Fargoland

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entry
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

This is my Fargoland. It has been created in the region of Darlon. Fargoland is surrounded by cities of industrial jobs.

Entries in this City Journal

yayaya1

Fargoland

Fargoland is the future New York. With commercial in the middle, the beautiful buildings will make the residential rim an urban sprawl. Fargoland started out with a small suburban area with only industrial and agricultural jobs outside of the city. I later on added civics stuff and eventually, I added commercial due to high demand. I waited and waited and now here it is. (I can only put one pic because everything else was too big of a file) Edit:I used the no road areas to make parks and stuff. I have used much of the city space too.

Sign in to follow this  

volume5_md.pngURGENT! We need your help!

We urgently need your help to meet our September goal!

Please consider a donation today.

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation goes to help us keep the site running free.

Enjoy the site!

OK - See STEX Collections