• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

My New City Journal

Entries in this City Journal

Survivorfan

Introduction.

Welcome to My New CJ, The Independant Nation of Felara.

headerquu.jpg

Quick History:

Felara is a Small Country Located in North Western Europe. Felara was founded in the late 1700's when Pilgrims from other European Countries intending to sail to the America's found this land, ripe with opportunities. Upon Creation the mere 250 Settlers Started the first Town, Kozmoz (Prounounced Cause-Maz). Kozmoz Grew Quickly due to its location between the sea and the mouth of a river, mostly flat land houses were built quickly and easily. The country attracted many Settlers from Russia, Scandinavia, and France, which are the larger ancestories still today. As time went on Felara was the country that was known for its individuality, diversity and freedom. Today the country stands at 7.2 Million People, mostly Dense cities with a few smaller towns on teh outskirts of the town.

Today I am giving you "Update one" which is more of a update with Teaser pictures of the Kozmos/Cosmonburg  Metropolitan Area of 1.3 Million People and Growing, Which will be featured in the next update sometime next weekend.

59828883.jpg

31087318.jpg

29967042.jpg

71617995.jpg

2eozotx.jpg

42220421.jpg

Please Give me Any comments, good or Bad. Especially if you want to see more because If I dont get any then I get Discouraged.

Thanks, Survivorfan

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0