• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

Take a tour Of Tokod County as I guide you through the whole area!

Flag YxuvQFr.jpg

Legislature

Lower House

Upper House

Federal Council of Tokod

Tokodian Lower Council

Tokodian Upper Council

Anthem God save Tokod Area 113456.6 km2
Map h6Mwm87.png

Population

3851/km2

Dual Capital Tokod,Oak Ridges

GDP

GDP per capita

Estimatedly 1988 Billion Tokodian dollars(1st)

113988.55(1st)

Official Languages Hungarian,English GINI 84.5
Recognised Languages English,Polish,German HDI 1.57(1st)
Ethnic groups

92% Hungarian

5% Polish

1% German

2% English

Time zone

Summer time zone

CET (UTC+1)

CEST(UTC+2)

Demonym name Hungarian(Tokodian)

Date format

Drives on the

yyyy/mm/dd

Right

Structure of Government

President

Governor

Minister of Defence

Federal Republic

Horwarthy Jenő

Keresztesi Béla

Albert Ádám

Calling Code

ISO 3166

Internet Code

+37

TN-ISO923

.tn

percent_0

Entries in this City Journal

Abrams124

Welcome back!

In today's entry i'm going to be showing huge progress,so sit back and enjoy!

1.Downtown Aerial

aphMv7P.png

bBc4HlC.png

jRFMvTz.png

oO0tgR8.png

5.Foundation of an airfield

RUItnDE.png

xpyoAyb.png

7.Cracky runway

MIjmwOl.png

wBUQ3np.png

HFZvlYr.png

krYmcq4.png

4K010Tu.png

ccsD2az.png

fNwA6yx.png

5naztiy.png

pXcUOyz.png

16.Overview!

6pfxObK.png

And for last,but not least,cinematic!

I hope you enjoyed this entry,be sure to leave a like and don't forget to  comment!

Abrams124

Suburbs

Welcome back!In today's entry i'm showing you the first suburbs,i really love how it turned out!

I hope you'll enjoy this entry,let's start!

1.Houses with snowy peaks in the background

ZKYi0WD.png

2.More snowy peaks

hLLnXVj.png

3.Gas station and self storages to put your crazy stuff inside

a9XbU22.png

4.Nature meeting suburbs,suburbs meeting grid

oNHiVOn.png

5.When life gives you lemons...

yllXaFq.png

6.Main st.

eb8CGKU.png

7.From now on i'm also using the Daylight Classic mod,it's awesome!

bBc4HlC.png

8.Grove street,home;rich version

qpp1J12.png

aobOGE6.png

10.And for the last screenshot,in my opinion my best screenshot ever

z3oK3r5.png

I hope you enjoyed this entry,and until next time,see you later!

Abrams124

Welcome back to part 2!

I've dediated several hours of this day to finish the plant by today,and i manged to do it!So let's see it!

1.Overview of the power plant.Approved by the government in 2015,constructions started in early 2016 and now it's finished.It produces more than half of the energy of the city.

imOwUHU.jpg

2.Currently this railyard doesn't have much of an use,theese leftover trains are vacant

WSpwm0H.png

3.One of the two main parking lots

nSLuG5b.png

4.Nature

QlwnoZy.png

miDnPDi.png

wqabFro.png

7.The main building

MNajdNk.png

a4OLJrx.png

wSO6YR2.png

PL89INS.png

This is for today's update,i hope you enjoyed it!This project was a tremendous undertaking,and it's also my first ever nuclear power plant!

Until next time,see you later!

Abrams124

Welcome back!It's been long since last update,but i guess you already know that was due to an issue with a mod.

I managed to recover from it,so we can continue!Today's entry will be about the countryside,and the brand new nuclear power plant! :party:

I'm gonna be using Ronyx's new amazingly noice Doel Nuclear Power Plant for it,it's high quality.It can be found here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=903812356&searchtext=

Let's start,shall we?

