• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

International Airport

Entries in this City Journal

luvpats101

Palm Coast Airport

This is my connecting airport to my palm coast city. It is a small to medium sized international airport with medium sized aircraft. It features a main terminal with two separate concourses, a decent sized cargo area, a train station, one long runway with a complex system of taxiways, a large control tower, as well as the surrounding city ready to be built. Please feel free to comment for questions and feed back. I will be open to your ideas and maybe ill feature them in my cities. :D

>>>Also apologize because it would not let me upload more than these three pictures.<<<

luvpats101

Palm Coast

It's been a while since I've played SC4 period and I felt like making a city similar to one of the Floridian coast. In fact I tried to model it in some ways like the palm beach area in southern Florida This city has a seaport, downtown area, rural area, coastal barrier islands area and several residential communities. I hope to finish the whole thing up soon. I also hope to try and build a connecting city with a decent sized airport.

luvpats101

New Airport

These are a few pix of my new airport using various airport mods (so many in fact that I don't know all their names). It's a work in progress, and I don't know when I'll be done (if I'll be done).

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0