Slavovia

• Entry
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

Dobro pozhalovat' v Respublike !

Entries in this City Journal

jayguum

first i have to apologize, i won't continuing my project of Soviyya.

i thanked to all people who gives me every likes, ratings, comments & critiques.

and this new journal is the substitute of Soviyya with many aspect changed after the reading the suggestions.

The brand new Tsaritsyn is now a part of Slavovia

img0040.jpg

^^^

Tsaritsyn is the capital of Slavovia Republic, a center of government and culture since ancient Slavovia

img0023.jpg

^^^

Tsaritsyn located on Tsarskaya Region, a metropolitan area with more than 2 millions people

img0030.jpg

^^^

As like any capital of countries in the world, Tsaritsyn is a lively city. Tsaritsyn is the second busiest city in Slavovia after Aleksandregrad, the economic center in the Southern Slavovia.

img0034.jpg

^^^

Government Center in Tsaritsyn built in an fortified complex in the bank of Morva River, design & starting the construction began in early 18th century for the North Side of the complex

img0033.jpg

^^^

The South Side completed in late 18th century

img0026.jpg

^^^

here is an open big plaza outside the Kremlin named as "Republik Square", here is also a memorial museum of Slavovia's leaders from time to time. across the Plaza, we can found the Legislative House of Slavovia.

img0024.jpg

^^^

a bit walk by foot, we can see amazing Cathedral of Great Motherland, the most iconic building in Tsaritsyn, even Slavovia.

more, around the Kremlin :

img0032.jpg

^^^

Cer Exploratori Monument

img0038.jpg

^^^

Vanslova Terminus Station

img0027.jpg

^^^

Miaskaya Plaza

img0036.jpg

^^^

Poklonskaya Park

img0021.jpg

^^^

The "Great East" Bridge

Thanks for watching my City Journal, hope i can finish the next journal after final exam. See you!

volume5_md.pngURGENT! We need your help!

We urgently need your help to meet our September goal!

Please consider a donation today.

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation goes to help us keep the site running free.

Enjoy the site!

OK - See STEX Collections