• Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

Entries in this City Journal

pinkindustry

Random Pictures

Eline Cout Neighborhoods

A1_zpsa6eefb5a.jpg

Berndsen Station (Highway to Industrial District)

A4_zps4fdb96f7.jpg

Highway to Industrial District

A3_zps1e6204d1.jpg

Approaching Industrial District

A2_zps93d81f87.jpg

Stella Troika District notorious intersection

A5_zpsfb7af580.jpg

Just a neighborhood

A6_zps1cb98e6f.jpg

I would like to know which of the pictures is your favourite,

thank you guys. :)

pinkindustry

When it comes to Ageispolis's most notorious district, there's no arguing that Stella Troika District takes first prize. Although technically two separate neighborhoods, many of the same lifestyle trends are found in both areas. The district attracts other nationalities, young people, and artists looking for a creative environment. It is especially known for its edgy collection of graffiti and wall paintings.

00_zps7ad2df14.jpg

01_zpsad3ef0b7.jpg

02_zps6e0d5abb.jpg

Below, The Troika Elevated Rails Station.

03_zpsb4b7959c.jpg

05_zpse8c16f51.jpg

Shopping is the Delphium Avenue main obsession - here you'll find an eclectic mix of trendy boutiques, unique labels, designer shops and high-tech goods, alongside a vast array of cafes, restaurants, nightclubs and hotels.

06_zpsfad82e74.jpg

07_zps7aafedc7.jpg

Below, the principal city centre roundabout. where you'll find your way to the six different districts.

08_zps67c803bf.jpg

hope you like it. :)

pinkindustry

Sparklehorse District (next to the Eline Cout Neighborhoods) is known for its art galleries, coffee shops, vintage clothing stores, underground bars and design studios. Basically, a good place to spot hipsters.

3_zps904bd446.jpg

1_zpsa9776917.jpg

2_zpsc055baeb.jpg

Manow Elevated Rail Station

4_zpscd09b901.jpg

Sparklehorse District Overview

5_zps835ad529.jpg

Gudrun Gut Plaza. Where young people (especially cosplayers) concentrate for fun

6_zps12ec1f50.jpg

Below, the Costin RP Station (Informally called New Asia Station due the asian shops around)

7_zps0fe6d479.jpg

I didn't mean to build a japanese city, but as japanese BATs are the only ones with ads and billboards I had no choice but to use them.

Anyway, I hope you like it :)