• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

My first City Journal utilizing some money cheats to get things done faster and many cosmetic lots and bats and those wonderful things.

Uses maps, some custom by me, some not, please ask me if you like one. (note: i almost always terraform so this might not be exact)
Please do remember, do not expect too see traffic nor not see grids because I can't remember to fix that while pic taking.

Entries in this City Journal

BugeyedDragon

Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u3Ixd3b.jpg
Some industrial warehouses/manufacturing + a Pepboys and Lowes.
JHTg3dN.jpg
More industry
tzAXKWp.jpg
Bonus substation + grungy warehouse + brewery
cwBkQ6s.jpg
Logistics, warehouse, Dollar General, and the back of Tina's Grocery
oAy32nB.jpg
Caldor, bank, and front of Tina's.
qAgJXEP.jpg
Firestation, inn, theatre, old threatre, italian restaurant, old Shell station, starbucks, arby's, car repair, Sam's Club, small convienence + condo
LZu3i7p.jpg
Industry, cellphone tower, dye vats, warehouses, etc, you get the drill
FGoVIww.jpg

hVQfRO7.jpg

jaN8X2Y.jpg

beQgxC2.jpg

aIzYovs.jpg

2bmZ2wd.jpg
Onto the suburbs
cg1idiw.jpg
Low-mid-highrises
pghS8QD.jpg

X4fpINJ.jpg
That's it for this segment
sv6lo6B.jpg
Bridge.
pSyovJB.jpg
Windmills, gas station and some low-midrises
q8M0Csv.jpg
Windmills + low-midrises. 
zvCJJrc.jpg
That's it for this segment.
x8zrndj.jpg
Crematorium + suburbs
spBf5h7.jpg
Suburbs
IH1Y2kT.jpg
Sheep farm + family house and backyard
Lt44xgV.jpg
Pig farm + that old guy who has a motorcycle and a car
n52PrBY.jpg
Guy who has friend over at house who owns an rv he never uses + cow farm
cJNVMxc.jpg
That's it for this segment
z09qCsX.jpg
Lastly, farms. That's it for this segment.
OfTNamW.jpg
That's the whole of Numty, everyone.
Thank you all so much for tuning in, it validates this entire process and it makes me feel really great knowing people like my hard work. Seeya next time!!

BugeyedDragon

Hello everyone! I'm back!!
Pretty proud, however, this was made in one day so judge it accordingly!
YqpNCGK.jpg
Buildup.BuNcJXG.jpg
Bbbbuuiiilllddddduuuppppffeu8C9.jpg
BAH BAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
6PsUc8A.jpg
The factory district.
GdAfQm9.jpg
The watertower and one of the dock entrances.
6juhXLp.jpg
This is the only connection to the river parting the mountains. A fishery, algae farm, and a big trash dock.
1cVvPJa.jpg
Warehouses and one smokestack.
X4SLLbI.jpg
Some more warehouses and some old w2w buildings. (woah whats that on the side???? :])
LwXgHuJ.jpg
Commercial goodness
MbS0ayi.jpg
End of the commercial district.
Now, for-
9wwzKMr.jpg
GASP
15Bxo0Z.jpg
Repairs and the office. Plus the landing area
yqTABPV.jpg
Top hangars and the windsock + end of the runway.
Y4CHGlH.jpg
Beginning of the residential.
B2OAFId.jpg
Small minigolf.
va83n7D.jpg
Residential
RNZ3CE8.jpg
Residential
qfb5MXM.jpg
Baseball field and... Lawn Ball?? Lawn Bowl?? I forgot.
zv2k6hm.jpg
Residential
llJqJWX.jpg
Residential
bFOs9zs.jpg
Residential
xMXo0EK.jpg
End of Residential
Well, that's it!!
lrJ8FgS.jpg
Full extent of the Residential
oPQyTh2.jpg
The commerce and industrial place.
ZY19mTL.jpg
That is a mountain for clarity.
This was made with one of @CorinaMarie's fantastic maps. I flattened the terrain for the city, that's it.

BugeyedDragon

Jonro

the lizkond tag is there for tagging purposes and nothing else.

why hello there everyone. no longer will i write these with much of a story, it's all just messing around. this is my first city since a two month hiatus because i didn't wanna play anymore. partially because my kitten's death drained everything outta me.
but, i'm ready to roll rumble and do the things!!!

picture one:

VIrbLaQ.jpg

read the cj desc for why there is a grid and zero traffic. this uses the 

by manuel-ito. download all his relots they're phenomal.

PhzgQt9.jpg

above it are these lone houses on the road leading to the town and small neighborhood. we'll go back and see the neighborhood real quick.

