• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

A wonderful (chaotic, mysterious) Federal State (SC4/Cities Skylines)

Entries in this City Journal

ulisse

THE END OF SICULIA

COMMENT REPLIES: Coal Hill (SC4)

takemethereThanks for the comment

The end of Siculia

With great regret I have decided to quit this city journal so I summarize the best images of this city journal.

Scene of daily life in the countryside of Coal Hill

campagna%20ferroviaria_zpstder7lqq.jpg  

Rossano centre close to the beach

piazza%20centrale%20del%20mare_zpsu0k0jg

Highway near the river

contrada_zpsjab2t2fl.jpg

San Foca downtown at night

zona%20nuova%20cittadina_zps1ewsv8kc.jpg

International Airport of San Foca (Hub Aeroflot) (Putin likes this)

aeoflot_zps9ccscvix.jpg

Vice City during storm

SOBBORGHI%20con%20la%20pioggia_zpsw9z5elbg.jpg

The old church of Torre Canne

torre%20canne_zpsbdouigqw.jpg

These are some better pictures of my city journal but there will be other better images.
With this City Journal and the end of Federal Republic of Siculia (version 1.0), though in a few weeks there will be a new city journal that replaces this modern and real version.

And with this news bomb, is now closing! See you in a few weeks.

ulisse

Coal Hill (SC4)

COMMENT REPLIES:San Foca in the Night (SC4)

kschmidt:Thank you very much

raynev1:Thank you 

tariely:Everyone has their own style of build anyway thanks for the comment

Mymyjp:Thanks for the comment

Coal Hill (SC4)

After a good night in the capital now we rest at a very lively campaign then welcome to Coal Hill. Here's a city district

zona%20mediteranea_zpse5xf99nk.jpg

The main square and the Church

chiesa_zpsczhuxgga.jpg

The roundabout with a small central offices

rotonda%20centrale_zpsmhnm8brd.jpg

Between the countryside and the train station

campagna%20ferroviaria_zpstder7lqq.jpg

Highway junction very simple and realistic

svincolo%20autostradale_zpseqc1ds3i.jpg

The sawmill of Coal Hill

segheria_zpsjqzpz4bd.jpg

The old Castle of Coal Hill

castello_zpsxdreuqeo.jpg

The Coal Hill wind farm very close to coal mine

parco%20eolico_zpshffatpqw.jpg

Here's the coal mine

miniera_zpszjjwxjjk.jpg

Meanwhile in San Foca (the new political center of the Federal Republic of Siculia (from left to right: Parliament, Monument for the fallen of the homeland and the President's House))

nuovo%20zona%20presidenziale_zpsp6f6fv3b

Indeed, meanwhile on Facebook

lmtjc.jpg_zpsie9uyk6i.png

And with this news bomb, is now closing! See you next week

ulisse

COMMENT REPLIES:International Airport of San Foca(SC4)

kschmidt:Well there are still points to be dealt with in as white space but there are hangars but have not been included in the photos, because it was only to show the new part but there will be a sequel (hopefully will be the last) with the Nice Airport accommodated.

NOTE: special SYNTHWAVE will not come out at this time but later so stay updated

San Foca in the Night (SC4)

After some pause here's a nice update to the capital San Foca in the perspective of night.Here's the highway bridge at night near the political center of Siculia

ponte%20notturno_zpsxdbrjtl4.jpg

San Foca where will take place shortly, the football game for the Championship of Siculia (from sponsorizato SiculiaCOM (main telecom company of Siculia))There is also the main theater of San Foca

stadio%20con%20audiotorum_zpslsdmapjf.jp

The main station of the high-speed railway at night with the lights of skyscrapers

stazione%20centrale_zpschun4wse.jpg

The Bay of San Foca at night between dark blue and lights of skyscrapers (You may notice that the last buildings are legal and administrative headquarters of the Siculia Broadcasting Corporation)

zona%20nuova%20cittadina_zps1ewsv8kc.jpg

San Foca skyline at night

world%20trade%20center%20complex_zpsippb

Shopping Time in the mall with a beautiful Canalshopping%20notturno_zpskcng3e5z.jpg

Residential area at night in San Foca between light and shadow

centro%20cittadino_zpslo0hi1jd.jpg

Between the Mediterranean and Parisian style

parigi%20e%20mediteraneo_zpsmlf4zqqb.jpg

Finally here is the political heart of the Federal Republic of Siculia at night

quartiere%20presidenziale_zpshqhkmmlf.jp

ulisse

COMMENT REPLIES:Corigliano (SC4)

kschmidtThanks for the compliment

NOTE: TO UNDERSTAND THIS CITY JOURNAL GO WELL THE TWO OLD CITY JOURNAL AIRPORT 1(http://community.simtropolis.com/journals/entry/25336-international-airport-under-development-part-1/) AND AIRPORT 2(http://community.simtropolis.com/journals/entry/25488-international-airport-under-development-part-2/) (ALTHOUGH THIS IS CALCULATED LITTLE IMPORTANCE)

International Airport of San Foca(SC4)

The airport of San Foca is back on track with a real reboot almost entirely new but well here is the panoramic view of the airport

aeroporto_zpscnwk2hyw.jpg

The airstrips are now 4 and gates are much increased than the old design, but now let's look from the nearby

Between Gates G and H there is an Alitalia hub with plenty of space for "large" maneuvers

hub%20alitalia_zpsxxsgjtu7.jpg

One of the modern part of the airport here is another but Hawaiian Air hub

hub%20hawain_zpspe2lekvr.jpg

The gate reserved only for the Airbus 380

il%20moderno%20gate%20a380_zpskywujeqf.j

L' hub per Aeroflot (Putin likes this)

aeoflot_zps9ccscvix.jpg

Area reserved for Concorde

concorde_zpss4wn0cl8.jpg

American Airlines gate (Donald Trump likes this)

AMERICAN%20AIRLINES_zpswhju1r0w.jpg

I smell a Silvio Berlusconi and Putin

silvio%20berlusconi%20e%20putin_zpscukt6

The new gate of the Airport (ultra modern)

gate%20moderno_zpsp83y2pp4.jpg

Finally the modern airport entry and highway (style LAX)(overnight)

entrata%20aeroportuale%20autostradale_zp

to finish the next special SYNTHWAVE style.

