• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

Entries in this City Journal

Fatjuice

#.5 Long time no Curve

Long time no see, fellow simtropolians :D

After 2 operations in only 2 weeks, I'm back!

Nasty appendix and complications afterwards! Cannot wish for a better summer vacation ( although I was working!!!)

But now I'm kicking good and I'm fresh with ideas! (More to come!) :D

I present - another curvy little town! :D

Hope you like!

srec.jpg

Fatjuice

Replies:

Thank you very much, I hate look-a-like thingys

:D

Brockist: They sure are! Thats why they have a longer commute time!

:P

Titanicbuff: Nah, they are pretty good drivers - it's a suburbean area and there are heavy police patrols and ordinances to prevent fast driving.

Koenvh: The urban planning advisor is pretty clumsy - although it is a budget savior.

:P

Shortsonfire: Thank you, when you mentioned it, it does kinda fit in! Got lucky, seems.

Thank you all for your comments, and your views mean a lot!

To the rest of you I didn't reply ,thank you and stay tuned! :)

hlu3.jpg

Fatjuice

1. Suburb of Navalia - though a mediterranean town, the architecture shows difference than it's other native fellow towns.

This is all accomplished by a mayor who is a "ABC" (eng. American Born Croatian), Nathan Skunca, who has kinship in Croatia and began an oil industry - as he is the first to discover an oil well just beneath the soils of the town Navalia.

jpik.jpg

2. ( Author's note: I won't be showing the oil fields just yet, since this is a different location than the previous entry ;) )

0nxh.jpg

j8w8.jpg

9no8.jpg

Fatjuice

logo_ina.gif

c9i2.jpg

0sor.jpg

Construction site on oil pipes that will provide better flow for shipping oil to Croatia - INA headquarters (INA - cro."Industrija Nafte") - oil industry.

Small oil refinery

zwmh.jpg

Black gold fields - bring lots of money!

2jln.jpg

jtrc.jpg

(Author's note: I like to create new regions - can't help it. It's a curse. I hope I will try to stick with this one - when I get inspiration and time! :) )

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0