• Moose
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

I will be showing what I am doing for the Grand River Valley # 2 challenge being hosted at SC4D... I will show the pics I have done for each and every challenge here as well... Plus I will...

Entries in this City Journal

patfirefghtr

bordertowngrviirouteten.jpg

OK so there is my region view pic with Route 10 and the Rail line as per the first request...  I made my choice for this route based on the ease of connection from A - M as per the the rules where we had to go threw 6 tiles.. Well there you have it 6 tiles and a bonus it includes E B H!!!

I know I haven't done any trees yet but they will come here soon so don't worry I will forest the area...

Now on to the second portion here is a zoom 1 pic of E aka Edwardston...

edwardstonzoomone.jpg

This is the first actual time I planned a route out at all and here is a MS Paint job of it... I did use the original region view without any names for this plan... Since I don't have a scanner I figured that this would be the next best way for me to draw up my plans... OK so here is the deal the black line is the Rail and the grey line is the Road plan... I made this choice for the ease of this route as DOT says something along the lines the quickest way from point A - M is a turn or two lol...

grvrouteplan.jpg

patfirefghtr

grvbordertown.jpg

OK I am going to give this a shot and have some fun here with Bordertown... I will be posting here overview or top quality pics that I believe are the best from each update... I will be making a banner pic soon and a detail list of plugins that I will use...

modandcheattable.jpg

Mod and cheats table is about complete....

"but I haven't joined to win, but to have simple fun and being a part of something we all together do at the same time." - a qoute from Fred that I inspired me!!!

Here is the Region overview pic so far....

grvtwo.jpg

OK I will post more updates here soon!! Thank you for checking out my Bordertown thread and to all out there let me know what you think so far and I will be more then happier to take your advice to heart....

thanks and see you soon

Patrick

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0