• Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

A tropical paradise off the Caribbean coast of Mexico

Entries in this City Journal

Kruness

Coming back....

Hello everyone!

It has been a long time since my last update on this CJ. I've been quite busy with school and other stuff (got some problems at home). Anyway, I have been playing SC4, so here are a few pictures of what I made the past months. I hope you'll enjoy!

The city you see here is Moncada, the capital of the country. It was founded by Spanish Conquistadores in 1519, near the ruins of the former capital of the native inhabitants of the country. During the Colonial Era the city has been under foreign occupation for multiple times, mostly by the British. Today it is well known as a tourist destination, with lots of different cultures, history and its sunny coastline.

jG7pFlQ.jpg

bE3Au7u.jpg

00hDlgs.jpg

GgKVJ63.jpg

eymOpni.jpg

4z8nWzW.jpg

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Until next time!

:D

Kruness

Update 1, Maccu'ach

Hello and welcome all!

This is my first update, its an Taxecano archeological site called Maccu'ach. The Taxecanos were a great civilization, closely related to other Mesoamerican civilizations. My next update will probably be a suburb and a favela like slum, but it takes a looong time. I need to LotEdit it all n stuff.

So this is it for now :D

this were the ruins when they were just discovered in 1923.

VAgEqud.png

kd1P4Mp.jpg

cYFSruB.jpg

FdvPsTK.jpg

WugVCcE.jpg

V1g8Aij.jpg

I hope you enjoyed it! :D