A small creek running through the countryside,flowing into a large river

QpdKWe3.png

Simply just nature,loads of grasses and trees

vsvftbk.png

Even closer look at the creek

co4XwuF.png

Another look at this creek.I guess the photographer really liked it that he's taking this many pictures of it :D

fiC4RBr.png

A smaller field

And now for the nuclear power plant,it's not done yet,so i'm gonna show WIP pictures here.

MWVnscJ.png

First phase of development,main car park done

utMUVyN.png

Closeup of the parking lot

Phase 2:A bit of details,cranes,decals added,plus a substation which connects to a regional Hydro Corridor

DePU7N1.png

Currently this is how many pictures i took of the power plant.More to come,definitely!

E5862Kx.png

This place was actually one of the first chunks of land i terraformed back in November

DRn7KQB.png

Added some decals to make sure the road looks worn and a bit undermaintained

Grasses and trees are quite common on this peninsula

2V5d0we.png

Xe7eRDD.png

This does it for today's update,i hope you enjoyed it!

Don't forget to tune in for the next entry,and until then,see you next time!

Abrams124

Good day there!It's been long since an entry,so here we go!

I switched the theme to New Caledonia,which i think looks fantastic.

1.A bit of an older pic,since the area has been developed around,one of the squares of the city

7AhPud8.png

2.Close to the square is a newly constructed intersection connecting the vital multi highway of the city to Granby

OWdWPfe.png

3.Far far away from the city is the centre of the old town of Wolfsberg.It is still the center of the smaller farming region famous for its potato.Rumor says,locals eat potato with potato for lunch.

5Gcfgcm.png

4.The train station of Wolfsberg,with a direct route to the main terminal of the city.

5FRAedF.png

CJkyXY6.png

6.Just a simple farm

YPlH193.png

7.Another farm by the bank of the river

Jr9ryO4.png

8.The N3 2 lane highway with the skyline in the background

YPX6rbq.png

9.The town of Wolfsberg from above

CphpL56.png

10.Rainy night

fcIndTa.png

5UeO4AJ.png

12.And for last,but not least,a yellow field!

LLpbs4D.png

This marks the end of the entry,i hope you enjoyed it!

Thank you for tuning in!

Abrams124

Welcome back!

First of all before we first begin this entry,i must give a huge shotout to @korver because in a comment he lighted me up on how important is a story for a CJ,how important is it to have a good story behind a build,because that's what makes it feel live.

This will be a relatively short upate image wise but it will be extended by the story.

So let's begin

1. This is a portion of the  Cedar Rapids National Public Wildlife Reserve Park which was created in 1976 to ensure safety of endangered species,while still getting interaction from the outside world.Security Guards make sure that no trash is thrown inside of the park thus preventing dangerous pathogens which could potentially harm animals.Local residents love going here for an afternoon walk,and the top is when they can see wild animals live their daily lives.

worKmip.png

2.This part is a recent extension of the Reserve,containing mostly fish species,but it's still great for a sunday walk.In rare occasions you might even spot larger species swimming in the water.In 2014 this park was almost destroyed by a fire,but thanks to the quick reaction of the fire brigade,it was stopped and most of it was saved.

8VO6H20.png

3.Version 2 of the same image

zC6UWUL.jpg

4.Version 3 of the same image

E97w3Y8.jpg

5.Artist's drawing of the park,this drawing is shown in the local art gallery on Jackson Avenue 45.Book your visit today!

Gh02ZF9.jpg

6.The city's northern neighbourhoods.This mix of Residential and Industrial district is under gentryfication,and the living conditions are getting better and better.Due to the recently opened Medicine Research Lab,New Apartment complexes for researchers were built,thus increasing the government's interest in this region.This avenue is also quite important as it crosses over the River Cedar,cutting through Westboro Hills,the historical downtown.

dOm8XHc.jpg

7.Artist's impression of the neighbourhood

kBDYhSm.jpg

I hope you enjoyed this quick update,stay tuned for the next one!

Don't forget to rate,and follow for future updates,i promise they will be awesome! :)

Abrams124

Welcome back!Today i'm gonna show you a huge project,the airport!

