• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

a Great Nations, a Great City, a Great Brotany!

Entries in this City Journal

Adjiebrotot

Dear Respected Simtropolians,

Today is 23rd of March 2013, it's already 8:30 pm in UTC+7 West Indonesia, Indochina, Krasnoyarsk, and Great Brotanian standard time! The Earth Hour just will be start soon. In a few minutes, some big cities in Great Brotany will coated in the dark for the next one hour.

Republic of Great Brotany consumes over 100 Terawatt-hour of Electrical energy per year. The Salasatu Nuclear Reactor, in Salasatu, Northern Sawunggalih Province just 30 km from the Province Capital, Sukapadi is the most valuable power plant in Great Brotany. It produces over 50% of Great Brotanian energy need. The rest produced by Natural Gas, Biomass, Geothermal, and Water Power Plant. Government worried with the high level of energy consumption that always increasing every year.

With the earth hour, Government can save tens to hundreds Megawatt-hour of electricity in a whole country. Government require the citizens and company owners to participate the Earth Hour, but not forced. Several landmark of the big cities also darkened.

Bandar Raya, a moment before Earth Hour:

bandar_raya_before.jpg

Bandar Raya, during Earth Hour:

bandar_raya_after.jpg

By population, Bandar Raya is the largest city in Great Brotany. More population means more energy consumption. By participating the annual earth hour, Bandar Raya save energy for the future. "Our child needs energy, too. If we consume all now, how about our child and grandchild?" - Eka Putri Taswita, participants of Earth Hour on Area 24 Bandar Raya Apartement.

New Jakarta, a moment before Earth Hour:

new_jakarta_before.jpg

New Jakarta, during Earth Hour:

new_jakarta_after.jpg

"As the largest city in Logawa, and capital of Western Logawa, New Jakarta needs Earth Hour. Less energy consumption means less pollution, means a better environment for New Jakarta itself, and for our beloved country, Great Brotany" - Basuki Widodo, Governor of Western Logawa Province on Earth Hour Festival, Fire Tower Monument Square

Sukapadi, a moment before Earth Hour:

sukapadi_before.jpg

Sukapadi, during Earth Hour:

sukapadi_after.jpg

"Less power consumption means Less power production. With less power production, we produce less pollution. Less pollution good for earth, by participating Earth Hour, we do something good to the Earth. Less energy for the nation, Less pollution for the earth" - Dr. Marta Zurfkri Zukarnaen, Mayor of Sukapadi on Balai Kota Sukapadi.

Adirejo, after Earth Hour:

adirejo.jpg

"60 minutes? not enough." - said some Earth Hour participants who continue turn off their electricity more than 1 hour.

:rofl:

Thank you for your attention!

Critics and Praise are open!

I hope someone will delete my "Warning Points" sorry for my fault several months or years ago... :(

Adjiebrotot

Long time no see, simtropolians..!!

since i bored with the slums, now i'm moving on to the Central Business District of the capital city, Brotania Capitol.

Brotania Capitol is a city with approximately 381 kilometers square in area, and home to more than 3 million inhabitants. The city is served by Tanjung Gorbo International Airport, situated in Gorbo Peninsula, just east of Gorbo city. There are several satellite city surrounding the Brotania Capitol, South Brotania, Gorbo, Gomeh, Renai, and Bangunkarta. the metro area often called the Brobomehaikarta simply Greater Brotania. Brotania Capitol consist of 4 main city part, the CBD in the center, Government area in the south, Residential area in the west, north, and east, and an Industrial area in the east. There is a high speed rail system support the city, operated around the city of Brotania Capitol. For the car, Inner city highway is built to prevent traffic congestion the highway also connected to the Trans-Sawunggalih and Trans-Great Brotany highway system. The mayor, Dr. Ing. Mayjend. (Purn.) Joko Susilo is moving onward to make this city better and better.

teazer11.jpg

East Brotania Capitol, was a slum and low-rise residential area. Now, the developers and contractors are competing to build dozens of high-rise and luxurious apartments and condominium-hotels (condotel). Not only the private-owned company, government also has a project to convert hundreds of slums into a much better flats, the remaining land can be made into a city park, canals, or road.