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF SICULIA 1983

INTRODUZIONE_zpshymebi7k.jpg

ulisse

Corigliano (SC4)

COMMENT REPLIES:Ashford (SC4)

kschmidtThanks for the comment 

Corigliano (SC4)

Corigliano is a large city that is in the New Italian State a beautiful city that's a nice view at night 

notte_zpslygko93p.jpg

a beautiful old Mediterranean district

centro%20mediteraneo_zpsg0ynd2ei.jpg

Here is a nice old district being modernized 

centro%20citta_zpsxubov6bd.jpg

a small European village in a big city

europa_zpsxewndarx.jpg

Corigliano is located close to the slopes of the mountains then the old city is located on the mountain

paese%20montagna_zpsndm1p1pu.jpg

Here is the "port" of Corigliano

porto%20sgangherato_zpsbuq4g7cy.jpg

the University of Corigliano very European 

universitagrave_zpsyfctzwmf.jpg

a TESCO supermarket

tesco_zpsyxcbsgio.jpg

for sure they sell this crap here

mlg_zpsjv0uvkdg.jpg #MLG MOMENT

Finally here is the central station of Corigliano in High Speed Rail Project

stazione%20ferroviaria_zpsxmbkre3i.jpg

COMING SOON: THE REBBOT VERY FAMOUS AIRPORT

aeroporto%20teaser_zps9buepj6v.jpg

ulisse

Ashford (SC4)

COMMENT REPLIES:The Inevitable Return Of Siculia (SC4)

takemethere:Thank you and the harbour is only a preview

Ashford (SC4)

Ashford a quiet town located near Palomino Creek here is a view from above

veduta%20aerea_zpsijdypdvo.jpg

The city's economy is based on Agriculture and industries here is a beautiful industrial zone 

zona%20industriale_zpspucar72v.jpg

The beautiful countryside of Ashford with farms (we see a composting industry)

campagna%20aperta_zpsmq4akyi1.jpg

Here is one of the main road that connects the industrial area with the country

campagna_zpsuhea8v4d.jpg

the three major bridges that can handle the traffic(the highway bridge was built by Siculia Construction ltd a division of International Industries Corporation (Siculia Construction ltd we build the impossible))

ponte%20autostradale_zpsuwdfmalq.jpg

Here is a nice highway that connects interstate 39 with interstate 456 in the woods and farms (another composting industry)

campagna%20autostradale_zpsct1ava59.jpg

a beautiful countryside with the railway

ferrovia%20in%20campagna_zpssveyvot5.jpg

Finally we arrive in the city, and behold the Ashford railway station

stazione%20ferroviria_zpshggrhniw.jpg

The Church of St. John

chiesa%20san%20giovanni_zpshzhkizly.jpg

The Mayor of this city is left and did some things I wasn't supposed to do how to put speed cameras on interstate 39

autovelox_zpsjbpcjjfx.jpg

And here is the square of Kenneth Enrico Caselli, the current Minister of culture, but now it is called the Square of F**k (obviously with the approval of the Minister of culture)

fanculo%20alla%20sinistra_zpszab7riiu.jp

right in the face of the Mayor's Office (City Hall is located at the southern end of the square)

fanculo%20alla%20sinistra_zpszab7riiu.jp

the square at night

notte_zpsbuokngwj.jpg

ulisse

COMMENT REPLIES:TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES (SC4)

Kim Sunwoo:Thanks, however, not be mean with  Windows 10 is an operating system with a few bugs but at least stableì

kschmidt :Shame about that airport but at least I started making backups of my region anyway thanks for the advice

The Inevitable Return Of Siculia (SC4)

In Siculia there are several places to spend the summer vacation is one of these places is Rossano.

Rossano is the capital of the New Italian State which is part of the Federal Republic of Siculia where the majority of the population is of Italian origin (President John Colucci instead is Italian-American) The city is supplied by nuclear power plant of Rossano composed of three nuclear reactors  here is the view of the plant 

centrale%20nucleare%20di%20rossano_zpst6

Rossano a Mediterranean beach with a hotel skyscraper (these damn engineers megalomaniacs)

ingegnieri%20megalomani_zps7dzacegi.jpg

Introducing the presidential villa with pool (above there is a castle which is now a Museum)

villa%20presidenziale_zpsuzkcc5hq.jpg

a brief visit to the headquarters of the New Italian State

sede%20della%20regione_zpspnwi67lp.jpg

you have problems with the television go directly to regional headquarters of Siculia Broadcasting Corporation and messing with executives

siculia%20bc%20sede%20regionale_zpsru9mc

The railway station of Rossano 

stazione%20ferroviaria%20centrale_zpsa4d

Rossano is also a mining Center in fact were discovered important oilfields, coal and iron ore (left to right) oil well, coal and iron ore mine and deposit for radioactive waste

centro%20minerarrio_zpshzrilrln.jpg

This city has a beautiful island that has been transformed into an industrial Harbour to envy someone here is the bridge that connects port island 

ponte%20di%20rossano_zpslkz6zwtu.jpg

a small spoiler Harbour Island one of the world's largest refinery (note the liquefied natural gas deposits)

raffineria%20di%20rossano_zpsavg2keck.jp

the main square with the Cathedral at nightpiazza%20centrale%20del%20mare_zpsu0k0jg

Meanwhile on Facebook

xce8c.jpg_zpscvwiqejh.png

We arrived at the end of this city journal while the Federal Republic of Siculia is about to enter into Alliance of Independent Nations (maybe) we still in summer so here it takes a nice trip with loud music on the highway

contrada_zpsjab2t2fl.jpg

with this 80 's music

ulisse

COMMENT REPLIES:Escobar International Airport in Vice City (SC4)

pinkindustry:Thanks for the compliment

michae95l:In this airport I lost the hand to build but in next check the scale constructions anyway thanks for the compliment

TekindusT:The conversation is one of the elements "comedians" of my city journal

takemethere:Approximately three days (THROWN IN THE TOILET)

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES (SC4)

OK folks say this is an incalculable damage reports that can be likened to Fiumicino airport. The damage is divided into two structures:

1. For the heat went off the electricity during a transfer of the region so I lost the data. Luckily I had a copy of the region but with a few pieces missing here is the list of cities and their recovery: Fort Staunton : epairable damage a small portion of the city is lost

Vice City Marina:damage repairable

Escobar International Airport:incalculable damage all gone then there will be version 2.0 in the city journal

2. On July 29 I ran WINDOWS 10 update though  simcity won't start then this city journal has been suspended until the issue is resolved.

