• Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

Welcome to Cleatham, a Beautiful Subarban Area Dominated By Metropolis's

Entries in this City Journal

TheHaso2011

Hey Everyone :thumb:

Replies:

NMUspidey: I downloaded a Few and Went to the game, But before I could Even Demolish them, this Happened:

QneDy.jpg

Any Ideas?

Anyway, Lets get on with the Last Part of The City of Diana, The Landmarks!

The Dual Towers, Woodland District:

9H8vr.jpg

The HSBC Tower, Woodland District (Formerly Canada Square, London)

KffY7.jpg

Woodland Lake, Woodland District / Northern Shopping

5vELl.jpg

Woodland Airport (Built Due to Over Capacity at Diana International)

s6YNq.jpg

Disease Research Center:

eooQn.jpg

Regata Hotel, Northern Mall

BZqU5.jpg

Thats all for Now, Just a Word of Warning, From tomorrow on till 25th October I will be Uploading Less Frequent Because of School, Were Moving on the 23rd and Its My B'day on the 24th. I will try and Update at the Weekends and In Evening of Weekdays.

Thanks for Viewing!

Next Part - Cleopatra Town

TheHaso2011

Replies:

NMUspidey: I'll Explore the 'G' Button and Will add It to the Next Part, as for the Buildings, I Demolished a Whole Bunch of them and they Just Sprang Back up. Any Ideas on that? And, yes, this part Explains all the Newly Built Districts.

MamaLuigi: 1. Could you Pm me the LInk to one of His Houses? If thats ok, Thanks.

2. I had a look at the Ones on Simtrop By him and they Require Dependancies. For some Strange reason My Computer Can't install anything, Even though I do have Windows 7...

I have decided to split this section into 2, one to show you around the Estates and describe them, and the other one to Show you the Main Landmarks in this Second part of this city.

First off, an Overview, as Usual:

uW0J9.jpg

Valley Estate

bgLDc.jpg

Valley Estate is the Oldest Estate in the Northe Side of the City. With a Population of about 500 - 800 Sims, Valley Estate Is a Quiet Place for The Retired to Rest after there long life. Like all the Other estates, Valley Estate is a High Wealth zone, with Diana's Classical Villa style houses.

Central District

fiDmR.jpg

Central District is Next In-line with just over 1 Thousand Sims, this place is a Hotspot for Scouts all over the Region. Again, it has that City Villa used for housing over most of the Estate.

Woodland District

FK5MM.jpg

The Woodland District is the Big Boy, Holding the Dual Towers, which you shall see in the next part. This Commercial zone is home to Tower Road, where The Local Rice company has Bought the Road and Built 11 of their towers there.

Northern Mall

wzFOa.jpg

Northern Mall Is another Big shot, Not quite as big as The Woodland District, but certainly nothing to mess about with. Winding through these towers is a Railway line, which Narrowly Avoids several tall Towers.

Lakeside Shopping

7pKsu.jpg

The Name came from the Nearby Lake Sitting next to the Center. This is Much smaller than the last 2, but still has a Few Towers of Its own.

Lakeside Estate

TLxrg.jpg

Lakeside Estate is again named after the Nearby Lake, With just over 700 Residents, this place also has The City Villa's. Situated Right By a Rail Link, the Small Village can be a Bit Noisy at times, but is a Great Attraction for Kids!

Foreign Occupation

Wsnnr.jpg

This Place was built purely for Foreigners. Everyone around the Area Speaks Up to 5 Different Languges and EVen the Local School has to Learn these 5 Languges so they Can communicate with the Foreugners. The 5 Main Languages are:

1. Italian

2. French

3. Spanish

4. German

5. Russian

Small Estate

LTPxi.jpg

Named after its Size, this Little Hamlet is home to just over 100 sims. With the City Villa's Yet again, These houses have become Diana's Main Structures

Corner District

2C8VH.jpg

Corner District is another small village, with just Under 300 Sims. The Villa's Are Here again but the Residents dont care that they are everywhere, as long as they have a nice home, There happy.

Greenville Estate

RJeeo.jpg

Greenville Estate is Home of the Only Station in the Northern part of the city, Greenville Station. Greenville was named after the Vast amount of trees Running through the Center of the Town (Bottome Right)

Square Estate

1kn8n.jpg

Square Estate was Named after the Shape of the Estate, With Just a Little Peak in the Top left corner of the Estate. Just over 500 SIms live here.

Cross Grove

wf7lM.jpg

cross grove is the Latest Estate to Be Built, Built just 6 Months ago, The Houses are a Lot More Modern.

Tree grove Estate

T3ECu.jpg

Tree Grove Estate is Another Modern Estate, With some Reallly nice houses and Trees, this is One of The Most Valued Places in the Region.

Thats all for now, but I need your Help. Send in a Comment about What I think I need to Downlaod to Make this City Better. PM me the Link to The Add-on/Mod that you think will fit In with My Suburban Areas!

Thanks for Veiwing, and Hope You Enjoyed!

Next Part: The City of Diana - Part 2 - The Landmarks

TheHaso2011

Replies:

MamaLuigi: I have taken Your Advise on Board and Have Downloaded a Few Residential and Commercial Buildings, Both Can Be Seen in this tutorial. As for the Trees, I Downloaded Paeng's MTP Tree Mod Which Has Changed the Trees to a Much more Vibrant Colour and are now Pine Trees.

