The 313

• Entry
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

The 313 is a first-person narrative by 15 year old Drake Kingsley, a ghetto boy caught in the middle of the aging city of Detroit as the modern world turns its back on it.

Entries in this City Journal

Ace3

Prologue

tq3c.jpg

Hi everyone! I'd like to introduce you to my new CJ, The 313. This CJ is storyline based around a young teenager who we'll meet in the first chapter later on. I'll let him do most of the talking. What you should know is that the bulk of the book will be centered in and around Detroit, and even though it's primarily a story, the journal will of course take detailed looks at different parts of Detroit. I've never actually been to Detroit myself (with the exception of its airport), but then again, what's the point of writing about a city you already are extensively knowledgeable on?

e94b.jpg

The story won't exactly be "light", but instead will most likely deal with deeper issues revolving around crime, family, belonging, and especially rebellion. I suppose if you're uncomfortable with these topics this may not be for you.

7830.jpg

That being said, welcome, to the 313.

volume5_md.pngURGENT! We need your help!

We urgently need your help to meet our September goal!

Please consider a donation today.

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation goes to help us keep the site running free.

Enjoy the site!

OK - See STEX Collections