• Moose

Earth. Time. Space

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

A journey through historical periods, prequel to a surprise CJ.

Entries in this City Journal

hahei

The title says it all! ( Not a very nice water mod, you don't need to tell me!)

"GONE WITH THE WIND"

gonewiththewindf.jpg

" SOLAR FLARE"

solarflare.jpg

"SHEEP WILL FLY" ( If you look closely, you really can see them flying!)

flyingsheep.jpg

Thanks everyone! Please rate and comment! OH! @ How do you get a CJ entry featured on the Simtropolis front page? I don't want to sound snobby or anything, but would really appreciate having an entry featured. Have a great day!

hahei

New York: The Future

No replies, I'll do them in the comments section 29.gif

Sorry about my extended break! Been really busy. But hate to keep you waiting, here's the update:

nyfuture.jpg

Please rate, comment and 1+! Don't forget to check out my new CJ, Earthscapes on Simpeg 4!

hahei

Phillipe headed towards the thick, dark woods with his cavalry of over 12,000 men. He knew the Prussians were just over the hill, and the element of surprise was on his side. General Napoleon made the quiet command signal, and with a shot of his rifle, we were off.

francoprussianwarsep170.png

We charged out of the forest, stunning the Prussian army completely. A wave of horses and men trampled over the grassy terrain, firing our heads off. They were shocked, but not shocked enough. They stabbed there bayonets into a few of the leading horses and soldiers, before firing like mad.

francoprussianwarjun302.png

After an three hours of battle, I got shot in the leg. Luckily, it wasn't serious. I was very lucky, as a matter of fact. Many other members of both sides were killed. After another two hours, the Prussians surrendered. We had one victoriously.

That's all for today! Please rate, comment and click the little green button to + this CJ!

hahei

siltmay16011323676220.png

siltmay10011323676172.jpg

Please PLEASE rate comment, and 1+ P.S I am going away on Saturday morning to NZ and I may not be able to upload while there. Plus, I amy not upload in the next few as as I am very busy with my school finishing. I'll be back Jan 1, so expect a New Years upload!

hahei

Seville, Spain

REPLIES: For the next two entries, as well as the last one, replies will be done in the comments section.

Seville, 1753:

raspegarandezoct.jpg

Please Comment, Rate and click that little green button to plus this CJ!

hahei

British India

bannerydz.jpg

Replies:

NMUSpidey: Thanks! And yes, I'll try to make them bigger4.gif

skyscraper241: Thanks!

.BRITISH INDIA.

1747-1947

indiaz.jpg

Thanks! And please, PLEASE rate and comment!

hahei

Italian Renaissance

bannerqi.jpg

Replies:

NMUSpidey: I'm very glad you've enjoyed this and I really appreciate the support you've given me on all my CJ's!

Benedict: I know! It's very satisfying to know that someone has learned something from you!29.gif

escinalvia: Why, you're the master at detailing! Thank you for the comment44.gif

Schulmanator: You don't think those Busscastle chocs are gonna slow me down!9.gif

evanm1487: Thanks, I've corrected the mistake5.gif

renaissancemar.jpg

Italian Renaissance Facts and info:

In Europe in the 1430's, many old Greek and Roman manuscripts, technologies and art was found again after The Dark Ages, starting a flurry of artists, scientists and explorers. Many new scientific discoveries were made, as well as the discovery of America. Here is a picture of Florence, which was one of the founding capitals of this age.

Thanks, and please rate and comment!

hahei

Anglo Saxon Britain

http://http://youtu.be/MQVi5MFt5M8

I chose this piece because I thought it went well with the theme44.gif

saxonbritain.jpg

The Anglo Saxons and Britain after the Romans

As you may know, around 450 AD the Roman Empire collapsed, essentially destroying

its culture, religion, and (partially) language. When the Romans left Britain, the locals moped

around for a couple of hundred years, known as Anglo- Saxons, who were usually peaceful people until William the Conqueror came from Normandy and

invaded Britain in 1066. Anglo-Saxons mainly derived from Germany and surrounding area's,

and soon developed the language into Old English.

Source: Wikipedia and prior knowledge.

Please rate and comment this new CJ!