• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

An Enormous City Using Not Only Cheats , But Planning The City From The Start

Entries in this City Journal

IBPME

No NAM

Okay, I don't know what's wrong , but I will let you know I'm Building this city with no NAM , But I have a few plugins and mods like the tunnel mods . Okay as you see in the picture Its says that It can only support rush hour , I have rush hour as I'm using it right now and it says there that the rush hour is no longer generally available. NAM is actually pretty cool with all the trams , Highways and all awesome mods . So if you're having a same problem or you can help please comment below ! Thx I really appreciate it.

IBPME

So what you must know is , I like using cheats . So this is more of a creative thing , I'm Planning to build as many landmarks as I can , :golly: as you see I'm already zoning the uptown part of my city creating , Low Densities , and High Densities on The middle (downtown Part of my city) . Its Gonna Take Days or weeks to finish this city , cuz I only play it when I'm In the mood ;) . I also placed Polices , Fire Station , Schools, Hospitals and 2 Hydrogen Plants . I'm planing to zone High Densities On Avenues , Mid On Roads and Low On Streets . Okay So thats All See Ya !

Sign in to follow this