• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

When the old buildings stands among the modern ones

Entries in this City Journal

Azunai

The Replies

@dubaidude303 : Yes, It is the concept that I bring in those updates. Thank you.

@Simul8ter8 : Thanks for the comment ;)

@Fox : Thanks for you visit and your interest. I will join as fast as possible I can. It is still in progress.

@zahrul3 :Thanks for your advise. I will try it in my later update :)

Hi there, I'm sorry..I can't update anymore pictures,

I get stucked, need some inspiration and Real Life strikes too hard,

I'll give you just one picture as a teaser

Check this out.... ;)

Castle2.jpg

Thanks for your visit :party:

Azunai

Goedhaltung, the capital city of Kingdom Himmelschön,

After 5 hours on the plane, we finally land at the Haimlet international airport,

today we want to take a walk in the capital city of Kingdom Himmelschön, Goedhaltung,

bandara.jpg

we ride a cab to go around the city and just right next to the airport there is a golf course and the surrounding little shop, a good choice to relax our body

sebelah_bandara.jpg

we go straight, just follow the main road, then we meet the old town,the classic town, and this is the core town at past

classic.jpg

after the bridge we can see the antique hospital and a big cemetery just right after it

m_AKAM.jpg

at the classic town we can visit some shop, take a walk or we can visit the biggest cathedral in there

church.jpg

north to the cathedral we can also visit the King's house (in the front) and the House of parliament (in the back) too

gedung_pemerintah.jpg

they are look so classic and elegant, isn't it? bored with the old building we can move to the heart of nowadays city, the CBD

cbdday.jpg

the CBD lies between the highways and rail roads, making it very easy to reach and makes it easy to relate to other cities

stasium.jpg

After we are tired touring all day long, it seems that the tour in the first day must be ended and we can continue it tomorrow. Now It's time to search the hotel to stay. In the north we can choose so many expensive hotel because they lie near the central city

house1.jpg

but in the south we can stay at cheap hotel because they are far from the city. It's your own choice where you want to stay ;)

house2.jpg

yeah I think that's all of our journey today.

See you at the next chance.... ;)

Thank you : :)

Leave comment please ;)

===

Bonus pic,the CBD's at night, It looks so glam... :thumbsup:

cbdnite.jpg

Azunai

Hi there and hello all...Welcome to my Kingdom,

Permit me to guide you all to take a walk in my Kingdom,

but before we tour over my Kingdom lets take a look to my teasers,

The first one is the random mosaic from the first Kingdom, the Himmelschön

xxxxx.jpg