• Views

About this City Journal

The City of Many Faces

Entries in this City Journal

aparrot7

Midtown & Downtown

Mycenae

Update 2: Midtown & Downtown

Welcome Back to Mycenae! Here's an Update! I've finished the CBD in the City- and I will share some pictures of it here. I'll be finishing the Historic sector, and then shifting focus to the high-tech sector, and the suburbs! I'm also planning an airport, to replace the in game one. Also- thanks for all the comments on my previous entry! I really appreciate them! :golly:

test.gif

MycenaeaddoneditedEDIT-1.jpgMidtowneditedEDIT.jpgCityViewEDIT.jpgMycenaesunshineeditedEDIT.jpgNightTimeEDIT.jpgCollosusofMycenaeeditedEDIT.jpgMetropolitaneditedEDIT.jpgMetropolitanAboveeditedEDIT.jpgHarborSideeditedEDIT-1.jpgHarborOvervieweditedEDIT-1.jpgHarborBridgeeditedEDIT-1.jpgDowntownatNightEDIT.jpgPostcardeditedEDIT.jpgMidtowntoDowntowneditedEDIT.jpgMidtowntoDowntownNightEDIT.jpgDowntownatNightEDIT.jpgNightOverviewEDIT.jpg

I've also included some Maps! Here are the Latest Maps of Mycenae:

levelscreen0017.jpglevelscreen0019.jpgMetroMap.jpg

Thanks for Stopping By! I hope you liked my City. Don't forget to comment below! If you'd like to check out the full city journal on XLNation, detailing my progress,

Click Here!

aparrot7

WELCOME TO MYCENAE!

"The City of Many Faces"

halifaxhighway.jpg

Mycenae is a mid sized city located on a spectacular Fjord. The City was founded by a group of colonists, who were searching for suitable lands for a colony. When King Edward II gave funds to grow a city of the Area, the citizens of the small settlement recreated an Entire city after the area in which they came from. This area is now the Historical Center. Mycenae later separated from the rule of the Monarch- and formed its own Democracy. It merged with a nearby City of Halifax- and created the Democratic Republic of Laval. The government now rules as what is known as a "New York Times Democracy", which is a standard Democracy- but is heavily holds political rights and the power of the press sacred. The media is one of the largest industries in Laval- constantly trying to get the next "scoop" on the Nations political leaders. Mycenae boomed during the Industrial revolution. Hundreds of factories and manufacturing plants opened up- bringing thousands of jobs. The plants created huge corporations- which settled at the end of the area. The area that was once home to a few peach orchards, became the new city center, bustling with nightlife and consumerism. Recently- the financial and tech sectors have started to grow- and require more area to grow. The city council approved "The Cube" and a new area for the Financial Sector. The Board also zoned large swaths of land dedicated to high tech industries. Currently- the council is debated if the City will build a new International airport, down in the valley- to replace their old congested regional airport.

mycenaecover.jpg

historiccenter.jpg

mycenaeelites.jpg

transmycenaeview.jpg

banksj.jpg

chinatownx.jpg

victoryarch.jpg

victorycollumn.jpg

operafn.jpg

stadiumtx.jpg

trafficg.jpg

mycenaefjord.jpg