Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

Entries in this City Journal

hajar123

I'm back, after several weeks busy with my final exam o.O , I'm back with my Central business.

newpicture48.png

Central station : transportation become such a vital part for Central business zone. serve about 200,000 per hour, this station is the largest and busiest in the region.

newpicture49.png

newpicture51.png

Night shoot :

newpicture52.png

wait for following update, I will come back with my shopping district called "satrio shopping belt". :D

hajar123

this time, lets take a look to Kuta district, a small town that is expanding its tourism business and has an ambition to become a new tourism destinations in Indosimland.

newpicture31s.png

here, the construction begins ! a new hotel which is estimated to finish in the next 2 years and is expected to boos the number of tourist to Kuta.

newpicture34.png

Bidadari Island, one of famous resort in Kuta.

newpicture32.png

newpicture37.png

newpicture36y.png

after all projects are completed, the number tourist in Kuta doubled, along with this, and new business start into Kuta.

newpicture35l.png

newpicture38.png

newpicture39.png

I really appreciate the comments and critique, after all Thank you for visiting !

:D :D :D

hajar123

It was back in 1992 when aneka corp Tbk, a leading developer in Indonesia put the foundation for an integrated central business district, turning Jakarta as the city of the future and furnishing the society with a world's class buildings and facilities to take the struggle out of living, for business and leisure.

newpicture30k.png

middle-rise building around the SCBD

newpicture29.png

newpicture28e.png

newpicture27.png

newpicture26.png

hajar123

thank you to all who have taken the time to visit my CJ

:golly:

-Replies- @peopleofNYC , ya I just change the brightness and also the contras.

seagamesxxvimodomodi.jpg

Komodo dragon is the mascot of 26th SEA GAMES, named Modo and Modi

Palembang city was chosen to host the biggest sporting event in the ASEAN known as the SEA GAMES. government has provided land area of ​​1000 hectares for the construction of sports complex and was named Jakabaring sport city. estimated construction cost of 450 million dollars and worked for 4 years.

newpicture12l.png

after about 4 years of work, Jakabaring finally finished. and here are some picturesJakabaring just 1 month before the opening ceremony.

newpicture22f.png

newpicture25f.png

newpicture23.png

The venues :

newpicture14d.png

newpicture15q.png

newpicture21u.png

Main Stadium, Aquatic center and Indoor stadium

newpicture18u.png

newpicture17v.png

and finally the 26th SEA Games officially opened with a remarkable opening ceremony.

6bade41d5915488bcd2e838.jpg

seagamemain01.jpg

The archipelago picture displayed on the big screen.

58963994.jpg

seagames2011spectacular.jpg

52399824.jpg

seagames2011spectacular.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0