• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Entries in this City Journal

Casmatori34

Mustang, Masavera

This is a short introduction to my region of Masevera (mass-ev-air-ah). It is a very rural region inspired by the Midwest of the United States. I chose to develop my region on a relatively flat plain with very little variations in elevation as I'm not really a fan of building cities on unstable or non-flat ground as I don't particularly think it's the most aesthetically pleasing in terms of realism (which is something I strive for)

4RVN96m.png

This is the small town of Mustang; inspired by Mustang, Oklahoma. It's a fairly typical (boring) town ^

drgSrH8.png

Downtown Mustang ^

zkLoaLF.png

Just a small shopping area with a Sam's Club and a K-Mart ^

ba3Moav.png

Interstate exit that gives direct access to Mustang ^

Thank you for viewing my (very) short introduction entry. More updates are to come in the near future.

Casmatori34

Suburban Garland

Some shots of some more suburbs, this time with more apartment type residences. There are also a number of businesses such as U-Haul and Nissan.

Be4NP97.jpg

KquIhl9.jpg

hLiHILw.jpg

There still are some pockets of light residential with old wooden houses set amongst tree-lined streets, although these areas are on the decline due to redevelopment of areas surrounding Downtown Garland.

jf7DbkG.jpg

Finally, another snap of the Garland Freeway. I will do another CJ entry later covering the Freeway in more detail...

oRqjcBK.jpg

Casmatori34

Welcome to my second CJ entry.

Here I'm going to show some generic screenshots of the city of Garland including highways, business and street views...

This is an overview of the Garland Freeway & Interstate interchange. This particular interchange handles a lot of traffic daily including both car and freight truck traffic. You can also see some suburbs of Garland including a small apartment-subdivision that is connected directly to the Interstate's service road and small side streets.

uNh98ax.jpg

1k2Dqpc.png

There are also a lot of small businesses along the service roads including car dealerships, restaurants and small office complexes.

TMM8crO.jpg

iHU6yWq.jpg

TtELyyh.jpg

jKchJg3.jpg

DYzHFbm.jpg

gExVvP4.png

Casmatori34

Downtown Garland

This is the overview of Downtown Garland; a city with a population of 207,000

b6JVm33.jpg

nn7bRbR.jpg

In this CJ, I am going to show you all the city of Garland and its surrounding areas: including infrastructure, street designs and generic urban/suburban/rural areas.

Stay tuned, more to come soon when I have time to upload...

:thumb: