• Moose
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

Wherever I feel like, whenever I feel like it.

Entries in this City Journal

RepublicMaster

16fM7hM.png

Around the World

2 - Life in the Lowlands

Today we travel to the heart back in time to the prosperous era of the Princes of Brüllen. The Central lowlands was full of small Kingdoms and Principalities.

This is near the fortress city of Aarburgen. The year is 1812.

Click for full size. ;)

USTBUyN.jpg

The heir to the Aarburgen throne rushes toward his father's country retreat. The Grand Duke is terminally ill and wishes to bestow his dying wishes to his son.

iHfRlDS.jpg

The heir follows the riverside track. He recalls the first time his father brought him to the country retreat. The lush, green, dense forest seemed magical at the time, now he can only think about his dying father.

7Tsk7de.jpg

As he nears the solitary stone castle. He wonders what he can do in tribute of the revolutionary leader.

Grand-Duke Leon III built a massive monument to his father, next update we will travel there.

For more check out the Brüllen Federation on USNW.

Replies

westy177, Schulmanator, Agunter999, Hazani Pratama, ggamgus, SimRico, Fox, vivapanda, testuser1234, dani31, Cefien, Dildevald, usla2: A big thanks to all of you for commenting, it means a lot! Thanks :)

Robeneus: I'm glad it reminds you of Germany, that means I've done a good job! ;)

ROFyoshi: Thanks for the help, the next update from the city is a bit less griddy. I'll rename the road accordingly. Thanks for stopping by. :)

Benedict: Thanks and here it is! :)

RepublicMaster

16fM7hM.png

Around the World

1 - A Wall-to-Wall City

Welcome to Rheinstadt! A German styled City..somewhat :P

Here are some shots of the city :)

Rhinestadt3_zps8af40d0e.jpg

The Free Light Cathedral and Kaiser Ave.

Rhinestadt2_zpscb3901f6.jpg

A old Factory, put to new use.

Rhinestadt1_zpsc4509796.jpg

W2Ws on Kaiser Ave.

Rhinestadt_zpsf7a918af.jpg

Round we go...

Thanks for watching! Hope you enjoyed this little bit :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0