• Entry
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

Addersong

Entries in this City Journal

Mymyjp

Hello everyone!

First, a big thank you for those who commented on my last Dashing journal entry. I always appreciate your comments and suggestions!!!

Ok, so I have been playing around with Cities Skylines. It is an interesting game. Of course, being a new game, there are some bugs and issues that needs to be resolved. I am sure they will be in time.

I do miss my SC4 tho...must be because of the variety mods and bats available with it. The repetition of buildings does annoy me a bit, but again, it is a new game and I am certain the modding/batting community will take care of that.

Anyhoooooo...just wanted to show you what I have been doing for the past couple of days. The city is doing well, traffic is a moderate issue, but overall, I am at 90% happiness with the cims and commercial/industrial sectors. So far (knock on wood), I have a healthy city.

This will probably be my first and last entry. I am nowhere as talented as some on this site, but I just wanted to share this with you.

Have a wonderful day and enjoy the upcoming weekend!!! :)

Addersong city

onqeCVM.jpg

Downtown

0IBTMfG.jpg

2Encm43.jpg

Little suburb area

1N7Fuge.jpg

Take care!!!

volume5_md.pngURGENT! We need your help!

We urgently need your help to meet our September goal!

Please consider a donation today.

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation goes to help us keep the site running free.

Enjoy the site!

OK - See STEX Collections