IgZ1lXQ.jpg

here it is!!!!! lot more maxis houses grew than usual.

cJNBc31.jpg

the lake it wraps around. the roads follow the river(?)(i forgot if it's all a lake or a river turning into a lake)
u3vFwyZ.jpg

it offshoots into a small commercial place. There's a gas station, convenience store, autoshop, mcdonalds, and one of those fancy looking restaurants that just sells burgers.

Q3LaOhU.jpg

OH HEY A BIG NEIGHBORHOOD
main neighbahood!!!
ooINZHw.jpg

the tennis center court place made by someone i forgot rsc i think???!!?!?!?! it's really good tho!

DMX6tuD.jpg

changing rotation now!! trash college commerce and the pumping station!

Q45yfBk.jpg

some stores!

Oy4LMLQ.jpg

logistics area place thing!!!

a2jVJEh.jpg

shops

SZ5nR7x.jpg

farm road offshoot from the neighborhood

3RfLfbJ.jpg

farm t-intersection

4Iu8ahO.jpg

entrance to another small neighorhood

OE7Vcaw.jpgcul de sac one

zMajivS.jpg

cul de sac two

H4aaGB9.jpgend roundabout

zJr16sQ.jpg

high school and some old timey market that sells organic stuff

iJzQkFo.jpg

older historic nice pretty cool good neighborhood

HLUDtOQ.jpg

The canal goes under the farm, comes up in the middle, and continues on.

crch3Xe.jpg

and then it ends.

Well, I hope you all enjoyed. Dunno how frequent future stuff will be, but towns are gonna be faster for now.

OH AND FULL CITY PICS

iMV0foL.jpgWAMcRMQ2EW.jpgA JAM SAM

SEEYA!! :D

BugeyedDragon

THE DAY IS OCTOBER 23RD.

THE SEASON IS AUGUST.

THE CITY IS FLATOP HILL.

YOU ARE TUNING IN TO...

lizkond_cjlogo2.thumb.jpg.7e258fd8876927

Special thanks to Bipin for the header!

mWzTLYs.jpg

Here we have the edge of the city, an entrance to the dirt road (Rancherdale Dr.) connected to two larger roads. You can see the water tower, an antennae, a newly built fire station, and housing.

dSawlQx.jpg

We go further down the road, and meet ourselves with a small place with commercial buildings (Gambit Sq.)! A church in the upper corner over there, and a peek at the bikepath streets!

CvMJWA5.jpg

The inner part of the neighborhood featuring some commercial buildings!

(BACKSTORY:  At about 1967, swathes of immigration left unemployment festering. A vote between governors Chris Kaley, Keith Tristoph, and Trumald Donp, including a confirmation from Lurdol Kurilt (3-term presidency) signed a bill that claimed areas of neighborhoods that were abandoned and built commercial there. Some neighborhoods and cities met it with abandonment and slumification, but others did not change, one or two had met it with valor and increased substantially in development.)

mU3Q7SY.jpg

The elementary school, and a lot more housing.

Hu29e8T.jpg

A peek at the farms, and the other lower side of the neighborhood.

fNSRnAT.jpg

Farms.

wtv3GRa.jpg

Upper end of the neighborhood and more farms. You can see the library from here in the upper corner.

6QmQ3ux.jpg

Onto Rancherdale Drive!

GqIOwmj.jpg

XQZ7f7R.jpg

That's the end!

But not the end of the entry! We still have 20 pictures!!!!! HA HA HA!!!!!!

7MUyQGO.jpg

Bushes.

eQp4XKa.jpg

Substations.

olYdvb3.jpg

AND POWERLINES!

sgREOLf.jpg

9nmepIG.jpg

kvykov3.jpg

Powerlines coming from the other city.

QIeroz0.jpg

A small pond.

NRjOrN3.jpg

A planned housing area.

(BACKSTORY: Due to increased immigration from the Middle-East, Lizkond is creating new housing districts specifically for the immigration. Due to an injured current economy, cheaper roads have to be used, however it's not specific as this style of road is in other neighborhoods and districts.)

1kCGuxS.jpg

Now let's get commercial, and rail through.

255QMLA.jpg

3lriEzu.jpg

MyIldxa.jpg

WSQMalf.jpg

A museum dedicated to the railroad inside a roundhouse. Right around the corner is the station halt.

MfO9Aj2.jpg

Train repair yard.

DlyxCAn.jpg

The trains needed for repair go through into the repair yard, once repaired, they are tested. They go through that long rail curve farthest from the rail. If fully functioning, and if industrial, they go up through the first exit into the dedicated heavy industrial rail line. If fully functioning, and a passenger train, they go down and over to the main rail. If still in need of repairs, it keeps going south back into the repair yard.

HX2QcCS.jpg

lQcRnHv.jpg

jEe82bS.jpg

gAogvhP.jpg

Wag1Fhl.jpg

The coal power plant, a transformer, and a garbage dump.

