW3.jpg

0JY3ra5.jpg

Part 2: The Central Train Station- Nowadays

The Central Train Station remains the busiest part of town. It is connected with the bus line 1 (Town Hall-Coach Station-Central Train Station) and serves 150 citizens and 70 tourists per week. [Cars plopped (Hyundai Tucson-Sonata and dream's van), added some more parking space and bushes.]

WLuWl2A.jpg

ugpmjwu.jpg

The authorities accepted London-Midlands service to migrate into Kings' Town line for both regional and national connection.
However, a secret society called ''Chirpy'' is behind plentiful donations to the Kings Town Municipality. Thus, the authorities named the train service department ''flying chirpy'' !!!!

KKeGkYM.jpg

Jmy8iK2.jpg

VexLbwc.jpg

Ed9DbYK.jpg

Part 3: The Utilities.

Both Greater and Lesser Assembly decided to ''go green'' in terms of power needs. So after the outcome of the binding voting (97% for, 3% against) the authorities established an Aeolian Park over the Mountain Aruralis and two solar farms. 

10#

Pbzs8Tg.jpg

11#

ZvJnjX3.jpg

12#

cuEhsh7.jpg

13#

qVjAhBz.jpg

14#

IWwwBgC.jpg

Part 4: Services.

Kings Town is obliged to offer the best possible services to its citizens. It has already a metropolitan police and fire station and a new established medical practice. In the same area it is also located the Old Bus Station and the Central Train Station. The location provides an easy reach both inside and outside the town.

15#

wUtmemK.jpg

16#

JZIsCga.jpg

17#

UOAq2Y2.jpg

18#

dawppLZ.jpg

Here you are going to see the brand new ploppable Volvo engines into ''static action'' ! 

19#

B0r2pv9.jpg

20#

5Wf6pQx.jpg

I hope you liked this new entry !

Join the Journey! See you in Agrophilia !!
21#

5iTy09w.jpg

gatakos

Kings Town

2016-02-01_00060.thumb.jpg.85aa4c54f95ff

Part 1 - Kings Town and Blackwell Academy area from above

''Oh Titan Gaia, your body is so lustful for man's hoe.Your heart a vault with plethora of resources. But the Suns' children are shy and blind. For not, settling your plentiful hug. Your sweat of love forms rivers. Your sweet smile is mirrored upon the beauty of the area''

Districts

2016-02-01_00060a.thumb.jpg.568b3ef10c31

Part 2: Kings Town Eastern Entrance (National Road)

2016-02-01_00061a.thumb.jpg.deff56a58595

2016-02-01_00062.thumb.jpg.c27699ed2eb9c

2016-02-01_00063.thumb.jpg.54475a5b788ff

Right road leads to Kings Town

Upwards to the mountain pass (national road route) and then to the Silvercastle

Downwards to the highway

Left road leads to Kings Lake

Da8Qi67.jpg

Tunnel entrance to the national road and the mountain pass.

m4JtPq5.jpg

Sunken national road- town entrance

1SpUkPl.jpg

bxuvDvC.jpg

Towns' entrance, the old water tower roundabout

The new view:

NB1Ewya.jpg

Part 3: Town 

Highstreet

7yYGZWb.jpg

Town hall residential area ( I have added some Royal mail postboxes and UK phone booths)

8DVxl6R.jpg

DIGWnok.jpg

waJRwh2.jpg

Southern part

scgBw1l.jpg

Part 4: Town Hall

I have placed royal mail postboxes , UK phone booths , parked cars , sighseeing bus and Boformer's flagged lights

ucJtJHo.jpg

Yf7Si9X.jpg

pKC2ti8.jpg

gLw6xeV.jpg

SMJzwA1.jpg