So, I've just about Finished Half of Diana City and Decided to Split it Into 2 Parts, I also had A Change of Idea ABout the Style. Origanally, it was gonna be a Metropolis with Skyscrapers and stuff but then My First Impressions of it chaged to :noway: So I Converted it to Another Bueatiful Suburban Town. First Off, a History Lesson:

Diana City is a very Modern City, Built in 1960 When the Demand In Lacey Harbour Was too High for all the Residents to Fit in. The First Mayor, Christian Little, Wasnt a Nice man and decided to Place a Huge, Dirty Downtown for Low-wealth Residents. He also Placed Clapham Estate, One of he Biggest suburbs in Cleatham, and the first Industrial Estate.

When he was booted out the office in 2001 after being connected to the 9/11 Terrorist attack, The Current Mayor took his place. The current mayor has kept the downtown area but it has been rapidly cleaned up, and has built several new Estates in the central part of the City. Future Plans show some more Industrial and Some Huge Suburbs.

In 2008, The first Operating Line was opened in Diana, known as the Coastal line, it is the busiest Single Line Track In the World, with over 5000 Morning commute Trains.

That is the istory of Diana, Now lets Skip to Present Day!

First off, An Overview of the city, With the New MTP Tree Mod:

9hDwd.jpg

As you can see, there are some Areas that Have yet to develop.

Industrial Estate:

K9aI9.jpg

The shopping District:

7p7P9.jpg

Clapham Estate

cw1im.jpg

The Cleaner Downtown:

KpEO7.jpg

The Valley District:

XWc82.jpg

Central Estate:

KWgO0.jpg

Cleatham Woods, A Huge Set of Woods Spread across the Region:

WLEeE.jpg

Pine Tree Estate:

G896O.jpg

Woodland District:

QX7np.jpg

The Landfill And Seaport:

xiaeK.jpg

Now We are going to go along the Coastal Line, Through Each Individual Station. First off, Diana Industrial:

R3eFD.jpg

Clapham Station:

nDIHH.jpg

Riverview Station:

l1kPY.jpg

Airport Junction:

cLq0m.jpg

Diana International:

D6RTz.jpg

River Edge Station:

G4adb.jpg

And a close up on the Line:

wRehw.jpg

The Coastal Road:

eVDwe.jpg

Diana International Airport:

IOD3m.jpg

The Coco Chemical Factory:

ZFScv.jpg

Diana Main Ferry Terminal:

bXOdT.jpg

The 2 Famous Light Houses, One Dwarved By the other:

d0ED8.jpg

Finally, a Night View:

1JCrg.jpg

Sorry about the Extreme Length on this, I hope it's not to long.

Next Part: The City of Diana - Part 2!

TheHaso2011

Lacey Harbour

Lacey Harbour Is A Big Suburban Area Placed By The River Cleatham, Named after the Region. The Town Was Established By Roman Settlers in 24AD and Was built for Roman Soldiers to Train, and the Less Fortunate Sims to Work Hard As Slaves in The Harbour Market. The Slaves were also Used in Roman Villas, Going out into the Fields and Picking the Ripe Grapes In The Summer Sun.

In 527AD, The Romans Were Caught Up in A Huge Tsunami that Ripped Lacey Harbour Apart, taking out the Harbour and Villas That Surrounded the Area. Only a Group of 50 Slaves Survived, But they Fled back Over the Still Choppy Waters to Rome, Where they Were Treated as Gods.

Then In 1790, The English Empire Reached Out At Italy, Before Discovering Cleatham On The Way Up to spain. They Left only 1/9 of their Army and Declared It A Part of the British Empire, Lacey Harbour Becoming the Capital. Since then, In 2003, It Declared itself As an Independant Country, Although the Native's still Speak English.

An Overview of it In 2011:

96Ddm.png

A close Up on the SUburban Zone:

Wcma3.jpg

The Main Commerce Zone:

v57ib.jpg

RiverView Hospital, The Only Hospital In Lacey Harbour:

5THkd.jpg

Riverview Road / A1 - Diana Ave. / A2:

Wwo35.jpg

Some Individual Estates:

QJzaq.jpg

The Posh, Corner Estate:

dO9Ty.jpg

Lacey University, along with University Estate:

pM4aN.jpg

The Northern Estate:

zcIdk.jpg

Riverview / Lacey South Station:

ZKdrQ.jpg

Lacey North Station (Cleatham Does Have A Habit Of Having the Same Type of Stations) :

AFjQD.jpg

Lacey West (It Must Be Some sort of Symbol Of Cleatham Or Something) :

KC1Kt.jpg

And Finally, A Night Overview, Not Ver Eventful one but...:

mQyoR.png

Thanks For Viewing! I Hope you Enjoyed!

Next Part: The City Of Diana

TheHaso2011

Welcome to Cleatham

This is My New CJ. This Time I have downloaded a Map that I Personally Think Goes Well with Cities of Suburban Style or City style. As I have Mentioned, this CJ will be about suburban zone Dominated by the Huge City Life Areas. The Region I have Decided to use is a Huge Region (About 400 odd City Tiles) And May Take a While to Fill.

Currently, I have Built One Mid Sized Suburban City that I will Show In The Next Part. That City Has Taken Me a Whole Day to Complete, Excluding Waiting for Houses to grow Etc.

There May Be A few Days Where I do not Upload Anything But that will most Likely Be Because I am Building the Next City, So basically What I am saying is that I shall Work On A City, Then Share it With You guys!

Next Part: Lacey Harbour

Hope you Enjoy It!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0