(BACKSTORY: The coal power plant only powers the hills, because it also delivers power to the neighboring country. There are multiple power plants along the edge of Lizkond that sell power to the neighboring country. It also receives coal from the neighboring city. The passenger train has to run through the power plant as pictured.)

149m37g.jpg

AND NOW

DHT5ka1.jpg

WE TAKE TO THE HILLS!

sPXVp1f.jpg

ChZVbNd.jpg

WQfJzcb.jpg827dkhk.jpg

1UmXqSd.jpg

The underground parking lot for the rail halt goes under and exits through that tunnel.

12BH6OR.jpg

OwbRKQ1.jpg

MYrUWky.jpg

Wmid4ph.jpg

SgQpzaa.jpg

KDvPs7j.jpg

gcmu4Xq.jpg

RqemSbk.jpg

We move on to a small village, only accessible from outsiders via the railroad!

EekmZSC.jpg

IE28fnV.jpg

And now to some high altitude shots!

NPro1aa.jpg

q5y3G0B.jpg

xXhMDOL.jpg

1kCGuxS.jpg

GakUzSA.jpg

ckd1r3y.jpg

Now, on to a question:

Where is Leira?

Leira and Boomooderie have sprung into a war, and high violence is abroad, unfortunately we had to leave. Lizkond's military and protection are immensely stronger. So we do not have to worry about doing business here.

We have taken the chance to become more professional, Karl Pilkington cameo pending. We will see you next time!

KEEP ON ROLLING!

(the labor of making this was very high. i dont want to ask for pity, but i have newfound respect for ln x, tariely, michael, and other cj creators because this stuff is incredibly tedious. maybe its just me.

thanks for hanging in for me and giving me a reason to play my favorite game.

love.)

(special thanks to @CorinaMarie for hanging with me and helping me improve the rails, helping me make them realistic.

special thanks to @Bipin for the cj header, super nice of the guy.

and thanks to the simtrop chatroom for keeping me sane and letting me vent anger, love you guys)

lizkond_cjlogo2.thumb.jpg.7e258fd887692740d6f981e5a403b78a.jpg

BugeyedDragon

TEASER #1

Coming Soon...

arySiyn.png

Archipel Superzuel Docks, Coffrane, in the Groussregioun Olden Province

9329Nqe.png

Center of Calpa Newt, Paskarla, in the Newt Province.

9TQAMzo.jpg

Dealan Major Chumhachd, Pashkarla, in the Newt Province.

C34lgBm.png

Seann Kaptial, Piaseczno, in the Newt Province.

sot3foh.png

Apartments, Nove Nade, Piaseczno, in the Newt Province.

85db1gI.png

Ledu Park, Star Nade, Piaseczno, in the Newt Province.

See you next time!

(im hyped about coffrane, i love the dock)

BugeyedDragon

Welcome to Leira! We are back with the landzone of Zagubiony (Zag-gwee-buh-nee)

(commentary from noah included)

asqcDG4.png

Here we have a mountain range, part of the province "Newt uśmiech przejść Vích" Which lasts to the end of the province. The previous landzone, Sognefest, is part of the same province.

(whoever knows polish can enjoy the botched google translate, however, feel free to use google translate to figure out the meaning of the name to non-polish speakers like me)

HhfTcoQ.jpg

We'll start with the castle, aptly named "Zamek Castle", it's architecture is great enough to not need any reconstruction, and it's the capital building for Zagubiony.

(yes it's called castle castle)

D5Xd34u.png

Oddly shaped ruins, all of these ruins are mysterious, though war and natural disasters are theorized.

(yay ruins)

UWdLicO.jpg

The one thing about these ruins that could be uncovered was it's name: "Inny świat"

(i cant mmp paths in ruins, also, at time of writing this, multiple sirens of police, ambulance, and firefighting kind happened in background, dunno why)

zpmFczw.jpg

At the shoreline and base of the mountain, it's a massive old miniature. "Vuoltu".

(no comment here, so many sirens, it's like santa's riding by)

etjxdSe.jpg

Closeup!

(i dont think this was half bad, was it?)

uI76IkK.png

Closer closeup!

(closeup-ception get!)

sLPcWoV.jpg

Windmills!

(sorry they all move without differentiation, unless that's good for windmills.)\

CDZKa65.jpg

More ruins,  "Sysma". had a very early version of a hospital!

( yalurr ha ha!!!! )

FlFLjuI.jpg

Early docks at end of Sysma.

A5kDdDs.png

Farming miniature of Dronningmolle.

(who remembers farmville?)

ROIcYkI.png

More of Dronningmolle.

(ahh, farmville was the good ol' times.)

uxPcfR6.jpg

Windmills, peek at some residential, and beginning of the miniature Lakkendrup.