"2 towers has been built, 2 towers under construction, 1 tower to go to complete our project" said Fadillah Lia, developer of the Green Pramuka Apartment, East Brotania Capitol. But some residents remain arrogant, don't want to give up their "unauthorized" land to the government and take the new flats. but it will not be long, they will move on its own from there.

teazer12.jpg

Tens of apartments and condotel are built in East Brotania, the traffic congestion can't be prevented from the residential area, to the Central Business District. The Mayor, Dr. Ing. Mayjend. (Purn.) Joko Susilo forced to widen the Inner city highway from 8-lanes to 10-lanes. "I hope this will make the traffic congestion much lesser." said the mayor. The sound walls also installed to prevent noise from vehicles. Beside the highway, trees and flower also planted to provide more and more oxygen for the people.

This population boost in Brotania Capitol caused by the AOWN's regulation of the AOWN Free Trade Area, many multinational companies built its own branch office in Great Brotany, the strategical location in south china sea as the world's shippling line and its strong economic and political powers made this country chosen by many multinational companies.

teazer13.jpg

"No doubt, Great Brotany is a pioneer of international organizations such as the Association of Worldwide Nations, the country is strong both in the economic and political power, and Brotania Capitol, the state capital, has any potential as the development of information, communications, and transportation technology in the world. For that, we are willing to build this giant building as a revolution for the PT. LG Electronics in Great Brotany" said Kim Bun Cheong, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of PT. LG Electronics Brotania (LGEBA) on the inauguration of the LGEBA Tower, Jl. Sumantri No. 37, Brotania Capitol Central Business District.

Just a little from me :)

any critics and praise are welcome..

Adjiebrotot

Welcome to The Adirejo Regency, the Capital is Adirejo City.

Now i will tell you something about The City. The Adirejo City is the 4th largest city by population in Great Brotany. 80% of the population is Islam, 15% Christianity, and the 5% other is the combination of Buddha, Hindu, and Catholic.

slide1.jpg

That Curvy Bridge connect the Lower land to the Upper land.

slide2.jpg

There's a lot of Japanese Stores in Adirejo, that why this city also called "Japan Town" when the other countries have their "China Town"

slide3.jpg

Some stores in Adirejo don't have a parking space, so the customers park their cars in the front of the stores, in the street! but that's OK.

slide4.jpg

It's the Residential and Elementary School

slide5.jpgA

Adirejo in the evening. when people back home...

slide6.jpg

Night view of Adirejo Grand Mosque, the largest mosque of Adirejo Regency (and Adirejo City, of course)

slide7.jpg

Midnight Adirejo, it's too dark.............

That's a little update, don't forget to rate and comments!

Adjiebrotot

Hello, student delegation from Asia Pacific nations!

Welcome to Brotania Capitol, place for the 19th Asia-Pacific Regional Space Agency Forum (APRSAF) International Water Rocket Competition! Last Year Champion is from Japan! who will be the champion now?

We will start from the Great Brotany largest and busiest airport, the Tanjung Gorbo International Airport!

slide5.jpg

From the Entrance gate, let's go to Terminal 1 International Arrivals!

slide4.jpg

Say Hello to our friends from Singapore, host of 18th APRSAF and Malaysia!

Then, say hello, too to our friends from Indonesia and South Korea !

They just arrived from their nation to our beloved nation, Great Brotany...

slide3.jpg

From the Airport we will go to the City of Brotania Capitol, host of 19th APRSAF.

Welcome to the Brotania Capitol Science Center! You will make your Water Rockets here and this is the place for Technical Meeting and 19th APRSAF Summit.

slide2.jpg

Of course, you can't lauch your rockets on the Indoor. After make your rockets in the Science Center, let's go to the Launch Site.

It is a Soccer Field.

slide1.jpg

Lets Launch it!

KRAR12.jpg

After 94 Contestants from 20 nations perform their rocket, we can announce the winner by calculating the Nearest distance from the fall-site to the center point of the target. (just like Archery) and our champion this year..... he is Andrei Nikolai Adams, from Vladivostok, Russia

and this table show the another 9 winner....

winner.png

Adjiebrotot

Welcome to the Capital City of Great Brotany, the Brotania Capitol! the place where the presidential palace "Palace of Great" exist. Place where ambassadors in the embassies do their task, Place where the legislative member work, Place where the Association of Worldwide Nation Headquarter stand up to keep the world stability and peace.

at last, again,

WELCOME TO THE BROTANIA CAPITOL!