Sorry put in suspension this city journal but until I solve this annoying bug called "Microsoft" will spin-off dedicated only on Cities Skylines due out next week Meanwhile enjoy this TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES until next week with the spin off of "Federal Republic of Siculia"

PLEASE STAND BY

download%2089_zpstqjskzef.jpg

ulisse

COMMENT REPLIES:Fort Staunton (SC4)

gviper:Each in its own style anyway thanks for the trip of repetition of buildings

Tonraq:Unfortunately these types of buildings appear a little too at auctions anyway thanks for the compliment

Escobar International Airport in Vice City (SC4)

Vice City is a beautiful tourist town but without an airport that crime capital would be?However, the international airport of Vice City called Escobar (but by chance is a reference to Pablo Escobar? Crazy in this town do happen a thousand crazy colors)The airport has 6 gate are mixed between domestic and international flights

GATE%20AEROPORTO_zpsiddbpx7i.jpg

The gate F is a special gate for Airbus A380 flights which are the giants of the sky

gate%20modern_zps2x7677k1.jpg

In the gate E there is a special section reserved for the legendary Concorde supersonic jet's(Hey there are flights to Canada I'm getting a crazy urge to go on a trip (quote from the President of Siculia))

hub%20concorde_zpsdwhjsqxp.jpg

In gate C there is the hub of Aeroflot flights to Russia = vodka

hub%20aeroflot_zpssrb59rsa.jpg

This is the system the airport hangar

hangar_zpsmpctdan2.jpg

Today came the tip-off by police that Vice City will host EXPO of the drug here is the tweet drug master in this town

hhvsv.jpg_zpshvas7tff.png

(Now we move the line on a Discovery Channel documentary)

Today we'll talk about how to enter the drug in Vice City the first half are private jets in private international airport terminal Escobar there private jets only businessmen and private jets of drug traffickers 

jet%20privato_zpsuidkred3.jpg

The second via container ships are in fact according to the local police this ship delivers drugs

porto%20di%20notte_zpsdvwdymms.jpg

Closed this parenthesis of Discovery Channel we return to our speech This is the main entrance of the airport both day and night 

Day

entrata_zpspsdtrarz.jpg

Night

entrata%20di%20notte_zpsicutgh7o.jpg

Here is the junction that links the highway with the airport

sincolo%20autostradale_zpspcamyeu8.jpg

to decrease the traffic was developed a system similar to that of the Boston Big Dig (note the skyscraper and the entrances of the tunnel)

big%20dig_zpsevpanqg6.jpg

Here is the unfinished 2 namely interstate 12 bridge

The unfinished 1 is interstate 3

autostrada%20di%20notte_zps7w6ooaet.jpg

The work of the bridge

MEMORIAL%20BRIDGE_zpscwp9kstk.jpg

A simple airport cargo area

zona%20cargo_zpsdtnfjd5g.jpg

A small look of Navy Vice Cityporto_zpsgjph6nhx.jpg

Now I leave you with this funny post on Facebook

9se5m.jpg_zpsg9yco7xt.png

and with this lovely postcard of Vice City (which is available in the Gallery of Simtropolis)

VICE%20CITY%20CARTOLINA_zpsmfnfc5dn.jpg

P.S.I'm a fan of Grand Theft Auto so I made a little easter egg in this city journal

Note: the author of this article condemns drug use  

ulisse

Fort Staunton (SC4)

COMMENT REPLIES:Torre Canne (SC4)

Kim Sunwoo: The seawall are really beautiful but Vice City becomes a beautiful city Mafia

Fort Staunton  (SC4)

Today I present a beautiful northern cities is this city is called Fort Staunton a very unique city with a Spanish origin (although old is gone except for a few old building is strong)

Here are the Fort with an old University, with a beautiful seawall  and with a highway bridge

forte%20con%20ponte_zpshbuhwosw.jpg

This town has two industrial areas:

1: The neighborhood of Peach Creek a small peninsula where the repurposing industrial highway overpass with a more modern structure 

highway%20industry_zps68ytkhm9.jpg

2: the second industrial district called Trenton is in the process of conversion of high-tech industries even if it remains the presence of heavy industries including subway structure that resembles the New York City subway

new%20industry_zpszfybbbdo.jpg

In Downtown Fort Staunton is the new administrative seat of Blume Corporation (THE COMPANY WHO DEVELOPED THE "CenTral Operation System" OR "ctOS") with a singular style 

DAY

sede%20BLUME_zps0hchbabx.jpg

NIGHT

SEDE%20BLUME%20NIGHT_zpsdm3ydiu5.jpg

To conclude this small look at Fort Staunton I leave a small postcard of Downtown at night will also see it in the Gallery menu then: And with this news bomb, is now closing! See you next week

downtown%20INTRO_zpsgymmayuo.jpg

ulisse

Torre Canne (SC4)

COMMENT REPLIES:House of Cards - ctOS

Kim Sunwoo:the antennas transmit everything from television programs to phone calls because data are interconnected with each other

TORRE CANNE

Welcome to the month of may know what that means? The SUMMER HOLIDAYS ARE COMING so here is a very popular summer destination is very popular destination Torre Canne. When you are on the Interstate is 1 you see a beautiful countryside with power lines then you are in Torre Canne.

campagna_zpsdvfeviad.jpg

Here's to you lousy EHM nice highway exit of Torre Canne

INTERSATE%201_zpsilr2eygw.jpg

Meanwhile in Vice City

SOBBORGHI%20con%20la%20pioggia_zpsw9z5elbg.jpg

Returning to Torre Canne here is the Church in Mediterranean style and it's seafront

torre%20canne_zpsbdouigqw.jpg

In this town there is the APPLE store

APPLE_zps66ki77bm.jpg

There is also a IKEA store (ok I'm doing a bit of surreptitious advertising but who cares)

IKEA_zpsvubg0d3t.jpg

And finally here is the central railway station of Torre Canne

STAZIONE%20CENTRALE_zpsjpc3uvqr.jpg

Then finally you saw that I changed the name of the nation from United States of America in the Federal Republic of Siculia for a future project that few understand.

ulisse

House of Cards - ctOS

COMMENT REPLIES:Amityville(SC4)

michae95l:Thanks for the comment

Kim Sunwoo:Thank you very much

cromabianca:Thank you

Mymyjp:Thanks for the comment

Disclaimer: House of Cards is part of Netflix-- Doctor who is part of the BBC--ctOS is a brand associated with Watch_Dogs then part of Ubisoft-- Person of Interest is part of CBS. I'M JUST USING THEM TO CREATE AT LEAST A PLOT "COMICAL" EHM A SERIOUS PLOT

House of Cards - ctOS

house%20of%20card%20los%20santos_zpslyte664e.jpg

A beautiful night in San Foca but for President Mr. John Colucci is a busy night you must solve the following discussion points