(i had many fond memories.)

It appears that our files were corrupted, yet only two pics were destroyed. Sorry!
Also, to the person who asked about the ruins: We'll keep you posted, archaeologists are digging up new stuff everyday!

Seeya next time everybody!

(sorry two pics were borked by bad photographing, seeya later everybody oh and oops grid)

BugeyedDragon

Hello! We need a license to film in Boomooderie now, and it was denied. Fortunately, the president Aleksy Cyryl of Leira contracted us to film every landzone in Leira! First one is Sognefest.

T4xHdCt.jpg

First off is the miniature of Kleppur. This is the largest miniature in Sognefest and it has a handful of ruins along the coast.

HDo9ija.jpg

You can see the landzone Cirla (town hall) here, it also functions as a hospital.

0Xu1SDI.jpg

Stokkseyri Podstawowy (elementary) is seen at the top, some more houses at the bottom as well as a road going to a big intersection.

CviSRw1.jpg

Upper corner of Kleppur, and a short glance at a radio tower.

XqB6E1Z.jpg

The full radio tower, a parking lot, a resting home and a graveyard that tells the future for the resting home inhabitants. Multiple windmills that power Kleppur as product of mass-deforestation.

cGdQNh3.jpg

Commercial area of Kleppur, a major recycling center, and the farmlands of Kleppur that hang off Mount Klepp

CfzufuS.png

More farmlands and other corner of Kleppur, we finish off Kleppur!

Kleppur was deforested because the need for windmills was high. They weren't able to create windmills on the other side of the mountain as it proved dangerous with landslides.

Vja7zzE.jpg

The small island of Nes, with a farm and some older buildings. Historical rip-rap too.

rSuCwuc.jpg

Other side of Nes, featuring a water tower and a farm.

emAtmZ2.png

Beach at the tip of Hafnir, the larger old town.

A3WgYlW.jpg

Part of Hafnir, at the top you can see the wheat that grows every year for some weird reason.

aXVGx3k.jpg

Close-up of Hafnir, a festival is going on in another landzone so the entire landzone is empty. We can't film the festival sadly. But next year we will!!

Ee2HdTI.jpg

More Hafnir, more weird wheat.

Vms3g5F.jpg

At the edge of Hafnir are windmills.

Hafnir's cobblestone streets were recently redone, so now you can drive on them.

HecWYan.jpg

The neighborhood of Vallanes, deforestation beginning as demand for power is high and Leira is going enviromentally friendly.

qzs4Ggy.jpg

Commercial area of Vallanes, some leftover industrial buildings from long ago. And the other school, Akureyri Podstawowy.

Vallanes' commercial district was once an industrial manufacturing hotspot, but it was all repurposed. Deforestation is also being used for science to see how the ground is recovering.

4a9OCTm.jpg

Upsir was once part of Vallanes, but became independent through unknown means. Small windmills are abundant and provides wine, cheese, bread, and crackers.

nK3tsXe.jpg

"The Small World of Cows" as tourists call this tourist trap.

Upsir's land was proven to be rich with gold and silver. But the previous president Bartosz Hipolit passed an "Ultimate Law" (Laws only removed democratically) to prevent mining as favor for the farmers.

hPsBGGU.jpg

Enter Dvergasteinn, an uninhabited miniature that's gonna be mostly windmills soon.

GxKfDhX.jpg

However, the ruins of an old civilization lie here. Historians find this particular area was a marketplace, and was called Isafiordir. They still dig bodies up.

qcMuUUy.jpg

The center of the deforestation project. Wood is being hauled off to other provinces that are developing more.

LGpHEkT.png

The sea is proving dangerous to the area, so riprap is being installed to prevent erosion.

hQ4pyLY.jpg

Windmills.

kS0z1Yg.png

Finally, Mount Gasteinn.

Dvergasteinn has many horror stories originating from it. Of course making it a tourist stop.

Nt25nr3.jpg

That's all for now folks!

Oh, also, if you have any questions about the area, what the provinces are, and such, feel free to ask!

(i was proud of this city. Boomooderie I'll return to.

one day

or maybe

boomooderie

will come

to us.)

BugeyedDragon

vyxhw4k.jpg

Welcome to New Harcourt, right near the base of Boomooderie (which is very far from the other cities we showcased).

DH6f7cr.jpg

First things first, apparently the governmental system of Boomooderie is being drastically changed, now the mayors only have power to zone for buildings and other construction-like stuff in their cities, while a "Grandeur Mayor" controls the country and overrides everything. As part of the regime of the new (Maury) e Roillo (Ro-Ee-Lo) he has founded a new type of police force that's essentially a mix of the army and the police. They operate the new watchtowers being built alongside highways, and specialize in anti-government crimes. Jailing them in the supermassive Mire  De Capriona Prison, a high-sec prison.

eo1vGt0.jpg

The residents of Boomooderie compare the new system to the Di Ravello Medici crisis that happened a year ago. Nobody takes action in fear of the new Conspiracy, Rebellion, and Gun Control Force (CRGCF). It's theorized that firearms are to be outlawed from citizens too.

hUjElx3.png

The mayor refuses to comment. No mayors are commenting.