Capital City of the Great Brotanian Republic

Before go to the Brotania Central City District we will start from the Eastern side of Brotania Capitol, i will show only 4 pictures about this. Eastern Side of Brotania Capitol maybe similar with the surrounding cities like Gorbo and Gomeh. Not Much Skycrappers. But still connected with the Brotania Capitol Superspeed Train (BCST).

slide1.jpg

First Picture

The Tall Building between shops and people's houses.

slide2.jpg

Second Picture

One of the BCST elevated station, there's a building construction behind the station, you can see the Roof of Association of Worldwide Nation Headquarter in the down-left. this is the nearest BCST Station from the AOWN Headquarter.

slide3.jpg

Third Picture

a authentic-style "Gapura" in the entrance gate of the Association of Worldwide Nation Headquarter. How the AOWN Headquarter looks? wait for the next update ;)

slide4.jpg

Fourth Picture

another BCST station in the residential area, BCST is the only one MRT system in Brotania Capitol, this city doesn't has any Subway or Tram or Monorail. but the Subway is projected to be built.

that's a little CJ from me, thank you! sorry for my bad english... sorry if you confused with my sentences. don't forget to join the AOWN CJ Union at http://www.aown.tk/ we are new! starts on april 2012.

Adjiebrotot

Slide1.JPG

Brotania News Network

Presents

INFO MUDIK 2012 GREAT BROTANY

(Travel to Hometown Information 2012 Great Brotany)

At the End of Ramadan, People in Southeast Asia ussually Travel back to their hometown to meets their Family for Eid ul Fitr. In Great Brotany, People from Brotania Capitol, Sukapadi, and Bandar Raya ussually Travel Back to their Hometown using Car, Train, or Planes.

Slide2.JPG

Translate: Travelers Start to Fulfill the Gomeh Sentral Station

Gomeh Sentral Station (GMS) start look crowded with the travelers who want to return to the city they live. Train Tickets for Economy and Business class for D+3 and D+4 from this station already sold out.

Slide3.JPG

Translate: Return Traffic Seen on Samarang

Return Traffic Seen from Samarang, Capital of Central Logawa. both Direction unjammed.

Slide4.JPG

Translate: Purwosari - Karang Asem Avenue Very Jammed

Purwosari - Karang Asem Main Avenue in Cetu, Capital of Purwosari very crowded and Jammed ends at 15 Kilometers. Opposite Direction unjammed.

Slide5.JPG

Translate: Sukpadi Interchange Ramp Fulfilled by Travelers

3 Ramp in Sukapadi Interchange in Sukapadi City crowded by Travelers who want going to Karasudi Causeway and Rangkasilen Highway.

Slide6.JPG

Translate: Tanjung Gorbo Crowded by Travelers and Tourist

Tanjung Gorbo International Airport, Gorbo filled by Travelers and Family who want to Holiday. Aeroplane still the most favourite transportation type for Holiday and Travel to Hometown.

Slide7.JPG

Translate: Main Gate of Tanjung Gorbo Airport Crowded but unjammed

Main Gate of Tanjung Gorbo International Airport Crowded but unjammed, but the Traffic Volume still increase.

Slide8.JPG

Translate: Adirejo Toll Road Exit crowded but unjammed in both direction

Adirejo Toll Road Exit 1 Crowded but Unjammed cumulation of vehicles not occured.

Slide9.JPG

Translate: Adirejo Prujakan Station Still Quiet

Adirejo Prujakan Station still lonely this afternoon, predicted Station will Crowded at the top of Return Traffic.

that's a little CJ from me, thank you! don't forget to join the AOWN CJ Union at http://www.aown.tk/ we are new! starts on april 2012.

