• Moose
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

this is my first creation of the Manhattan Island, New York, US. i think to build the whole New York Metro Area

Entries in this City Journal

SC 4 runner

--BREAKING NEWS--

major and new york people shocked by today terrorist attack on the new One World Trade Centre. the attack is once again similar to the 9/11 plane hijack. locals said, that on 1120 hrs, an united airlines airbus coming along from west side of manhattan directly hit the building of One WTC and cause serious damage to the building. this attack is even bigger than in 2001 because of the size of the plane crashed. until now, casualties couldn't be confirmed.

sim city news report.

--

manhattan_downtown_financial_sp_attack_1.jpg

the plane come in fast from the west island.

manhattan_downtown_financial_sp_attack_2.jpg

closing in just in seconds.

manhattan_downtown_financial_sp_attack_3.jpg

manhattan_downtown_financial_sp_attack_4.jpg

hit the One WTC hard.

manhattan_downtown_financial_sp_attack_5.jpg

One WTC on fire, NYFD in a quick response to save civilians and clear surroundings, learning from the past.

manhattan_downtown_financial_sp_attack_6.jpg

the 2013 new One WTC incredibly stronger, but due to mass of an airbus a330, this building cannot make it out.

luckily that's just happening in my sim world, 7/11 (lol)

enjoy, and thanks for watching my CJ! :D

SC 4 runner

The Central Park

Major wants to thank for, there is still a huge green area among concrete jungle of big apple. "here i am maximizing the green space!"

-green everywhere-

manhattan_downtown_centralpark_1.jpg

manhattan_downtown_centralpark_2.jpg

manhattan_downtown_centralpark_3.jpg

manhattan_downtown_centralpark_5.jpg

manhattan_downtown_centralpark_4.jpg

here the snapshot of central modern museum and library... the finest place of art of the futuristic manhattan!

manhattan_downtown_centralpark_6.jpg

thank you for watching! :D

SC 4 runner

DownTown Manhattan

Includes, my early pictures post; The Times Square.

---

though the major won't demolish the times square, he enlarges it, with more attraction can come to the big apple.

manhattan_downtown_timesquare_3.jpg

manhattan_downtown_timesquare_2.jpg

manhattan_downtown_timesquare_1.jpg

some updates:

manhattan_downtown_timesquare_4.jpg

nightview

manhattan_downtown_timesquare_5_night.jpg

the UN complex:

manhattan_downtown_UN.jpg

the motor city tower (aka. chrysler building) and the grand central station

manhattan_downtown_1.jpg

one penn and madison square

manhattan_downtown_2.jpg

enjoy,

thanks

SC 4 runner

The Lower Manhattan

description about Manhattan:

Manhattan (/mænˈhætən/) is the oldest and the most densely populated of the five boroughs of New York City. Located primarily on the island of Manhattan at the mouth of the Hudson River, the boundaries of the borough are identical to those of New York County, an original county of the state of New York. The borough and county consist of Manhattan Island and several small adjacent islands: Roosevelt Island, Randall's Island, Wards Island, Governors Island, Liberty Island, part of Ellis Island,[1] Mill Rock, and U Thant Island; as well as Marble Hill, a very small area on the mainland bordering the Bronx. The original city of New York began at the southern end of Manhattan, expanded northwards, and then between 1874 and 1898, annexed land from surrounding counties.

The County of New York is the most densely populated county in the United States, and one of the most densely populated areas in the world, with a 2010 population of 1,585,873 [2] living in a land area of 22.96 square miles (59.5 km2), or 69,464 residents per square mile (26,924/km²). It is also one of the wealthiest counties in the United States, with a 2005 per capita income above $100,000.[3] Manhattan is the third-largest of New York's five boroughs in population, and its smallest borough in land area. [[ copied from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattan ]].

---

The Major, wants a vision of modern manhattan is dense, with lots of more business opportunity to New York City. starting with the 1920s masterplan, the city is taking to reshape. there are more diverse building in manhattan island and more centered business there. then in the outkrist, the ports and industrial area supporting manhattan is built.

Manhattan_Year1920.png

Now the city at it's full business, while waiting for Jersey and Long island to rebuilt its cities.

manhattan_overall_3.jpg

the closer view of the lower manhattan. some photomerge work done, due the limit of SC4 programs.

---

this is the future islamic community proposed by the major, in 2000s decade major ever reject these islamic centre and now building it for the shake of world's peace. and it is about the 9/11 and the new WTC complex, "really a moment of truth." -major said-

manhattan_downtown_financial1.jpg

now, a snapshot from traffic in front of WFC! (world financial centre)

manhattan_downtown_financial3.jpg

a shot of futuristic manhattan, still, conservating some areas.

manhattan_downtown_financial2.jpg

well, that's the lower manhattan.:)

all of above images created using NYBT new york map, all custom buildings are downloaded directly from STEX.

images captured using FRAPS, and edited in photoshop.

blogentry-276474-0-41937300-1326691057_t

SC 4 runner

Welcome to Manhattan

Hello, simtropolis community, this is my first City Journal.

This is my first creation of New York City Manhattan island from Liberty island to Harlem, i will think about rebuilding the whole area. Region is created by NYBT, and all custom building, props, and other are downloaded from simtropolis site. right now i already finished the manhattan island from battery park, to harlem, liberty island, rosevelt island, few long island and jersey. i trust the scale according to the map created by NYBT. consider that this creation of NewYork city is a fiction, and there are many differences between the real and my creation. i hope u like it. and i will update this.

this is the view of the region:

manhattan_overall_1.jpg

this is the view of the new NewYork WTC Complex

manhattan_overall_2.jpg

---

updated, some exciting images of early progress of rebuilding manhattan

exciting_images.jpg

attachments of downloadable images:

blogentry-276474-0-02695900-1326641666_t

blogentry-276474-0-80403300-1326641639_t

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0