Sit back,and enjoy the pictures

Xhh9dGL.png

0AdY8K1.png

hCMN1No.png

S3Mj9LR.png

tiZRsvY.png

Yk8219f.png

cupkPki.png

JJU6M44.png

4O8zorW.png

FhF2pOp.png

FwgdYpy.png

Tv30aaf.png

VITFlk8.png

xaMoXnf.png

I hope you enjoyed this massive undertaking,it took me a lot of time to build and it's still not finished!Expect more updates soon!

Abrams124

Nature

Good evening!Today i've took lots of new screenshots,mostly nature,but i do have some urban stuff too!

Let's begin

1WVC0yc.png

NfSxxrT.png

N7wD2Vt.png

yjabr3u.png

LsxLTN5.png

4yjE3YE.png

itFbmL9.png

bUUXSiu.png

grIRZjF.png

fg1FqYl.png

That's it for today's update,i hope you enjoyed it!

Abrams124

Replies:

Kschmidt:Thank you!

LN X:Thanks! :D

JP Schriefer:Thank you,i love your BAT's,i use them a lot!

Raynev1:Thanks,i guess i fell in love with mmp-s :yes:

Continuation of Cities Skylines

Welcome back!
It's been long since i've posted some skylines stuff.

HtWjElb.png

aNzOQmk.png

BysUMPt.png

Vq8KwYm.png

ddn51lQ.png

Mxq6fr5.png

That's it for today's update,i hope you enjoyed it!

Abrams124

Cedar Point

G'day!(or evening)

Today i made a small tip,which took like 2 hours,and i think it was worth it

3l07gq1.png

w3qQzps.png

haAxK8j.png

I've been also MMP-ing everywhere,which takes a lot of work but looks realistic and nice.
WIP Pics:

7ff8YHd.png

And finally,torilla tavataan!(see you at the marketplace)

VDUlccf.png

Hope you enjoyed the update,see you next time!

Abrams124

Replies:

Mrsmartman:Thank you! :D

Update 21:Back into Sim City 4

Welcome back!I'm playing Sim City 4 again,today we visit the city of Cedar Rapids.

I'm going to show you from stage to stage,how the city evolved.

lULPgXU.png

llPnCsE.png

i9cBU4i.png

yG53MKJ.png

MUd4PuK.png

MGJSgdp.png

ZbQw5TZ.png

HDrxmyH.png

cnFvYwF.png

KTs55c2.png

FmjrJJS.png

12. New sidewalk textures

dcu8liW.png

rnrFHOI.png

15. Charing Cross

m4zQvvH.png

That's it for today's update,i hope you enjoyed!Expect lots of more sc4 coming!

Abrams124

Back in Skylines!

And we are back in action!
Today i present you something new which i made which is...
A new map!

That's right,i'm making a fully custom map for my newest city,so stay tuned for more updates!

To get started here's an overview of current progress:

9FfkkCr.png

I say this is about 15% roughly of the work that needs to be done.Trees will come after terraforming,so that's why you won't see any trees on the pictures.

More images:

kNnK0wS.png

This is i think an unique part of the region,because i never seen anyone to do something like this.
It was inspired by an area on the Cape Breton island.

yaBOcmh.png

Here you see a larger mountain,Which is not far away from the City Center

eKVlhRk.png

Not far from this mountain is this coastal area,Which i think turned out fantastically,and will even look much better with trees!

VQY2s4s.png

Here you see is a common thing in mountainous areas:two lane road winding through the terrain.

cqZwrMf.png

This is a smaller end of a river delta,i think it looks very nice,and will look better if i add trees.

OL46i6s.png

That's another mountain

lVKj3eh.png

Here is one of the smaller rivers which run through the county,ideal for canoeing.

NUmRtZk.png

The same river,upstate in the mountains

83uehhC.png

And finally,a road interchange which serves a road that goes up into that mountains(Ski resort planned)

That's it for today's update,i hope you enjoyed it,stay tuned for more!

percent_0

Abrams124

Welcome back!