Adjiebrotot

banner_sukapadi.png

Welcome to Salasatu Regency. a small town in northwest coast of Great Brotany. in this town you can see the beautiful panoramas between south china sea and brama mountain. You can go there directly via the National Route 1 Jalan Tol Rangkasilen. or if you a Bayanese who live in Jayabaya, Karang Asem, or even Pasir Putih, you can go there via Karasudi Causeway then enter the Jalan Tol Rangkasilen by Sukapadi Interchanges at Sukapadi City.

banner.png

slide1.jpg

One night at Salasatu, very calm, quiet, dark.

slide2.jpg

Another night, that is a party in Pizza Hut! the only one Pizza's restaurant at Salasatu, much more in Sukapadi City.

slide3.jpg

Another party, people watch football match together.

slide4.jpg

Industrial Spooky Night. almost all industries in Salasatu are a dirty and manufacturing industry.

slide5.jpg

Exit 206 Jalan Tol Rangkasilen. at night. the Trucks and Containers will go to Tanjung Ilen Seaport the biggest Seaport in Great Brotany, specially Sukapadi Province.

slide6.jpg

Exit 207 Jalan Tol Rangkasilen.

slide7.jpg

Exit 206 in the morning.

slide8.jpg

Another Screenshot with sunlight available. the Salasatu Regency in afternoon.

that's a little CJ from me, thank you! don't forget to join the AOWN CJ Union at http://www.aown.tk/ we are new! starts on april 2012.

Marhaban Ya Ramadhan!

Adjiebrotot

Hello simtropolians and everyone who watch this! after 2 days climb the Montain of Gunung Gede, West Java Triangle Mountain Ranges, Gunung Salak (place where sukhoi fall in :P), Gunung Gede, and Gunung Pangrango. but,, I will not talk about it. I will talk about AOWN New Website at www.aown.tk! did you remember aown.progoo.net?

promotional.png

AOWN (Association of Worldwide Nation) is a game-based CJ Union. we welcome any games, SimCity, CitiesXL, CityLife, even GTA San Andreas, if you can make it like your own country. in AOWN New Website, there are some new features. like EP Form! (Easy Proposal Form) to help you create your Proposal/Application and make it easier. for more information about new features in New AOWN, you can see at www.aown.tk/features.html

in new AOWN, we have 3 kinds of membership, there are Full Member, Ambassador (for those who already a member in another union), and Planetary Relationship (for those who have CJ in another planet). for more information about the difference between membership type, you can see at www.aown.tk/membership.php

Join AOWN now! and enjoy all of the luxurious features!

we are not active? we are not innovative? we are not creative? and we only have few member?

if you join you to help us solve that problem!

AOWN Starts at April 2012, only has 12 member countries.

if you join, it will be 13, if another "you" join, it will be 14, and so on.

join now --> www.aown.tk

this is some screenshot of AOWN New Website:

home.png

Homepage - www.aown.tk

forum.png

Forum - forum.aown.tk

blog.png

Blog - blog.aown.tk

Best Regards,

Administrators of AOWN.

Adjiebrotot

Hello simtropolians! since last month i didn't update anything here, because of the Final Exam and Busy designing a new website, now i have an update. this is my second try in CitiesXL. sorry if this is bad.

Kertanaga - is a quite big city in the province of pasir putih, southern great brotany. divided into 2 part, Kertanaga City and Kertanaga Regency.

cxl_screenshot_brotania_0.jpg

Girls walking in the street of kertanaga city

cxl_screenshot_brotania_3.jpg

cxl_screenshot_brotania_5.jpg

cxl_screenshot_brotania_6.jpg

Kertanaga Trams.

Just it :D this is my second try. thank you for see this!

Annoucement:

The AOWN (Association of Worldwide Nation) has a new website, you can join here

Adjiebrotot

Ranah Suri

hello meet again with me and this is a new update for Republic of Great Brotany. the Ranah Suri! city in the Province of Sukapadi.. green and harmony! looks same with the Kingdom of Lenora in AOWN, because i inspired by that.

Slide3.JPG

Windmills! the only power sources in Ranah Suri..

Slide2.JPG

Ranah Suri downtown...

Slide7.JPG

another pic of downtown

mm.. sorry.. this is not an ads, if you dont like it just PM me and i will delete it:

join the new style of CJ Union, the AOWN Association of Worldwide Nation. now with AOWN Wiki. be the member nation and interact with other members, send your proposal now to be the member nation here: http://aown.progoo.net, and checkout the AOWN wiki here: http://aown.wikinet....wiki/Main_Page.

