• Moose
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

Welcome to Aughskehold! Take a look of views from around a fantasy region based on a climate similar to British Columbia. Watch as towns grow into city's, And witness the colonization of a...

Entries in this City Journal

SC4Poser-moser

Views from Look

Look is a busy town. It has a small industrial park providing jobs for the local residents. It is also partly a bedroom community with a small town centre filled with fancy resturants and cafe's.

A rail station was built for travellers coming in and out of Look at sometime during this update.

enjoy.

morn.jpg

v.jpg

bn.jpg

cv.jpg

gu.jpg

in.jpg

ni.jpg

walk.jpg

trc.jpg

bcc.jpg

cg.jpg

cdx.jpg

feel free to comment :)

SC4Poser-moser

Airport Plan from Space

airportplan.jpg

Airport site X, formerly Y, will be the central cores airport, an older airport made to serve the city when it was young. Airport site Z is a newer airport, made to serve the entire region.

I decided to go this way because I thoughty site Z was awesome for an airport, and having a downtown airport is cool too. win-win..

Feel free to comment ;)

SC4Poser-moser

City of Warm

Now a look of the "future city" after the city planners did years and years of demolishing buildings and re-routing the highway. This turned out great for the city, and it has grown in size.

take a look...

1-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-1.jpg

buld.jpg

clod.jpg

close.jpg

closedeowntown.jpg

closer.jpg

cvb.jpg

dn.jpg

dnnn.jpg

don.jpg

downtown.jpg

farmn.jpg

moer.jpg

moin.jpg

night.jpg

ort.jpg

overvirew.jpg

portinh.jpg

poyt.jpg

sat.jpg

thats all folks :)

SC4Poser-moser

Views of Iskelu

This is a small town on Word, a small town surrounded by farms. As all other towns on Word, it has small downtown area and nice neighbourhoods, industrial park, and lots and lots of trees.

enjoy.

Iskeluoverview.jpg

beachfrnt.jpg

bridge.jpg

induss.jpg

farmout.jpg

end.jpg

fassrm.jpg

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

morefarm.jpg

tunnl.jpg

gk.jpg

hope you liked it :)

please come back for more, and don't be afraid to leave comments :P

SC4Poser-moser

Town of Ikima

Soon and quickly becoming City of Ikima. This small town is growing. New neighbourhoods are being planned, and also, a small harbour/port area has just been built. City planners hope for i to become an important port, however if things go to plan, a larger port will be built north of the city as well as a industrial sector to along with it, paving the way for High Tech endevours in Ikima. A future industrial area make-over if you will...

The CBD is now just a small downtown area with shops. Soon to be, a small metropolis.

enjoy.

P.S. I got messed up when I was doing the mosaic, so it cut of the port... sorry. next time.

townshot.jpg

powerfield.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

ya, the port sticks out at the bottom... not much there but a few warehouse docks, container ship...

SC4Poser-moser

Isle of Word

I have been running Ikima for a while and it's moving along quite well. I have also been at work making a small farming community; Town of Eina.

More Farming communities will pop up as i work more.

Next update I will focus in more closly with these small communities.

enjoy.

progressI.jpg

stay tuned..

SC4Poser-moser

Peek of Zayll

I started this a while ago as a side thing to Troud, but I didn't touch it until now. It's a smaller Island off the coast of Imori. Hopefully the final product will be quite imagine intensive, I am going to use diffrent kinds of transportation here and just see what I can do.

ZayllbeforeI.jpg

terra.jpg

PlanI.jpg

Zayllafter.jpg

seawall.jpg

ZayllbeforeII.jpg

More on this later.

stay tuned

SC4Poser-moser

Intro of Meed

Meed is located on the northren shore, southwest of Ebane and west of Cead. It's outskirts extend out into the valley. Coupled with a Industrial Quad and CBD, this is a very nice place to live.

lots of parks too

MeedT-Highway.jpg

MeedHighwayonramp.jpg

MeedWaterworks.jpg

MeedIndustrialQuad.jpg

MeedIndustrialQuadI.jpg

MeedIndustrialQuadII.jpg

MeedAccident.jpg

Car accidents are too common in Troud

MeedRoaddata.jpg

But the highways are definitely doing their job.

More Meed on it's way,

yay.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0