Slavovia

• Entry
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

Dobro pozhalovat' v Respublike !

Entries in this City Journal

jayguum

first i have to apologize, i won't continuing my project of Soviyya.

i thanked to all people who gives me every likes, ratings, comments & critiques.

and this new journal is the substitute of Soviyya with many aspect changed after the reading the suggestions.

The brand new Tsaritsyn is now a part of Slavovia

img0040.jpg

^^^

Tsaritsyn is the capital of Slavovia Republic, a center of government and culture since ancient Slavovia

img0023.jpg

^^^

Tsaritsyn located on Tsarskaya Region, a metropolitan area with more than 2 millions people

img0030.jpg

^^^

As like any capital of countries in the world, Tsaritsyn is a lively city. Tsaritsyn is the second busiest city in Slavovia after Aleksandregrad, the economic center in the Southern Slavovia.

img0034.jpg

^^^

Government Center in Tsaritsyn built in an fortified complex in the bank of Morva River, design & starting the construction began in early 18th century for the North Side of the complex

img0033.jpg

^^^

The South Side completed in late 18th century

img0026.jpg

^^^

here is an open big plaza outside the Kremlin named as "Republik Square", here is also a memorial museum of Slavovia's leaders from time to time. across the Plaza, we can found the Legislative House of Slavovia.

img0024.jpg

^^^

a bit walk by foot, we can see amazing Cathedral of Great Motherland, the most iconic building in Tsaritsyn, even Slavovia.

more, around the Kremlin :

img0032.jpg

^^^

Cer Exploratori Monument

img0038.jpg

^^^

Vanslova Terminus Station

img0027.jpg

^^^

Miaskaya Plaza

img0036.jpg

^^^

Poklonskaya Park

img0021.jpg

^^^

The "Great East" Bridge

Thanks for watching my City Journal, hope i can finish the next journal after final exam. See you!