• Moose
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comment
  • Views

About this City Journal

Special Thanks to "The Paeng", Mattb325 for his great works, Simgoober for his contributions,Jesus Christ/ Art128/ Sylvio Jorge/ and Schulmanator for their assistance.

Entries in this City Journal

robertmccoy

Siro is the slick, smooth-talking, back up and give me fifty feet or we can dance burro. Where your grandmah will get cursed out for walking too slow across the ave. I'm mean jump-out boys on every other corner. During the daytime everything's cool, but don't have your face in the place after dark. Some say you can get swallowed by the city lights, others say whatever it is, if you ain't from Siro stay out of Siro.

robertmccoy

Texarkana - Ole Town

Ole Town is the oldest district in Texarkana and much of the region. It's comprised of stick and brick style construction storefronts. It carries a Cambridge Township feel to it. Ole Town offers residential opportunities, however, space is scarce. Thee living accommodations are intended for the upper echelon and pricing reflects its intent. So have a stroll along our brick-paved roads and small local shops.

robertmccoy

I just wanted to start by saying that this is a rough illustration of the direction in which Texarkana is to become. With that said, there are a lot of road to nowhere, missing plugins and textures, no residential, and some commercial and industrial zones missing. This is simply to show fellow Simheads my new project and hopeful I will receive some input on new ideas and visions for my metropolis.blogentry-426574-0-69387400-1361237275_t

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0