• Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

realistic

Entries in this City Journal

canadiansim

Sorry

Hey Guys,

I'm having huge troubles with my copy of Sim City... Every time I try to play, a black screen appears and the game crashes. :angry: I was just about to unveil my latest projects of which I was very proud of and took me days to complete! I tried uninstalling plugins but that didn't work :noway: What makes this situation worse is that I lost my code on the back of the box so I wont be able to reinstall the game!! :rage: Sorry guys! I hope to get it back up and running soon...

- thanks, canadiansim -

canadiansim

A Quick Entry

Yesterday you folks voted, and the place we start our journey is the small farming town of Freetown

:party:

benningtonnov1011131698.png

benningtonmar5121316982.png

benningtondec7111316981.png

benningtonfeb1612131698.png

benningtonfeb2612131698.png

Freetown is one of the original settlements of the region, founded in 1667 as a fort along the Ohr River to protect the shire town of New Ohr. Because of its fertile ground, farms sprouted up everywhere and the Freetown township produces over 90% of acricultural industry for the region. According to the last survey, Freetown has a population of 2 963 sims.

- thanks, canadiansim -

canadiansim

Region

Replies

Jetty Jockey - Thanks!

Zulu2065 - Thanks for the ideas :yes:

MamaLuigi945 - Thank you :D

bluemoose - Thanks, glad you like it!

Let me know in the comments about where you want to take a look at first! Downtown Dover? New Ohr? Your choice!

unledkub.png

- thanks, canadiansim -

canadiansim

A Short Introduction

Hey Everyone!

:)

I'm sorry I've been away from Simtropolis for so long, but I started a small side project in Sim City that quickly turned into my major focus for the last month or so. I'm really pleased about how it turned out, and I hope you folks are too! ^_^ Let me know where you want to see first!

aqwa1316896223.png

newohrjun71431316897162.png

newohrnov30142131689652.png

Leave lots of feedback! :D

- thanks, canadiansim -

Sign in to follow this