Adjiebrotot

This is the Kartanaga Regency in the Province of Pasir Putih, was made by CitiesXL. The Kartanaga Regency was an archipelago with approximately 20 Islands. Located in the Pasir Putih Province also a archipelago with approximately over 120 islands. the Capital of, Tanjung Remah located at South Baya Mainland together with the Capital of the Province of Jayabaya, Bandar Raya.

There's the picture of Kartanaga Regency:

Pasir%2520Putih%2520%25282%2529.jpg

Late morning in Kartanaga

Pasir%2520Putih%2520%25283%2529.jpg

a shopping plaza (Bazaar) in Kartanaga's downtown.

Some island - almost all! in Kargatana connected with the Kartanaga Archipelago Bridges. and connected with the Karok (Kartanaga Archipelago Road Network). not only 1 bridge, there's many bridges with the variation of 2 or 4 lane. this is some pic of the Bridges.

Pasir%2520Putih%2520%25281%2529.jpg

Pasir%2520Putih%2520%25286%2529.jpg

Bridge Multi Level Intersection:

Pasir%2520Putih%2520%25285%2529.jpg

Pasir%2520Putih%2520%25287%2529.jpg

mm.. sorry.. this is not an ads, if you dont like it just PM me and i will delete it:

join the new style of CJ Union, the AOWN Association of Worldwide Nation. now with AOWN Wiki. be the member nation and interact with other members, send your proposal now to be the member nation here: http://aown.progoo.net, and checkout the AOWN wiki here: http://aown.wikinet....wiki/Main_Page.

Adjiebrotot

okay today i will realese the second update of the big project of Brotania Capitol city, a capital city of Great Brotany, located at the Province of Brotania, in Sawunggalih Island. maybe if you want know more about the great brotany first, you can checkout the Great Brotany wiki files here: http://aown.wikinet....i/Great_Brotany

Okay lets begin the CJ.

1.jpg

The Shinkansen now become the Become the BCST (Brotania Capitol Superspeed Train) units.

2.jpg

The BCTS (Brotania Capitol Tram System) Intersection goes underground to prevent the traffic jam and traffic danger.

3.jpg

Cikani Raya Blvd. with the Classic Apartements and Condominium Panorama

4.jpg

the BCST running in a street

Slide1.JPG

Night at the Brotania Capitol, and there's a BCTS!

Slide2.JPG

BCTS station at night, and look at the avenues there. a very busy intersection! big traffic jam!

Slide3.JPG

BCST at night

Slide4.JPG

Wonderful Night at one of the BCST station

Slide5.JPG

Rush hour at Brotania Outer Ring Road part at Brotania Capitol, people from Becation, Gomeh, and New Johar are back to home.

BORR (Brotania Outer Ring Road) is a part of Trans Sawunggalih Island Highway and Trans Great Brotanian Highway.

Slide6.JPG

Rush Hour again at BACE (Brotania capitol - Airport City Expressway)

okay that finished. i hope you enjoy my City Journal.

Adjiebrotot

The People of Brotania Capitol proudly presents... the High Speed Rail of Brotania Capitol... still unfinished.. but i will update it + map it if already finished.

398995_463219553694336_121136193_n.jpg

behind the pencil tower

556872_463219713694320_100000188860356_2005180_274347145_n.jpg

near the elevated station

533170_463219157027709_100000188860356_2005176_1888417797_n.jpg

at city centre... Skycrapper everywhere

576462_463220803694211_100000188860356_2005197_1499993153_n.jpg

Street Zoom...

554792_463220923694199_100000188860356_2005200_1506145224_n.jpg

farer street zoom

560455_463220640360894_100000188860356_2005193_915641888_n.jpg

Underpass(es)

if you want, you can join my sim city forum at http://aown.progoo.net/ ( please, this is not an ads. :( )

Adjiebrotot

another update from me :) the Brotania Capitol, located at the Brotania Province, Southeast Great Brotany. also known as BroCap the Capital and Second Largest City in Great Brotany..

550065_463219863694305_100000188860356_2005182_1508492836_n.jpg

Earth Roundabout, 6-way Intersection....

579363_463220513694240_100000188860356_2005190_1413487027_n.jpg

Jalan Tol Lingkar Brotania/Brotania Artery Ring Road (BARR) in the 5 lane inner part and Jalan Cepat Brotania Capitol/Brotania Capitol Expressway (BCE) in the 2 lane outer part.