ED79TWI.png

Moving on...

YTLa5H0.jpg

New Harcourt is famous for training most of the firefighters in Boomooderie, they do it very efficiently.

orqZlHj.jpg

Their beaches, while simple, are beautiful and tranquil.

iBX08Ce.png

qiWY5ev.jpg

vxtNpCC.png

NH's downtown area takes care of most of the jobs and a quarter of the residential quarters in itself1qCtSbb.png.

0MnTKkh.jpg

7w1De8c.png

Well, that's it for New Harcourt, everyone, stay tuned!

(if your confused about the JC3 reference, Boomooderie is set in an Earth where Medici, Boomooderie, and Leira are actual real countries)

BugeyedDragon

Hello, everyone. It has been quite a while and we apologize, technical difficulties and budget issues rose and our helicopter got repossessed. We have a cheaper helicopter now, but we can't take entire city shots until we get a new one, sorry.

((this is noah speaking, the dude making this. this is out of character meaning i am seperate from the ic stuff. thats an excuse for the fact that print screen doesnt work on windows WITHOUT OPENING A MENU AND WINDOWED VERSION DOESNT WORK AND I HATE LIKE EVERYTHING

so i need to use ingame prnt screen. also i didnt flore half of the region because i wanted to get it out so yeah))

3Fs3CaC.png

Today we'll be looking at Eidsvold, a nice riverside city at the base of the Freehold mountain range!

(( fun fact beforehand this city was gonna be a farm city but then i changed it then i was making a med wealth city but the tile got corrupted and i had to delete it then i made an island then hated it then deleted it then made eidsvold ))

ridHlwg.png

The tallest building in Eidsvold, (soon to be surpassed) is a landmark. It houses important documents concerned history and immigration and some other unintelligible law stuff. They call it the "Richter" building.

(( fun fact ni,  its hard building a city with the limit of one building being the absolute tallest ))

ijNRYL0.png 

The building under construction is gonna surpass the Richter building by about 45 feet.

(( if anyone wants to wish pain on me ask me where i got half these lots from as most came from about 10-12 years ago and its very hard finding them again. i know its my duty but rip me like ))
pczN5Kc.png

More images!

(( in other words noah is too wanting to punch something that he cant think of anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ))

5xNrF65.jpg

One of the major housing developments!

(( one of the major lag developments! ))

muOIzN7.jpg

(( i put in a mattb GE money building now. am i cool now?
no insults to mattb, i am the hugest fan of him ))

L3HKss1.png

(( ... ))
oRjVZQ9.png

(( hey, if you make cjs yourself, you should comment or put in one of your entries some of the hardships you face during cj making. 

or am i the only loser here like ))
cXuGbJC.png

The second major housing development!

(( the "makes game move like chicken"  development! ))

sB9LMER.jpg

(( fun fact san, a crash made that whole area disappear, it looks nicer now though ))

SkvijGe.jpg

(( this place was kinda eh, i got in a little smidgeon of my first rhw interchange. its bad. looks like a bell ))
db1EhVk.jpg\

(( i know i should have used 6c, but i mean

well ))
quJZMu0.jpg

((i like canals as filler pieces, dont judge))

ZPAZY8K.jpg

Some antennae grouped together for alarms and mass radio connections.

(( i didnt get inspired from dresden

maybe a little, but uh LOOK OUT TORTOISE FLYING AT YOU ))

Well, see you next time!

its over

so uh, kinda disappointed, i wanted to come back with a bang and a good city but i couldnt even get you a full region shot sadly. i had to rush this. sorry bout that.

anyway.

bye, see you guys in a few months probably, maybe sooner

BugeyedDragon

Hello!
First of all, I'd like to say something. this is an Out of character update on why entries are few and far between.

Here's a short answer!

XczApca.jpg

and also in the form of a video, another reason ( don't have EC DLL is because I have a mac, this will change VERY SOON)

NiitC0.gif.60c87d767a088220f5a1be3c6abfe

Whenever I attempt to grow something. Some kind of 2x4 houses come in and just mess my jimmies up. (also gifs are allowed right?)