1 the Salerno-Reggio Calabria motorway to the shipyards

2 Watch a new episode broadchurch

3 solve the question of ctOS

3 see episodes of Top Gear

4 talk with Tommy Vercetti and with the Doctor alias:John Smith

Finally go to sleep for up to 10:00 and then sleep in the parlament

Here is the photo of the President to look for his life will be dealt with later

house%20of%20card%20%20president_zpsmddmemab.jpg

After solving the problem of the highway with an outlandish idea that nobody came to mind the shipyard began moving forward with International Industries (which coincidentally is handled by John Colucci), but had to discuss with the head of a division of International Industries namely Blume Corporation (which coincidentally is handled by his sister) concerning a revolutionary project i.e. the CenTral Operation System (ctOS). This project serves to uncover possible terrorist acts, crimes, people and alien invasion & technologies (just because the Doctor is put in the midst of this project) the President for hurry says Yes to this project because also wanted future protection after the disaster of Crystal Cove (for those who missed this is the link). The following day the President went to the headquarters of Blume's headquarters(this was before the properties of ATHENA SECURITY SOLUTION now a division of International Industries)

blume%20corporation_zpsdb1ugsee.jpg

in various cities of this State have been installed the antennas to the antenna of the ctOS San Foca

ctOS%20San%20Foca_zpscosfcerh.jpg

ctOS Crystal Cove antenna located near an abandoned house infested with ghosts well anything of the paranormal that there is

ctOS%20Crystal%20Cove_zpsvk5sutzb.jpg

ctOS Amityville antenna(the question mark antenna)

ANTENNE%20DI%20AMITYVILLE_zpssystsw1f.jpg

Las Sventuras was also installed the ctOS using the old headquarters of the IBC

ibc_zps05asbkyo.jpg

the parabolic antennas connecting to spy on the world and the universe

zona%20di%20controllo_zpssdanolul.jpgFinally here's a nice video to sum up what is the ctOS.(in a more or less exact)

I hope that this special little m see you next week with a randomly chosen town

ulisse

Amityville(SC4)

COMMENT REPLIES:Easter Special

michae95l:Thanks for the comment

Mymyjp:that image is a summary on the highways with traffic

slickbg56:Thank you very much

Kim Sunwoo:the last three pictures are the cities skylines anyway thanks for the comment

Amityville(SC4)

After seeing the "better" of the United States of Italy today we begin to see the "worst" of this State starting with a very Mediterranean town Amityville here is the entrance of the city

ENTRACE_zpswjbptnm5.jpg

A nice Mediterranean district

CENTRO_zpszcex4bxt.jpg

This is the Church of San Gennaro, the patron saint of this city (and mafia)

CHIESA%20SAN%20GENNARO_zpspqxzpv33.jpg

The railway station of Amityville in Mediterranean style

STAZIONE%20CENTRALE_zpsllqfni4l.jpg

Amityville overnight

ANCORA%20NOTTE_zpsaqdhthmu.jpg

Amityville during 02:00 at night

NOTTE_zpsy0lwbavh.jpg

Amityville is not only a tourist destination but also is an agricultural area

FATTORIA_zpsgypqm359.jpg

The farms are cool (By doctor "who")

VITA%20NEI%20CAMPI_zpsmyhll86y.jpg

A waste incinerator with modula "exterminate pollution" close to farms

INCENERITORE_zps05ziuwoq.jpg

To reach Amityville you can take interstate 3 (after the mega hangover of Easter the President and the Director of highways decided to call that interstate 1 and this in interstate 3) here is the ehm highway yards

INTERSTATE%203_zpscgbavygl.jpg

Here's the interchange of Amityville

ILLUMINATI%20OFF_zpsmkpj62du.jpg

In the internet world there is this meme that lays the blame for delays in the modernisation of the highway to Illuminat

ILLUMINATI%20ON_zps6afvv15z.jpg

The news of Italian Broadcasting Corporation that update the situation

NEWS_zpszhptyjc8.jpeg

n industrial area with agro-food industries

ZONA%20INDUSTRIALE_zpsimor7xoa.jpg

Amityville hills there are wind blades and antennas (antenna that is strange)

ANTENNE%20DI%20AMITYVILLE_zpssystsw1f.jpg

You have made mali? come to the Hospital of Amityville

OSPEDALE_zpsuhu6tivo.jpg

Here's a sign indicating the beginning and the end (but that strange coincidence) of interstate 3 is perhaps a tribute to the famous endless Highway

Salerno%20reggio%20calabria_zpsowk7iixf.jpg

TRANSLATION: Bon Voyage--beginning excerpt of incompetence---Ente Nazionale for /the paths/ the road

POST SCRIPTUM

Here's an article that talks about the endless Highway

Translated version in English:http://translate.google.it/translate?hl=it&sl=en&tl=it&u=http%3A%2F%2Fnonciclopedia.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FAutostrada_Salerno-Reggio_Calabria

Italian version:http://nonciclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Autostrada_Salerno-Reggio_Calabria

The city journal that talks about the interstate 1 (ex Interstate 3):http://community.simtropolis.com/journal/5231/entry-25359-along-the-interstate-3/

ulisse

Easter Special

COMMENT REPLIES: Las Sventuras is in development but there is little problem in the web(CS)

Tonraq:The subway map is only a small part of Las Sventuras subway system

Mymyjp:a fantastic waterfall in the meantime if you have to take the train at least issues that the network is under renovation

Kim Sunwoo:Thanks for the compliment

Note this city journal is based on UTC + 1 time zone

Easter Special

Scene of daily life in the United States of Italy

While the various broadcasters are trying to solve the matter of "Jeremy Clarkson" people go on vacation because of Easter. Highways are stormed by bus car but not only where you have the rail and air links are clogged by people who want to go for a trip.Here's a scene from the Highway during Easter exodus (oh no this exodus of August)

Gomitolo_di_autostrade_zpsvdfogint.jpg

Here is a picture of the traffic that goes in the mountains

W_487ed5b38f_zpsnrasljjw.jpg

with interstate 36 going towards the mountains through Martina Franca someplace nice especially for the bridge over Lake a perfect place for camping but also to do a swim in short a place of relaxation

CAMPING_zpsqroql5x0.jpg

Here is the bridge over the Lake

PONTE%20COL%20LAGO_zpst8lpggjz.jpg

Another coveted spot for relaxation is Angel Pine with a fantastic Lake to do anything but throw the waste

LAGO%20PINO_zpswwofw6xh.jpg

Here is the central island of the Lake but it also sees the interstate 3

ISOLA%20NEL%20LAGO%20VICINO%20ALL%20AUTOSTRADA_zpsiec7pej7.jpg

or instead of a dip in Lake Pine, you can use the beach and the sea

SPIAGGIA%20A%20ANGEL%20PINE_zpsrluy6vzq.jpg

For all those people who are energetic come to Vice City especially in Ocean Beach neighborhood with a beautiful beach but also a nice channel (contemporary style of the canals of Venice)