533170_463219157027709_100000188860356_2005176_1888417797_n.jpg

The High Speed Rail, People's Favourite MRT System.

521340_463220713694220_100000188860356_2005195_1427909944_n.jpg

Random Pics.

543285_463220390360919_100000188860356_2005188_309476534_n.jpg

Another Random Pics.

545021_463220090360949_1583004703_n.jpg

Palace of Great, President's House.

if you want, you can join my sim city forum at http://aown.progoo.net/ ( please, this is not an ads. :( )

Adjiebrotot

Hello there, simtropolis People! I will tell you a megaproject from Great Brotany. the 45,6 km Karasudi Causeway (read: K'r'sudi Cozway) that connect the Province of Sukapadi and the Province of Karang Asem in Great Brotany via Ruka Isle. Longest Sea Crossing Bridge in the world!

the causeway will be built by PT. Protania Highway and some sponsors. this is the map:

62596_452314318118193_100000188860356_1975234_1710233430_n.jpg

The Construction

563118_453165491366409_100000188860356_1978442_296559369_n.jpg

Development at 18 km. 27,6 km to go..

540386_457108064305485_100000188860356_1989187_676730879_n.jpg

a Half Causeway finished, the causeway now connect the Province of Sukapadi and Ruka Isle.

579326_453165478033077_100000188860356_1978441_996502367_n.jpg

Sunken Gate in the Province of Sukapadi

524218_456180907731534_100000188860356_1986047_527566908_n.jpg

Causeway Gate at Ruka Isle, next will be continued to the Province of Karang Asem

Adjiebrotot

The Republic of Great Brotany (AOWN)

36512_451511268198498_100000188860356_1971176_1707992764_n.jpg

581960_451511811531777_100000188860356_1971185_1730363977_n.jpg

Name: Republic Of Great Brotany / Republica Alle Brotannien

Nick Name: Great Brotany

Capital: Brotania Capitol

National Anthem: Our Great Brotany

Major Languages: Indonesian, English, Dutch, and Germany

Major Religion: Islam (48%) Christ (35%) Buddhist (15%) Others (2%)

Number of Province: 18

Number of Cities: 275

Largest Province: Jaya Baya

Biggest Province (Area): Logawa Tengah (Central Logawa)

Smallest Province: Ujung Negeri

Tiniest Province (Area): Citile

Largest City: Brotania Capitol (capital of Brotania)

Second Largest City: Sukapadi (capital of Sukapadi)

Third Largest City: Bandar Raya (capital of Jaya Baya)

North: Vietnam

East: Malaysia (Serawak), Brunei Darusallam

South: Karasem

West: Malaysia, Thailand

see this map (GBN):

1722142_20120501094731.jpg

National Fact

Population: 45,738,300 (2011 census)

Population Growth: 2,5% / year

GDP: US$.1,136,394,922,384 (2012 est.)

GDP per capita: US$.24,845 (2012 est.)

HDI: 0,869 (very high)

EI: 0,800 (very high)

Unemployment Rate: 6%

Currency: Brotanian Dollar (BR$)

Convertion Rate: 1 US$ = 5000 BR $

Invlasion Rate: 1,4 %

Import(s): Rice, Fish, Automotive and Cow

Export(s): Oil, Coal, Gold, Train, and Planes

Timezone: Major Brotanian Time (GMT + 7)

Some Screenshot of Great Brotany

556153_456368354379456_100000188860356_1986616_721395707_n.jpg

Gomeh Island, one of the tourist destination

380324_456368581046100_100000188860356_1986618_238695842_n.jpg

Intersection at becation city, one of the metropolitan city in western brotania (brotania is a province of great brotany)

579239_456368714379420_100000188860356_1986619_1919809647_n.jpg

Tram at the Eastern Brotania, yuu-huu! tram stops outside your house

523779_456368787712746_100000188860356_1986620_972413031_n.jpg

Still at Eastern of Brotania, tramways on the avenue... fantastico!

579203_456367921046166_100000188860356_1986615_1269288466_n.jpg

BRT (Bus Rapid Transit) on the Province of Sukapadi, North side of Great Brotany.