This time we'll look at River Crossing again.On SC4D i'll be posting a my perspective update so don't forget to check that out too!(Linkie: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=17399.0 )

The first thing i wanted to show you which is the biggest thing is....my first complex rail!

i've spent hours and hours on it to look confusing.(and i'm satisfied with the result)

It'll be part of an industrial area with a major rail hub.(So expect like 10 RRW rail next to eachother!

5XAVJkI.png

Here's a look at a busy avenue which serves as an extender for an RHW 6.Many trucks use it for bypassing through the city.

dwzih0b.png

Then there is the Central Park where the small church is located.Don't forget to visit this place since it's the center of the town's brimming life!

fYwjv9i.png

Behind the scenes of the downtown:

gL9KdAa.png

That's the end of this episode,i hope you enjoyed,i'll be back soon!

Abrams124

Welcome back guys!

Today we'll view a lovely fresh town that just came down from the wall.

It is called River Crossings and yes,you guessed it rivers cross each other.

Here's a bird's eye view of the current town.

uHtwwlp.png

It is a mayor industrial center in the area of Middle in the Nowhere.Various companies have built big complexes next to the crossing of the rivers Pine and Jackson.

Taxes are low,but there is a rule,that every industrial building must have a smoke filter to reduce environmental impact.if that isn't met,you can't open a factory here.

Here's the lower/dirtyer area.

LP2OJc4.png

The more richer guys open wealthier/high technology factories which do not pollute and serve a great to the nation.It provides newest technology of computers,gadgets,secret military equipment(oh wait,why did i say this,well damn,i hope spies won't steal them).

3HvyGPn.png

Of course they need to live somewhere,but don't worry!River crossing provides housing too!

Here's the currently small residential area which houses rich guys/factory workers.

lAGP1OZ.png

The center of the residential area is where everyone chats and talks.it is a popular destination for tourists aswell.It has some great shops around it but beware;they're expensive.

kYb8mZI.png

And that's it for today's update,i hope you enjoyed,this was Mayor Abrams presenting you the newest town of Tokod County!

And extra many many thanks to Strictoaster for the amazing map he provided.Check out his channel here,he's got a great SC4 series going on.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs9CyEymirZzc_3FKW_Sx9g

Don't miss the next episode,i'll be back soon!

Abrams124

Tokod County..refreshed

So...Why is the title called a start of a new era?

Well..i've really changed my playstile.From now on i'll put much more into small details like mmp-s.

Also i'll focus on doing styles fitting for the parts of the region.For example my european part of the region will have lots of suburbs and mmp-s,curved roads,landmarks.

Then there is my crazy/american part of the region.There you'll see completely silly but incredible transportation systems,districts,and other stuff which wouldn't make it to real life.

And there is the third part of the region which was very inspired by Haljackey's amazing work.That includes recreations of his cities,highways,and every crazy thing.

Starting now on i'll make more UDI videos also,and pictures of doing UDI videos (:lol:).

I've also started an MD on SC4 Devotion about Tokod County so feel free to check it out!

Here's one for example:

8dMtW2m.png

This city is my newest one and includes my newest technologies of buildstyles.It's Called Oak Plains and it's in the delta of the river Lower Thasos

There is the United Nations HQ which was rebuilt here after the New York one being abandoned due to a mysterious smallpox virus which plagued NY and the HQ got taken over by a Mercenary group :???:.Thankfully Tokod County has a very advanced anti virus system deployed which prevents this virus coming here.

o0DmCQ0.png

A citizen returned from Las Vegas,guess did he get rich or poor?Hint in the picture

ZmdeMxZ.png

Here's the city in it's current state,near to 100k population

tcEtV7H.png

And now we jump to a large recreation city which is very based off Haljackey's Terran Settlement.I've made quite good progress with it,and i may finish it soon.

I've tried my best to make it accurate as possible.It is also a major port

VNK6WsU.png

And we fly back to Oak plains and watch a bird's eye view of Old Town.Many tourists visit this place from a lot of nations

ZLqJ7TQ.png

For last,here is an unfinished,scrapped UDI video which i uploaded.

Well,that was it for this update!I hope you enjoyed it!

See you in the next update!