SPIAGGIA%20COL%20CANALE_zpshjz6fweq.jpg

Office area with channels

UFFICI%20CON%20CANALE_zpsjethalcr.jpg

Here's the avenue that much worse at night in Las Vegas

VIALE_zpsoqcczezn.jpg

For people who want to relax or nightlife we Las Sventuras here is the new beach where you can find ordinary people and celebrities

SPIAGGUIA_zpsbcbhnunv.jpg

between a small mountain road is the Bates Motel we advise against fermavi's to sleep for the night are too strange facts

beats%20motel_zpsucp4vo9m.jpg

Tonight in the opera house there will be the concert of Kraftwerk

KRAFTWERK_zpsxrmcbqap.jpg

Meanwhile enjoy the concept of last night

After this little look on how life in the United States of Italy and the various tourist destinations I wish you a Happy Easter (no matter what time zone you are located)

HAPPY%20EASTER_zpscqwqbfev.jpg

ulisse

COMMENT REPLIES: Las Sventuras is a town in neutral(CS)

Kim Sunwoo:You've seen a beautiful Boulevard that connects the city with the airport

Mymyjp:Thanks for the comment anyway here is a link of the mod of the statuehttp://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=412492627

Attention: there are some images that may contain profanity in the real world I apologize now if someone hits for the words but are intended to represent actual scenes on social networks of people angry

Las Sventuras is in development but there is little problem in the web (CS)

Hi folks continue our focus in Las Sventuras a big city in full development however began to arise several problems but the skylines are beginning to take shape (Fey but interesting).Starting this tour we start from a small tropical island where it was ruled the Statue of Progress one of the symbols of the United States of Italy.

island%20of%20liberty_zpsfcbcvtpy.jpg

In the financial district are one of those companies is "International Industries" one of the most important companies in fact State controls different sectors (including Italian Broadcasting Corporation, Chirper, ecc) here is the Tower, which controls the Division of Las Sventuras one of the highest Tower of Las Sventuras

international%20industries_zpsaf3rdkjs.jpg

Who ya gonna call? Fireman!

fireman%20go_zpswhngyqol.jpg

In the New Iron is undergoing redevelopment in some areas in place of industries begin popping up housing just to create effect "South Bronx" or "South Los Angeles" or simply "Vice City"

new%20iron%20riconversion_zps8bvyupdi.jpg

Here is the central station of Las Sventuras near Central Park

Central station

station%20railway_zpsdcpxyekr.jpg

Central Park view from above

CENTRAL%20PARK_zpslopxhol4.jpg

In arid area of the city we have a small business of oil and we have a large gas station and oil

oil_zps6q9gizm5.jpg

If you take a trip to Las Sventuras take lodging in one of the most exclusive hotels in Las Sventuras (Hmm Daily planet what makes us at Las Sventuras?)

HOTEL%20CON%20DALY%20PLANET_zps2kdn3dml.jpg

in the mountains you can find everything even the parabolic antennas

zona%20di%20controllo_zpssdanolul.jpg

A beautiful waterfall in this town maybe we should build a beautiful dam

future%20dam_zpssqchchkw.jpg

We are also the home of Torchwood

TORCHWOOD_zpsf7db7qch.jpg

Meanwhile, you can make a note of the map and city development

MAP_zpshtk4ewn5.jpg

Meanwhile, a beautiful area for development might be ready

THE%20NEXT%20ZONE_zps3osxww1o.jpg

Today the city traffic is totally crazy maybe they're going home to see the pilot episode of "Las Sventuras"

traffic%20problem_zpsckbkorro.jpg

It was informed by Chirper to be broadcast tonight on world vision

The logo of Chirper

download%207_zpssyrxaarg.jpg

Here's the chirp

33t89.jpg_zpsr4j4yqxp.png

One release to fix but thankfully there is little traffic

super%20crossing%20highway_zps0wvtr2r6.jpg

Here's the provisional map subway in Las Sventuras

METROPOLITAN%20MAP%20PROVISSORY_zpswaxehpdf.jpg

the elevated highway running through the City Centre for some annoyance but there is a lot of noise in fact engineers (those of San Foca) are studying a project similar to the Big Dig in Boston for now we settle the elevated highway

ELEVATED%20EXPRESSWAY%20TOO%20NOISY_zpsthnsnbrr.jpgFinally you can see Las Sventuras Division of the Italian Broadcasting Corporation

IBC%20DIVISIONE%20LAS%20SVENTURAS_zps0fowqfaz.jpg

But for the Italian Broadcasting Corporation, Wayne Enterprises, National Broadcasting Company is companies are starting to suffer from the mess caused by the British Broadcasting Corporation that is the famous case Jeremy Clarkson. As you know Jeremy Clarkson was sacked by the BBC for giving a fist to a producer of Top Gear. Then all the people of the world are launching against the BBC decision on social networks one of the postings that is doing a story about Facebook (SwagBook for short) done directly by the President of the United States Of Italy

qmwad.jpg_zps2dpibvt0.png

Meanwhile on Chirper you start betting on the fate of Jeremy Clarkson made by the mafia of Vice City thanks to Tommy Vercetti

h7rl5.jpg_zpss1jsgpyd.png

Here is the reply of the Director-General of the Italian Broadcasting Corporation namely Michael De Santa

fmy2i.jpg_zpsognr8t3a.png

Attention!: there are some images that may contain profanity in the real world I apologize now if someone hits for the words but are intended to represent actual scenes on social networks of people angry

Caution: these tweets and facebook posts are forgeries were used for satire, however if someone hits for the words that I wrote I apologize now is I don't want to criticize the work of the BBC but I'm just doing satire I wonder immediately apologize for the fuss that maybe I'll and for the words that are written on the post and tweet.

ulisse

COMMENT REPLIES: After Vice City now there is Las Sventuras

Kim Sunwoo:Waste water a very interesting problem7

Mymyjp:Aside from the firemen there are many problems (suckers) very small

ATTENTION: henceforth in the various titles use three letters to distinguish the various city journal:

