Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

Pictures and maps of Kennedy Island

Entries in this City Journal

PrezKennedy

I created this Journal and then was distracted by all the happenings in the real world. After so long... here is a screenshot of the entire region I have been working off and on with for almost a decade. I will post close-ups of the cities as I work through them.

Note: This region now has over 50 million people. The original screenshot is also 19MB, so I had to resize and compress to upload it here.

blogentry-9400-0-08706700-1415298347_thu

PrezKennedy

An Introduction

Hello and welcome to Kennedy Island's city journal. I'm the President of Kennedy Island and manage the layout and infrastructure for this massive island. Some basic stats for you:

• Kennedy Island has 36 million people
  • Kennedy Island is comprised of 256 large city sections
  • Kennedy Island has been under construction since 2004

The island uses some modded buildings, NAM and I occasionally do cheat codes since I'm really just in the game to build interesting stuff.

My largest city has nearly two million people, and I will be posting some screenshots here in the future.

Has anyone else built a massive region like that?

Sign in to follow this  

volume5_md.pngURGENT! We need your help!

We urgently need your help to meet our September goal!

Please consider a donation today.

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation goes to help us keep the site running free.

Enjoy the site!

OK - See STEX Collections