Essentially, the amounts of bugs and quality of life issues really make it tedious to make something. Plus, every day I get more fearful that a bug will wipe out everything I've done. Including Boomooderie. Heck, if Boomooderie got corrupted and deleted itself, I'd be a bit okay with it, because I've been planning to make a new region in sc4mapper and sc4terraformer once i get my windows comp. Eventually I'll revisit the old cities because at that point I'll be much, much better at this. The only thing that would kill me if I erased 3 gigs of plugins.If i ever lost that plugins folder I'd cry inside. I once accidentally did but at that point I had a backup that I gave to Aspyr when I was reporting bugs. 

FJEBIjM.jpg

Anyway, this picture is what boomooderie looks like. Hand terraformed and everything. I've gotten new terrain mods, and even two unused cities up there from when this region was gonna be a cj region. Anyway, I'm glad I did this stuff either way. I'm currently working on Eidsvold, and so far it looks better than what Jerseyville and Asherton looked like.

Anyway, I hope this doesn't break cj rules, I've already been scarcely following the "upload frequently" code of conduct, but, hey, what can I do?
I hope to see you again, in March.

BugeyedDragon

Huxley.

cLuErU2.jpg

Welcome to Huxley, one of the most normal towns in Boomooderie.

XoQgzl8.jpg

Huxley's fame comes from the seawalls and dock it has, along with their two time Boomooderie soccer championship trophies. Those were the glory days, until Stephen replaced Georgio, their best player, and ruined the entire team. You can see the Huxley Hustlers in a game against the Bringle Bulls, a rather fair match.

YnDEeOm.jpg

The third thing is their multitude of churches, there are a lot of churches.

0o7N0GT.jpg

It was the victim of a large snowstorm a while ago, which hit Huxley the hardest. Five feet of snow.

DveE90n.jpg

Here is Huxley's own mall, Aldritch mall.

rnmJFkM.jpg

2NumC2x.jpg

5e0Xlnq.jpg

enwOyvM.jpg

Here you see the Quiver College, a small college next to a small canal. It's next to the Looker Cinema, a large cinema that screened the new Star Wars, and nearly had a power outage during.

BnSTDw6.jpg

Here's their dock.

Npir7QQ.jpg

mB0rmlE.jpg

Here's Huxley's museum, with a special section dedicated to amber fossils.

th1MScl.jpg

Huxley has a small farm community, but it isn't anything special.

xYwwUz1.jpg

After the farms, a long road goes down to this tiny neighborhood.

1xSxELf.jpg

After the bridge at the neighborhood, is a commercial area.

jAjqg7T.jpg

It has a seawall, along with a tribute to Victorian architecture.

r4FZGxM.jpg

The peach water tower is a small landmark in Boomooderie, known for well, it being a giant peach.

nn5TPNV.jpg

Tune in next time for Tellebang, the odd one out.

BugeyedDragon

Welcome back, before any pictures are shown, we'd like to clarify and inform of the rather hectic week.

It was a doozy.

First off, Amelia has been put in a Witness Relocation Program, and was not assassinated. Her whistleblowing caused a few riots, a bunch in the industrial district after other whistleblowers revealed things about cheating industrial workers, the amount of casualties was expected, but the amount of destroyed buildings was tame. You'll see them, just you wait. The mayor of Jerseyville stepped down, and after a board meeting with all the mayors except the old Jerseyville mayor, Telegraph was moved into position for capital, and Telegraph's vice president Daniel R. Rodger was put in charge of Jerseyville after Telegraph's mayor refused to leave his sporty town.

Onto the pictures.

s8yJtak.jpg

Firstly, we have the industrial district. Incinerators, warehouses, assembly lines, and oil tanks are plentiful. The oil tanks are owned by Shell, BP, WaWa, and Lukoil. You can barely see the processing tanks next to them, but we weren't allowed to get any info. They call the industrial area the Red Towers Industrial District.

iAeTeBs.jpg

Here's another section, it's mainly storage and workyards (which give out 50 cents an hour parking), but a few pipes and steel manufacturers house themselves here. The red and white tower is unused, though is apparently a landmark.

DaWVQl0.jpg

This area has a lot of railway running through, though the area also has a lot of chemical processing. We can confirm the red tower below is not the same and does not work and is a landmark.

wzmOYxa.jpg

Finally, the end of the industrial district. This area is high tech and does computer manufacturing, Dell has a computer building factory here, also. A few other industrial building are here, too, though.

kQlfJxr.jpg

Next, at the edge of all the cool towers, is the small commercial district, a lot of the inhabitants love the place.YTqpXuF.jpg

Here you can see the Lois Canal, short, but sweet. A lot of proposals happen there. You can also see the old-fashioned buildings next to it.

Mved615.jpg

The end of the small commercial district.

kY1VW48.jpg

Here is the main attraction. Huge towers loom over citizens walking around. Most of these are residential.

oSDmNIa.jpg

A short picture of the Aloysius museum, famous for the dome.

