• Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

GTA:ST

Entries in this City Journal

Blakeway

Chapter 2:

gtast.png

tyron.png[Tyron]: Episode two, Monicas. Just got out of jail, this feels like some trap, but whatever. I had to go to the airport again, a friend of mine was coming from NYC.

the_last_supper_m8.jpg

Replies

@Forthwall: k

@fan o SC4: Dankeschon

@Kisa Atsuko: Dryan pls

@Benedict: Thank you good sir

@KonstantinII: Your opinion is irrelevant.

@RepublicMaster: You'll like this one too mango

@Tonraq: Carl that kills people :S

@Richie99: Here you go mang

I met my friend Sidney at the arrivals section. White security guards and cops were everywhere. Had to keep low profile since that witch Meg arrested me for no good reason.

sidney.png[sidney]: Ah, so you came, Tyron. Willem's plane is about to land.

tyron.png[Tyron]: Yeah, Skywest, right?

sidney.png[sidney]: No, fool. JetBlue, he's coming from JFK.

tyron.png[Tyron]: Right...

gtast_airport_2_jetblue.png

We heard on the speakers: JetBlue flight 9525 from New York-John F. Kennedy International Airport has arrived at Gate 8

We waited around thirty minutes, and we finally saw him coming our way with a huge bag on his right shoulder. He put his bag down and we shook hands.

willem.png [Willem]: Hey Monicas! What's up?

sidney.png[sidney]: What the hell's on your head, Monica?

willem.png [Willem]: Quit "Monica" me, hommie. This is to protect my hair. Got a new haircut, don't want it messed up.

tyron.png[Tyron]: Looks like a condom. Still as cautious as always, huh?

willem.png [Willem]: Yo Tyron, what's going on?

tyron.png[Tyron]: Got out of jail this morning.

willem.png [Willem]: Ha! What did they got you for this time?

tyron.png[Tyron]: Fake charges, the usual.

willem.png [Willem]: Damn that sucks...

gtast_airport.png

Simtropolis International Airport is not far from Downtown, located partly on an artificial island built by Mexican workers in the early 20th century.

sidney.png[sidney]: Seems like the STPD got something against you Tyron. Anything you wanna tell us?

tyron.png[Tyron]: What's this, yo? Quit with the questions, I have nothing to blame myself for. I'm clean, these guys are just harassing me for no reason.

willem.png [Willem]: There's always a reason, even if it's silly, trust me.

tyron.png[Tyron]: What are you even on about, Willem? Jeez. How was NYC?

willem.png [Willem]: Ah you know...

tyron.png[Tyron]: I don't, hence why I'm asking...

willem.png [Willem]: Well uh, got in some trouble, that's why I'm back.

sidney.png[sidney]: What kind of fuss?

willem.png [Willem]: Beat up some lowlife prick in the Bronx the other night. Think he was linked with the mafia. He said something about Thamus, wasn't too sure.

tyron.png[Tyron]: Don Thamus? The Thamus crime family?

willem.png [Willem]: You know them?

tyron.png[Tyron]: You fool, of course. They're the mafia 'round here in ST. You should remember them...

willem.png [Willem]: Nope, they any dangerous?

sidney.png[sidney]: Relative. Anyways, keep moving, these security guards are looking at us suspiciously, three black guys talking around a bag and stuff.

tyron.png[Tyron]: You're not black, paki.

sidney.png[sidney]: I ain't no paki, fool.

We left the airport and went to Sid's car in the parking lot. We took the airport's tunnel and went towards the projects, our hood. More to follow, nuckas.

Blakeway

Chapter 1:

gtast.png

tyron.png[Tyron]: After five years in hiding, it was time to stay still. The name's Tyron. I'm the narrator yo. Give it credits, I'ma also be the main character of this entreprise.

the_last_supper_m8.jpg

Saw this piece of art in a museum, CJ's Last Supper. Poor CJ. At least he got some good food yo.

jakobo.png[Jakobo]: Who are you talking to, Tyron? Keep on working, you lazy tsotsi!

Jakobo's from South Africa. He moved to Simtropolis when he was 16, all alone. He's 46 now and a professional landscaper when he's not working at ST's International Airport's Cargo facility with me and my goons. The lad's impressively tall, in his 7'2'' height. I'm just the average black guy, only 6'3''. I work out, try to get in shape, getting ready to get busted by the STPD anytime soon. They've been following me lately, guess they got a crush on me or something.

sidney.png[sidney]: You still thinkin' you bein' chased by cops, mang?

That's Sid. He looks black, but he's actually Indian. Speaking of scam, he blackmailed my boss to get this job with me. Apparently he caught her doing some lewd things in her office. Anyways, the lad is funny, quite famous around town, got an engineering background, despite his looks. That makes him some kind of genius, I don't know. Well at least compared to me, I'm a useless slacker.

gtast_airport_cargo.png

Simtropolis International Airport Cargo Facilities

It's not that big of an airport, but it gets its amount of freight. My job's to manage container transports and such from aircrafts to the ground level for inspection, if it's an international flight. We were getting this one freight from a Boeing 767. Some men in black with a funny accent came on the grounds and started oversee the unloading. What the...

tyron.png[Tyron]: Hey, who are you lads?

carl.png [Carl]: Hey Tyron, what's up, comrade?

tyron.png[Tyron]: Oh damn, it's you Carl, should've called, bro? How's it going?

carl.png [Carl]: Ah, you know the drill, the STPD's looking for any cargo that's for Don Thamus.

tyron.png[Tyron]: Oh wow, that Italian mafiosi is still alive?

carl.png [Carl]: Well of course, but rumor has it there might be a coup d'état in the Thamus crime family... Zacharias, the number 2, is already foreshadowing it...

tyron.png[Tyron]: And who's gonna become the new Godfather?

carl.png [Carl]: Nothing sure yet, but could be Emir Ates. He got some serious stuff planned, arms, stuff like that. The PD has been looking for him for weeks.

tyron.png[Tyron]: Ah, I see, well, what are they transporting?

carl.png [Carl]: Can't tell, but-

gtast_airport_cargo_2.png

We were near that white van, and the SUVs. Lovely day though, before I saw this uh, woman, I think, coming right towards us.

meg.png[Meg]: Quit the little chat, Officer Sourmilk. Who's that with you- Oh good Lord Jesus! Blasphemy! How dare you!??

tyron.png[Tyron]: Say what now?

meg.png[Meg]: Your T-Shirt! It's unnaceptable! I'm highly offended. What do you think you're doing? Using the Lord's name as if it was yours!

tyron.png[Tyron]: Well I could've been some brownie, y'know, I met one in jail with Jesus as first name... That funny Mexican lad.

meg.png[Meg]: Not one more word or I'll arrest you right now!

tyron.png[Tyron]: Wha-?

meg.png[Meg]: Ok, I'm taking you in.

carl.png [Carl]: Meg, relax, it's just Tyron... He's like that.

meg.png[Meg]: I don't care, Carl! Stop waving your pistol, by the way! That kills people, Carl...

tyron.png[Tyron]: Ha! Fail Carl.

meg.png[Meg]: You're the failure, uh, Tyron! You're just a degenerate human being!

tyron.png[Tyron]: Oh, shut up Meg!

Aaaaaand that's how I got arrested. More will follow, nuckas.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0