• Moose
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

One of many rural parts of a region that I have created.

Entries in this City Journal

Trentreznorspig

The city is coming to and end. A 2 entry series might also be coming to an end. So the last thing I have to say is that this city is mostly agricultral. I wasn't able to get pictures because some of them didn't save. This is the only picture I have. So now some of the residential area is farms since a block of residential didn't develop. And now most surrounding areas of the railroad are farms. We still have plenty of residential. 1,407 people believe it or not. And we have a little bit of R$$. 2 houses so far. Well. I will wait a little bit. But as of now. It has come to a close.

Trentreznorspig

It all started off with an effort to create a Junction. The Louisville Junction. This is the first railroad junction to be created in the whole region. And first railroad track. So I wanted to do an agricultural village. Most would be in a 4x4 grid pattern. So I did so. Some of them came out wider. Mostly on the edges of the railroad. I get done with the farms. Then I add Commercial to the edges of the Railroad. And I decide " Well since I have a rather rural setting going on. I might as well have dirt streets in the residential. So I do so. And then I add Freight and Passenger stations because what's the point of having railroads without those? Anyway. That's all I have for now. Next time. We will have civics going into it. Oh and what do you guys think about the Passenger station in the residential area? Shout I change anything around it? I don't like how it looks. And sorry I didn't get enough photos in. This is all I got.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0