Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

Entries in this City Journal

cashius

Hi again. Not trying to overthrow the ISC (International Simlympic Committee), but just forming a smaller committee in just a small region. The NSC would just do regional sports events and preliminary Simlympic Events to sent the best in our NSC region to the Simlympics and get a good amount of gold. If there's a problem then we would go to the ISC and look for their guidance. I only need 4 people from different countries so there's 1st come 1st serve. If you look over the first committee, the RCC, then you know how to apply. I also have a website under construction. Here's the link:http://regionalsimplympiccommittee.webeden.net/#

Thanks,

-Cashius

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

cashius

Hi. Sorry I haven't posted in a while but I know a lot of you don't care but I'm forming the RCC (Regional Country Committee) to help keep unity in countries (sort of like the United Nations but different). The RCC does things like have meetings to help keep each countries economies stabilized, organize rallies to help end empires that people don't want, ally in war, help organize sporting events, create bills, hospitals, make Sim Nation more peaceful, and more.

If you want to join, just fill out an application (comment) with you country's name, ruler, type of government, a little history about the country, and just what your country likes to do (athletic, artistic, or something)

I only need 5 Countries, but take your time. I understand if you don't want to join; If no one does, I'll just end it.

Thanks,

-Cashius :P:D:rofl: :rofl: :]:golly::) :) :):no::yes::rofl: :rofl:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0