SC4 simcity 4

DWS/Doctor Who special

CS cities skylines

Las Sventuras is a town in neutral

Hi people today we continue our focus on Las sventuras a city that has the gear into neutral son happened many things to change a small town until it becomes a great metropolis. Anyway Let's start from a Bronx District is no longer a neighborhood from the outskirts but a town centre we can see the Colossal Order

collosal%20order_zpssiqgui4l.jpg

Next to the Bronx we have industrial-mining district "New Iron "with a beautiful giant mine as an emblem of the neighborhood

miniere_zpsvzxx6riw.jpg

Now you get a fast developing island with ups and downs in the meantime enjoy this beautiful panoramic

quartire_zpsqxmggmyn.jpg

scene of daily life on the highway

traffic_zpspswytfud.jpg

Here is a nice view (still under construction) of Central Park

weeping%20angel_zpsn32bj2ty.jpg

Hem! I reckon this is a weeping angels

drwho-10-dontblink_zpsedxxgqmu.gif

Cirper a computer company that besides producing phones is famous for its social network Cirper (parody of Twitter and Apple)

chiper_zpsncv3pdmq.jpg

Buy a Cirper Phone only € 500

chiper%20phone_zpsl5tdz2pp.jpg

In commercial headquarters you can find everything even Ammu-Nation

"Ammu-Nation the best shop of firearms"

amunation_zpsa4wfqvxu.jpg

Here's the latest subdivision born Las Sventuras International Airport (ICAO: LSX) is a little to fix but it is the best that I could do (especially without any mods on the airports) here's the view from the top

airport_zpselmvdzsu.jpg

The entrance of the airport a beautiful exotic entrance with lots of Palm trees

airport%20entrace_zpsi0kcgy8a.jpg

people who go people that vine from all over San Foca, Liberty City, Vice City, New Manshin, Schulmania... So all the cities which have an airport (beware: Airlines American Airlines, Alitalia does not assume any responsibility for fools speed because of their ruthless competition)

AIRPLANE_zpsycttiel5.jpg

In the business district I found a very interesting company Wayne Enterprises (I know I'm spoiling anything)

WHYNE_zpsycqskcqy.png

Introducing Italy Broadcasting Corporation (IBC) Tower

ibc_zps05asbkyo.jpg

Meanwhile in the tower you're shooting a telefilm very important" Las Sventuras" a spin off of Miami Vice (filmed in Vice City) here is a promotional image

las%20sventuras_zps0itjvogk.jpg

And with this news bomb, is now closing! See you next week!

ulisse

After that explosion-dimensional space-time has passed some time between chaos and United dimension that dimension more evident among was to Cities Skylines anyway after conquering the territory began construction of Las Sventuras (a cross between Los Angeles and Las Vegas and then a double cross between Los Santos and Las Venturas (grand theft auto for instance).The situation is very complicated, in fact during the explosion some physical laws went to fry! one of the planes which can now do the impossible maneuvers (with the happiness of the head of the airport "a certain Silvio Berlusconi" and engineers) but returning to our discussion here is Las Sventuras but in the meantime enjoy the face of "Knight" by leaving the Court declared innocent

silvio%20felice_zpswgnj6op2.jpg

Las Sventuras

Las Sventuras is a city very rich and has a very tropical climate from interstate 36 we see a glimpse of the city

interstate%2036_zpsykl1g9wg.jpg

This city part from the district called "Port of Las Sventuras" then a nice industrial area very dirty

industrie_zpspfz27oea.jpg

Now we come to the district "East Las Sventuras" an area of buildings and houses along the sea beaches but especially what makes us the police box there?

TARDIS_zpsmy6ruscc.jpg

You want to take home to live in Las Sventuras?Then buy these beautiful houses with pool and sea view at LOW COST

case%20sul%20mare_zpsigkvr0iq.jpg

it comes in a small downtown offices that give a certain style vintage 80 's town

uffici_zpstpnpsngl.jpg

with a beautiful dam we have a beautiful water reserve

diga%20con%20pompaggio_zpsgpvkfjp6.jpg

you want to take a swim in the sea then come here

spiagge%20sulla%20roccia_zpsjfax9nal.jpg

indeed take a bath not only in clean water but also the dirty

zozzeria_zpst3iwkvc7.jpg

Hey but why do few people on interstate 66?

autostrada_zpsxpcbuzgz.jpg

Now we arrive finally in the district called "Bronx" a very rough neighborhood that is strange? Here's a house under construction

edificio%20in%20costruzione_zpsxaemhq3v.jpg

Where are the firemen?

i%20pompieri_zpso0udml0y.jpg

Near the bronx is a beautiful agricultural area the right to increase a social gap

fattorie_zpss2lqz0th.jpg

Finally, the news of the closure of the Maxis studio in Emeryville has left us with a bitter pain and remember their great job of creating a kind of video game that is doing the story I decided to dedicate this picture to them with one of the important symbols of the coal plant in simcity 3000 and 4 WILL WE NEVER FORGET

SC3K_zpswpluuh1x.jpg

And with this news bomb, is now closing! Then enjoy the comments of DOCTOR WHO Special "The Two Dimensions" to understand this city journal must read this special force here is the link http://community.simtropolis.com/journal/5231/entry-25539-the-two-dimensionsdoctor-who-special/

comment%20replies_zpslqrgrz4b.jpg

ulisse

Disclaimer Doctor Who is part of the BBC I'm just using it for humorous purposes.

Note This is the first Doctor Who special simcity 4. Unfortunately there are a few doctor who mod in simcity4 is many pictures I got from the internet except the scenes of disasters and of the invasion are made in simcity 4. So I don't know if there was some special of doctor who on simtropolis please you are lenient in comments and feedbacks are very, very accepted

We are in the city of Crystal Cove a beautiful city but note one thing that makes us that London's police box 50 years near the Town Hall?

tardis_zpsjgswmhdy.jpg

For a simple reason the Mayor is John Smith then this person is actually the famous doctor (the 12° reincarnation to be more precise)

Peter-Capaldi-The-12th-Doctor-_zpsyuvetypp.jpg

So now there is the intro (what is an episode of Doctor Who without the intro? Then DOO WEE OOH)

The Two Dimensions

A beautiful night in Crystal Cove but 52 area you work hard with the alien technologies indeed not to see what use a beautiful farm to mask their complex however is controlled by U.N.I.T., FIB TORCHWOOD in short if you want some nice fight between ' gentlemen ' come here.

