Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

A group of pissed-off citizens breaks off from the Communist dictatorship of Verronia and forms the Republic of Terrana.

Entries in this City Journal

paroxysm

UPDATE! It works!

Unfortunately, something in my Plugins Folder has gone awry.  My game is constantly crashing and roads are disappearing.  The Republic of Terrana is now in a holding pattern until I can clean it up.  Sorry, it should only take no more than a month.

Cheers

Paroxysm :(

UPDATE!

I have resolved the issues!

A new Terrana update will come soon, hopefully within a week or so.

Two plugins were clashing and I removed one.

paroxysm

Update 7: Eyecandy

My computer had a stroke two weeks ago and obliterated my Republic of Terrana files.  Luckily, I am remarkably paranoid, so all of it was backed up on a portable hard drive.  My new laptop arrived a couple days ago, and I am still setting up the game and all of the RoT files.  THat explains the gap between updates.  I have not made a real update, but I had some eyecandy shots of the city of Delacroix backed up, and without further ado, here they are:

banner.jpg

Delacroix-Apr58831246234467.jpg

Delacroix-Jul278821246234383.jpg

Delacroix-Jun28831246234536.jpg

Delacroix-May138821246234341.jpg

Delacroix-May318791246234114.jpg

Delacroix-Nov138831246234609.jpg

paroxysm

I present the sixth installment in the Terrana Ballad, and this may be the most important yet:  It has the results of the election, and zombies.  Never forget the zombies.  They're always right behind the corner or down the hall when you're not looking.  Anyway, enough rambling on.  Without further ado, update 6:

banner.jpg

A1_A.jpg

A1_B.jpg

See ya real soon, folks!

paroxysm

Here is the fifth installment in the Terrana epic.  Two things:  Yes, I intended to cut off the Courant.  Also, I have attached an updated map of the country.  One last thing.  I intend to apply for membership in the Confederacy of Free Nations soon.  If any of you are members of said confederacy, I would greatly appreciate your support.  The Republic of Terrana has been made possible be viewers like you.  Thank you.

banner.jpg

A1_A.jpg

A1_B.jpg

D1_A.jpg

D1_B.jpg

delacroix_courant.jpg

RoTMaptop.jpg

RoTmapbottom.jpg

See ya real soon, folks!

paroxysm

So sorry it took me so long to get this update up.  I recently had surgery and the recovery and the overload of make-up work has not given me much time.  I have also included the 2009 Republic of Terrana Census, as I was going to include it in the last one but forgot.  So, without further ado, the third installment:

banner.jpg

3A.jpg

3B.jpg

09census.jpg

See ya real soon, folks!

Sign in to follow this