0IOdSpx.jpg

Last but not least, the coup de gra of everything. The Stomshire building, previously owned by Luke Stomshire. The base of operations, perfectly evil looking. The top levels are where the corruption happens, but the lower parts are all show and friendly normal office. Brilliant...

1irpT1T.jpg

On a happier note, here are the famous windmills that were shut down a year ago. They're quite a sight, but the city council decided they contributed nothing with the new extremely efficient Nuclear power plant.

U3sDVpW.jpg

Now, moving on to the small yet expensive Jerseyville Suburban District Project. Built near the lake, expensive to live in, but beautiful.

8Dz4lQY.jpg

This is where it attaches to the center of Jerseyville and the corner of the small commercial district.

1mepvjh.jpg

Finally, the mass solar project area. Surprisingly, it produces a lot of power, it was fully finished a month ago.

Is8u4fG.jpg

That's all there is, folks, that is the whole Jerseyville area, I hope you've enjoyed your stay. Tune in next time!

dP5ExSA.jpg

Merry Christmas!

BugeyedDragon

Hello and welcome back to Cities of Boomooderie!
Today, we have the scenic and high wealth city of Asherton, with a special guest, the mayor! Questions shall be answered! Now, introduce yourself!
Amelia: Hello.

sUuQIdZ.jpg

So, Amelia, what is your reaction to people saying you are an "Elitist"  for the rich?

wQijy4u.jpg

They don't know what they're talking about, I'm a nice woman (as many have told me) in real life. They should point fingers at Jerseyville, or whatever that corrupt wasteland calls itself.

QmdFBFG.jpg

You don't seem fond about that city, what's the deal with them?

LGM4IBC.jpg

Other than the fact they've tried to buy other cities and have no real mayor. They're run by big businesses.

uEgqMiU.jpg

Moving on, what is your favorite place in the city?
gQmCBU2.jpg <<<< Birch Park

Easily the birch park, such a serene and calm place. Especially looking over the trees at the outpost.

u2KH8Ul.jpg<<< Camera out of focus! Sorry!

What's your least favorite place or places in Asherton?

p1acL9L.jpg

Easily the Tweedle Islands, my father made the mistake of selling them to... Ugh, Jerseyville... And they ruined the islands, I have no clue why I can't demolish them now, Boomooderie's president isn't letting me.

rW5qUwu.jpg

Why do you think he is doing this?
5XOyuck.jpg

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I think Jerseyville owns Boomooderie, Telegraph isn't the capital, Jerseyville is, I can't release this information to the public because I might be assassinated...

wMxec6y.jpg

This isn't live, right?

0jVsFXK.jpg

It is, we-

Gunshots

6lnAZOV.jpg

EVACUATE THE BUILDING!!!!!!!

8V7vHzp.jpg

EVERYBODY WHO IS LISTENING, WE'RE HAVING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES, PLEASE STAN-

BugeyedDragon

Hello, welcome to the FIRST EPISODE of Cities of Boomooderie!

We have a long journey ahead of us and while we can't get to the awaited sporty Telegraph City yet, we got you a city with a fabulous name!
BRINGLE!

q1NYBun.jpg

As of current, Bringle is a city with trash problems, proud heritage, and commercial prowess.

yfTJzb9.jpg

The industrial workforce is scattered, they work in other cities or in the electronics plant or the old brewery. But the city atleast has a pretty forest and high education and healthcare!

QgZmxox.jpg

Some of the bigger city area is built on hills, and terraforming wasn't in the list of interests. Instead, trees were planted in the steeper areas, further beautifying the city.

1SytQyD.jpg

Many citizens live here, and they say it's a good medium life. The city also has one of the largest amounts of railroad in it total, most of it unused by the basic transport for the city itself.

XGVN4p4.jpg

The only downside is this southern area of Boomooderie tends to get very cloudy. The lake seen in the corner is expanding at an alarming rate.

lCZCqP9.jpg

Either way, the city has good regional transport and is still expanding to the north of it's vicinity.

Well, that's all for now, folks! Tune in next time!

BugeyedDragon

Bedfordale is now a sleeping giant, there are no more plans for expansions for the next few decades.

DUHI6hG.jpg

From a small humble town, to a large and respected city, it's grown with us.

yOJHtgW.jpg

"Bedfordale, the humble town" has grown into "The Many Cities of Boomooderie", we have our own station being built in Jerseyville currently.

yWQWocO.jpg

We'll be having some special guests on from time to time, we're working on getting Karl Pilkington but that's not important.

TQ31Ezm.jpg

What is important is that we thank you all.

QfvAYXb.jpg

And that we keep going.

p5WsYBA.jpg

To new places, to new sights, to new people.

yLeJH9e.jpg

This is Bedfordale, population 80,000.