The farm

the%20%20farm_zpse0bded2p.jpg

The underground complex(well I found this image then settle)

torchwood%20complex_zpsrgifavul.jpg

Those of Torchwood were developing a small device to get into other dimensions, however, entered into operation this device was beginning to destroy the nature of time, space and reality itself. When the doctor arrived tradis overall to stop the abnormal trigger (Oh yes the doctor as a "consultant" to solve these "things" is allowed to enter and exit from the complex) but it was too late the space-time Vortex was destroyed is beginning to appear a few lightning

fulmine%20temporale_zps68jjmtxk.jpg

To make matters worse the Satellite 5 picture shocking a monster (ladies and gentlemen here you) the DALEK!!!! (just between us that doctor who is without a dalek)

dalek%20ship_zpsxsxtn3mv.jpg

The invasion begins

dalek_zpsxnlh7jou.jpg

The defences were activated promptly unfortunately were destroyed and now they are penetrated inside the base (RUN SOLDIER or EX-TER-MI-NA-TE EX-TER-MI-NA-TE) the choice is yours

run%20dalek_zpsixltjv8w.jpeg

Luckily I got the cyberman (ok the plot resembles doomsday but who cares) then now come here take the popcorn and enjoy the fight between two "children" and the Doctor

dalek%20vs%20cyberman_zpspegp48kg.jpg

Total war

dalek%20vs%20cyberman2_zps5zihrtnm.jpg

Now the complex is much worse than the Court of San Foca after the arrest of the head of the airport

Cybermen_Vs_Daleks_Torchood_zps0xrgirlk.jpg

"Great now I have to save the day"

la%20colpa_zpsewrztucj.gif

But nobody was controlling Vortex machine-dimensional spacetime when the reality was itself compromised increasingly begins to edit until everything explodes with quite a whirl and a supernova

realtagrave%20distorta_zps3r1dejq1.jpg

What will happen to the United States from Italy after the explosion-dimensional space-temporal? What is the second dimension that collided? Stay tuned in the next city journal. Meanwhile, enjoy the comments and respond to the poll ending on March 10, 2015 at 20:00 (UTC + 1)(However, if you want to relax you can read the comments with this beautiful music)

comment%20replies_zpslnzuwxqy.jpg

ulisse

COMMENT REPLIES: International Airport under Development (part 2)

michae95l

:Thanks alot for the comment

Mymyjp:

Thanks for the comment but now I am going on vacation with these airports

gviper:

Thanks for suggestion is in fact there are many design errors

jacob814:

I'm a fan of Chris Sawyers Locomotion however settle down the problem

Kim Sunwoo:

A large airport with a lot of problems here is because of that Brawl

ezequiel558:

Thank you for your feedback

Welcome to Vice City the Capital of Organized Crime

After the chaos of the airport the judiciary ordered the suspension of work to secure the airport and passengers however was arrested the head of the project

Silvio-berlusconi-arrestato_zpseeer74u1.jpg

so to make a long story short the project has been suspended

MAP%20CITY%202_zpsoivjloyx.jpg

Returning to our speech do you remember of the Iron bridge located in Taranto? Interstate 36? Well today I must this beautiful city very chaotic.

After crossing the Iron bridge and the Vice bridge one arrives in Vice City the capital of organized crime In fact there are two bridges one that takes you somewhere and another goes to the island of Vice city

LITTE%20HAVANA%20BRIDGE_zpsfqclplkr.jpg

This is the industrial district of Vice City there is a highway construction interstate 76 to OH NO! goes to Escobar international airport

INTERSTATE%2076_zpszdwhzcx4.jpg

Here is a pretty ghetto to find low-cost houses for a living (or to create a gang or to produce drugs)

GHETTO_zpssjdydnw9.jpg

The University of Vice city is located in the safe area Litte Havana

UNIVERSITA_zpscvdnbqhm.jpg

A beautiful business district

zona%20commerciale_zpsd1cqmam6.jpg

This is the junction of interstate 36 going toward Washington Beach located in the other island

INTERSTATE%2067_zpsrm3xkgll.jpg

This is the military district with lots of tanks armed with missiles and military jets in short if you want to make soldiers come here

Zona%20Militare_zpshtqwcrbb.jpg

To conclude this city journal here is a nice view of the city at night HEY BUT WHAT 'S GOING ON?

realta%20distorta_zpsvlrcghsr.jpeg

NEXT TIME: THE TWO DIMENSIONS

The first Doctor Who special in simcity 4

Disclaimer Doctor Who is part of the BBC I'm just using it for humorous purposes.

Note: Vice city is a city in development if you want send feddback are well accepted

ulisse

COMMENT REPLIES: Welcome to the city of industry and pollution

Mymyjp

:Thanks for the comment regarding the air slayer is a bat this is the link http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1968

International Airport under Development (part 2)

Hello continues the construction of the airport even though the air is very heavy indeed today there was a mega fight between various engineers in fact are now in the IBC News (Italian Broadcasting Corporation)

tbStCD.jpg

The construction of the airport continues unabated in the meantime enjoy the airport's morning skyline

1d9Scb.jpg

Returning to the guided tour of the airport start from gate D and M that are international flights

1IG2em.jpg

In the gate E there are only Boeing 747 with international and domestic flights

E5kmep.jpg

At gate F there is always international flights but also the hub of American Airlines one of national airlines

raec6t.jpg

The gate G is a gate divided into three parts, this is the gate reserved for flights of passengers with those of Airbus 380 beasts

Z3Rd5f.jpg

The G-6 sector gate is the gate reserved for cargo flights in fact here we have various store with lots of trucks ready to travel the interstate of the beautiful country. Ahhh the sector 6-G contains a small military airport

H09ZJN.jpg

The gate sector 7-G (NOT IS A NUCLEAR POWER PLANT) is the vip gate where there are private flights testing air important people etc

wwC6xF.jpg

People who go People that comes with private jets

eDVVOC.jpg

However today I just got Iron Maiden (I hate heavy metal) but anyway if you want to attend their concert come San Foca

CIB1de.jpg

In gate H in addition to Boeing 747 there is also the hub of Alitalia rival company of American Airlines, because it is a national airlines

PQS6Au.jpg

In the gate I in addition to international flights, there is also the hub of Air France just to put a little bit of mayhem in "mafia" feud between American Airlines and Alitalia

QGZot2.jpg

In the gate L there are only international flights and you see the fire station in case of emergency you never know

PIl0jt.jpg

Finally we arrive at the gate but M I already says what is

To conclude this view an aero that takes off but I do not know if you are taking off regularly or is falling

tJpa9U.jpg

ulisse

COMMENT REPLIES : Along the interstate 3

Mymyip: Thank you very much

Schulmanator:This is just the beginning anyway thanks

Huston:Thank you

Kim Sunwoo: It is a very rich State and anyway thanks a lot

Welcome to the city of industry and pollution

Hi today I show you a very important city for the industrial apparatus namely Taranto

