Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

The Official Newspaper for the Country of Hampton

Entries in this City Journal

cashius

The Governor of Lillian meet with Chancellor President Jordan A. Morgan about a new scandal that involved a 27 year old woman and Governor Ted Sceasel ® of Lillian. He said that this scandal was so huge and put the spotlight on the country that he has to resign and give a written statement about this. The governor says, "I am so ashamed of my actions and I'm upset about the outcome which is me being removed of governor, but I'm happy to say that the people of the State of Lillian are going to be with a good successor, the new Governor Mike Bloone ®."

The professional football match between the Hawthorne Red Giants and the Hyland Doves was a good game. The Hyland Doves beat the Hawthorne Red Giants by 57 to 48. The Hyland Doves will continue to the playoffs this Sunday at 3:00 PM. The Hawthorne Kings in basketball will compete against the Marshall Spartans this Saturday night at 7:00 PM.

The Lower Chamber Senate passed a bill that will advance to the Middle Chamber Senate with a vote of 47 to 68. The bill was the pet ordinance that requires all pets on a walk must have a leash and a doggie bag or will have to pay a fine of $50 the first time, $100 the next time, and $150 and a 1 week jail time.

HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL

Lucy High School Eagles beat the Ronald High School Cheetahs by 14 to 5. Lucy High will play the Athens High Trojans on Friday at 6:00 PM.

Critic Reviews

The new movie The Stranger has scored 4 out of 5 Stars. "It did put a little on edge, but not all the way. Towards the end, it got really boring."

Jacob Lester's new book Passion and Romance scord 5 out of 5 Stars. "I cried at the end and it was a really page turner."

cashius

Well, It's this time of year again. Time for the Elections of a new Chancellor President of Republic of Hampton. The candidate nominees are Gov. J. Phyllis Randollfe (R, Holland), Gov. Daniel C. Radcliff (R, Yancy), Sen. Ted Q. Quincy (D, Windmester), and Rep. Pat R. Goodwin (Ind., Cordox). Also, It's time for Vice Chancellor President time. So far, there's 2 Vice Chancellor President nominees: Sen. Jeane D. Verna (D. Frensa), and Dorian C. Sorde (R, Candleburry).

The first campaign venue is going to be at the Athens Wolfcrafte Oceanic Swim Center in Athens, Windmester, R.O.H. The governors, senators, and representatives will also be touring the city of Athens with some citizens, mayor, and city council of Athens

athens30jan041354507463.png

athens30jan041354507441.png

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0