• Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

Entries in this City Journal

saewer

Brooklyn

As promised, eposide 2: brooklyn!

2vm7q6p.png

As we drive out of Manhatten from the north we arrive in Brooklyn.

21cchhx.png

The main avenue of Brooklyn. The recent high rents in Manhatten has given Brooklyn a major boost.

2ekm694.png

The north east of Brooklyn is know for it's tiny roads and trams.

167v7yt.png

The edges of Brooklyn with the cinema. The forest area is very populair to build but the major has decided to keep this a green area.

333wsbs.png

The main attraction of Brooklyn, the stadium! This area is even populair on not match days since it has free P+R.

2du9kjl.png

Some low developed industry area.

2igoqoi.png

And some better developed industry area.

2ew1d9e.png

The agriculture area in Brooklyn is under high presure to build houses, still the major wants to keep it like this.

saewer

Manhatten

Hi guys,

This is my first city journal on simtropolis. For the last few months I've created several cities within SC4 and as my first post I would like to show you the main city, Manhatten.

wrjqep.png

We start in the south west of Manhatten which is still an industrial area but highly developed.

25qbz9i.png

As we move to the north we get near the edges of Manhatten.

300seh2.png

We enter the center of Manhatten.

2hrgz01.png

Manhatten is connected by many suburbs, for which the central train station is one of the major transportation methods.

2iggbxd.png

The area near the Hudson river is one of the most populair areas to live, as a result rent prices are skyrocking.

28a6wwy.png

The area near the airport used to be a no-go area. However, recent development has given this area a major boost.

jq5ph0.png

Overal view of the city center.

xeokk2.png

Overal view of Manhatten, showing it's subway system which is highly used. But still there are some major traffic problems on the road ;-)

Hope you like this, up next is Brooklyn.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0