The city of Taranto is divided into two parts:

the real city is its

ua1TlT.jpgThe port is one of the busiest ports in the world

6QLavZ.jpg

PORT OF TARANTO

The port of taranto hosts ILVA largest foundry in the State

AUDUld.jpg

The port is an essential part of town although it's send of accommodation remains important, however, is to close the harbour area there is a nice nuclear right and the iron bridge of Interstate 36 going towards a federate world's most beautiful but more danger in the world (I speak of crime)

r7mv7P.jpg

TARANTO

After visiting the port city now I show you the real city is its

close to the river there is the area of offices to handle all those lovely industries

O10Z7s.jpg

industries everywhere

yg7ROM.jpg

There is a small island that has two connections quite a submarine tunnel

and the ferry terminal

Although many use the tunnel there is still people who use the ferry especially during sunset

MGFN39.jpg

Seen as one of the most polluted cities in the world the Federal Government is developing a revolutionary project for the time being the air cleaner is in full swing in the air is much cleaner

Xr2DUz.jpg

To conclude this journey in an industrial city I see other industries so that the city motto is "INDUSTRIES EVERYWHERE"

fom3Rb.jpg

ulisse

Along the interstate 3

COMMENT REPLIES : International Airport under Development (part 1)

Mymyip: Thank you very much

JP Schriefer: Thanks you

jmsepe: thanks for the suggestion

cromabianca: the lights are LAX Pilastri of light green violet this it is the link:

Along the intrerstate 3

Hi friends Today I show you the various counties that it crosses interstate 3. One of the most important roads in the United States of Italy. (I have decided to put a song to make to seem the most realistic the trip along the highway)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7n_0j0661c

PALOMINO CREEK

Palomino Creek and the city where the interstate 3. departs the city is divided into four parts

Palomino Creek and the city town hall dove There

Dillimore A small town center

Montgonery A small town commercial center

Palomino Creeck Industry and the industrial district

TtopxP.jpg

ANGEL PINE

Angel Pine is a small farming town , but also the tourist with one of the most beautiful lakes in the state. The lake called Pine

Al9mA3.jpg

PORT OF SAN FOCA

Finally the highway after leaving the County of Palomino Creek we arrive in the Federal District. Here is the port of San Foca, one of the most active ports but at the same time is undergoing modernisation but the air is very polluted industries (progress payment)

IGa9Ex.jpg

VINE TOWN

Vine Town is another agricultural center and has a small industrial centre, but is not part of the Federal District

J0VsdQ.jpg

INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT OF SAN FOCA (SFX)

Here the highway crosses the airport while the construction of the airport continued in fact were made two other gate D-F international flights

Aa8iNA.jpg

Gate D and E

nfG8KL.jpg

MATERA

After leaving the Federal District we are now located in County of San Foca.

Matera is a small agricultural Centre

NBJTed.jpg

AIROLO

In the town of Airolo here interstate 3 branches off into two interstate:

Interstate 3

Interstate 23 goes to the mountains.

Airolo is a small agricultural Centre

cwDVY5.jpg

COSENZA

Cosenza is part County of Taranto is one of the largest agricultural centers

4rIVbn.jpg

SILICON VALLEY

Silicon Valley is one of the high tech centers of the State

eb1Lb9.jpg

TARANTO

Taranto is divided into two parts

Taranto town centre

The port of Taranto, one of the largest industrial centers of the world, especially the most important State Foundry.

However, the city is being developed

zLUQ2H.jpg

CRYSTAL COVE

Crystal Cove is a mining and tourist center, but the city has a dark past

Meanwhile, the highway meets interstate 36 going towards the State of the world's most famous

GL4NDy.jpg

TORRE CANNE

Torre Canne is the town where the highway ends, however, is a beautiful tourist destination with its beautiful beaches

hhcyLb.jpg

I hope that the journey has been to your liking you see you for the next city journal

ulisse

COMMENT REPLIES: Welcome in the United States Of Italy

Mymyip:Thank you very much. The building with the Palms is a bat (NDEX Club ATOM Blue by N747)

This is the link

89James89:Thanks for the suggestion, but I will explain the development of the city of San Foca

Cromabianca:Thank you

Kim Sunwoo:Thank you very much

The development of the metropolis of San Foca

Hi friends last we saw the face of San Foca town today I show the metropolitan area of the city of San Foca

HP7HUB.jpg

As you can see the city develops on three areas today would see the airport part Oh yes that new international airport

International Airport under Development

After the President of the Federal State and the Federal Council have seen several projects eventually opted for a mega project is divided into three phases

1 LEFT SIDE

2 CENTRAL SIDE

3 RIGHT SIDE

After a month of work, the left side has been completed then the airport has been operating with three Gate A-B-C

MteKs5.jpg

Gate A is the gate reserved for domestic flights

LXmMYf.jpg

The Gate B is one of the gate reserved for intercontinental routes

QKw5va.jpg

The Gate C is one of the gate mixed with intercontinental and domestic routes

i5iCyt.jpg

In Gate C there is also an Air Force Italy reserved only for President

9Bk5ut.jpg

The airport entrance is a simple but very bright entrance at night

DFkspe.jpg

To conclude this beautiful "walk" in an airport still under construction I show the landing of an aircraft

gniQto.jpg

ulisse

Hi today I show you San Foca the capital of the Federal State "United States Of Italy". This beautiful city is experiencing a period of economic prosperity, and politics. Indeed from the pictures there are many lots available for construction, however, the large buildings have created a beautiful City Skylines

peZlWd.jpg

The Federal Council has approved laws that have allowed the impetuous development of the high-tech industry and offices so that you created a great huge skyscrapers and Office District

fSTscW.jpg

Unfortunately, federal and Municipal Council doesn't know where to put a nuclear fusion reactor that is located in the city centre, in exchange for a certain style in the metropolis

sv2vzQ.jpg

The industrial sector is one of the main areas of the city especially in the high-tech sector though remains the traditional industry

8fqEbm.jpg

But the most important part of this city is the Federal District with the House of the President, the Federal Parliament, the Federal Police (FIB) and the famous Intelligence Agency (IAA) is also a vip nightclub where there are the most important characters of this State will own all. Here's the view in the morning and in the evening (the night is cool) 8)

DAY

9NZh9I.jpg

NIGHT

7nKn6I.jpg

8)

Although this city presents itself as a city that never sleeps to a serious problem, but serious first-rate: Airport. The Federal Council approved a mega project that retiring the old airport with a modern first-class international flights and domestic flights and cargo. This mega project has been defined with a codename: SFX (San Foca Airport / IATA: SFX - ICAO: KLSF)

W93owv.jpg

To conclude this beautiful city of San Foca you can enjoy this time of night with the bridge of Interstate I45

BJ61U4.jpg