Oh, and by the by, everyone's least favorite group was dismantled.d7LIYan.jpg It's like it never existed.

Toodles!

BugeyedDragon

District 3

A dead body was found in a backyard yesterday, police apprehended the culprit. The victim was pro-industrial, and the culprit's identity is not being released to the public.

EoKg9vJ.jpg

Here's a few pictures from our newly hired photographer

NWgLSEl.jpg

jPr4Pzu.jpg

tXX0YBn.jpg

For all of those who were wondering, yes, the apartment district rumor was true.

IMjB1Ua.jpg

There's a tram system going through it as well.

ii8e3NT.jpg

y10QtXX.jpg

9c8oKZg.jpg

wc2gIcj.jpg

cAHeNtQ.jpg

0mLfiQ3.jpg

BugeyedDragon

Welcome back to Bedfordale, everybody.

Py7ew3f.jpg

We have new news on the recent happenings in Bedfordale since the last entry. The suburb seems to never stop expanding, so the next time we have news on it it will be AT LEAST doubled. A high-school was opened to support the education needs of the teenagers. We counted about twenty out of thirty-five that were willing to be questionnaired were very angsty. 

znuCb1T.jpg

By popular demand, the farms underwent expansion, both west and east and over the river. The camera crew is absolutely exhausted, so I'll make this quick and tomorrow morning we'll continue with the tour. A hippie camp, as I like to call it, has also been built. Annoying bunch who also go after the dairy and cheese farm.

0wq0JAp.jpg

The camera crew really is tired, one thought that a picture of the unkept highway corners would be pretty. I mean, it kinda was? The camera crew is VERY questionable.

St1BM2X.jpg

Alright! It's tomorrow morning, and we have a visual of the farms across the river. They are rather pretty, and that stream in the river supposedly calms people... to the point of nirvana... Has that hippie group been writing the morning script?!

QV8Iloo.jpg

Egh, lastly, is the commercial district full of corporations taking our job- AGAIN, WHO LET THE-

I'm going this improv style like last night, no more scripts. Two more supermarkets were built, and many many more things have happened. A train stop was built, and due to governmental issues, a city hall was erected. The city has been blowing up in terms of population, and, between you and me, a district with apartments and small condos is rumored to be planned out soon. I'm not one to buy into gossip, I mean, these ARE the hippies that these theories come from. Might be a police investigation soon.

Stay tuned for more! WHERE IS MY COFFEE?!

BugeyedDragon

Expansions

Welcome back! A few improvements and other things have happened to Bedfordale, lets take a look, shall we?

6IdiVUB.jpg

The most notable thing is the development of a new district for agricultural farms.

To the north there is a flour mill, with a wheat right next to it. It helps supply the large grocery stores in the commercial sector along with the other privately owned farms. Below it are two other farms. One is a cheese and milk farm with some other produce on the side. A few animal organizations have went against this factory but they all have failed. The other is a wine farm, alcoholic and non-alcoholic.

yY3DCLR.jpg

Below the three farmsketeers are some small farms with various specialities, standard stuff.

3OVYpYW.jpg
The residential area got an upgrade, with medium wealth sims moving in to enjoy the country life. Speaking of upgrades, the school got a softball field.

That's all for now, tune in on thursday or friday for another entry!

BugeyedDragon

DISCLAIMER: Most of this stuff (growables especially) is Maxis. Please suggest to me any bats or lots and anything of the sort. If you have a question about a building I use, please ask in the comments. Constructive criticism appreciated.

Welcome to Bedfordale! A currently small suburb ready to burst into glory. Built off the East highway Route 39, it's a suburb to increase diversity and style living-wise in Boomooderie. It is south of the Industrial West Moormbool and the Coastal East Moormbool.

Y095zb4.jpg

The full view of the entire neighborhood, surrounded by oak trees covering the deer and other wildlife.FojBesi.jpg?1Here we have Bedfordale's A-grade school, Benjamin F. Elementary School. It has a parking lot for teachers and parents who prefer to drive their kids to school, accompanied by a driveway for schoolbuses to stop in. A soccer field clips onto the school for sport games and outdoor gym class.

BTYUExp.jpg

Next we have Saint John's Christian Church, which attracts the attention of West and East Moormbool's Christian populations. It's held thirty wedding within it's twenty years of being open. The attendance is a hundred people a week whom come to pray.

yWPOAQV.jpg

Last, but not least, is the commercial district. At the top is a supermarket which has been closed due to interior renovations and allegations of pests near the food bar. Right next to it however, is the bus depot which even houses school buses, it has a high usage of a hundred people per day, which is a lot for this mini-town. The district in it's entirety holds a large percent of Bedfordale's workforce, and the other citizens take the route to West Moormbool's offices and industrial districts.

That concludes this pilot view of Bedfordale, see you next time.