Denver, CO

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

The Mile High City, in my eyes. I'm slowly trying to recreate Denver, CO. It is hard mostly for the lack of models and time. So far, this is what I have made in the last month.

Entries in this City Journal

BANDITp61

Parker, CO (Teaser)

Sorry with a late update, I've been so busy at work.

I present (-ish) Parker, CO. A suburb Southeast of Denver heading towards Colorado Springs, CO (my hometown). I add my own stuff to this city, along with some buildings that would probably never be seen in Parker, CO. With that being said, I present The Rocky Mountain Energy, newest power plant; next to Cherry Creek Reservoir off of Parker Rd.

Parker-Oct25181345514236.png

Dam Rd and the C-470 South Loop. Damn Rd, is correctly the only road to get to the new Hickenlooper Nuclear Plant. Plans are that it'll be expanded, along with C-470 with a light-rail line running parallel to C-470 going into South Aurora.

Parker-Jan16151345513290.png

BANDITp61

Aurora, CO (TEASER)

Aurora, CO (TEASER)

This is a lil update on Aurora, CO. In this update I'm presenting a small Joint Military Station that lies East of Downtown Denver and surrounds I-225 (or Dorner By- Pass, as I call it in the game)

The double stack Dorner By- Pass that cuts down the middle of Dorner Joint Military Station

Aorura-Sep17271344700767.png

High security is needed

Aorura-Jun2331344701062.png

Prior to the massive military build up, The Dorner By- Pass was a four lane interstate. But, due to the growth of the base a double stack interstate was needed to save space

Aorura-Apr2071344699146.png

Officer housing next to the base headquarters.

Aorura-Sep13271344700746.png

The barracks and the base track

Aorura-Dec1261344700696.png

BANDITp61

Denver, CO

DenverFlag.jpg

To start off with, this is my first CJ in over two or three years. I've been working on this Denver map for almost a month now. Life, and work is really busy. I haven't been able to do much on here in a long time due to work, training, and moving. I at least wanted to show what I'm doing, how far I've come along with this, and soon present progress with this map. I'm going to try to do weekly updates, but I doubt that'll happen; due to work and its high demands... Go Air Force! AFSOC.

DowntownDenver-Apr52171344299618.png

DenverCO-1344701162-1.pngDenverCO-1344701148-1.png

Sign in to follow this  

volume5_md.pngURGENT! We need your help!

We urgently need your help to meet our September goal!

Please consider a donation today.

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation goes to help us keep the site running free.

Enjoy the site!

OK - See STEX Collections