• Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

A collection of random creations

Entries in this City Journal

spursrule14

Force of Strength

Replies from Trick...or Treat?

mystic_destiny, SimCoug, Kruness, Jacob Guajardo, hotChocolate, raynev1, lovemax, Tekindus, Altec, Forthwall, MilitantRadical, Benedict, NMUSpidey - thanks to all of you!!! 44.gif

"Force of Strength"

CLICK IMAGE TO VIEW FULL-SIZE

forceofstrength.png

The 2012 Best Sci-Fi CJ and sequel to the 2011 Best Sci-Fi CJ

aw2sigsmall.png

NOW SHOWING AT A SIMTROPOLIS NEAR YOU

----------------------------------------------------------

A City in Winter|Alien [|] Worlds|Alien [||] Worlds 2|Arrowhead|Best of the Best! - Weekly Edition (U VOTE!)|Dreams..

spursrule14

Trick...or Treat?

Replies from Easter Egg Hunt

ee99, hahei, 10000000000000, escilnavia - thanks to all of you! 44.gif

:party:

I am pleased to announce that at the time of this entry, Dreams has over 1000 views per entry! Thanks to everyone for continuing to check out this CJ, even though it hasn't been updated since April! In the time since, I moved on to Alien Worlds 2, but Dreams is temporarily back for Halloween!

-spursrule14

"Trick...or Treat?"

(P.S. CAN YOU FIND THE PUMPKINS?

;))

catandjackolantern.png

CLICK IMAGE TO VIEW FULL-SIZE

trickortreat2012modb.png

DON'T FORGET TO RATE & COMMENT! REPLIES WITH NEXT UPDATE..

spursrule14

First Thanksgiving

Replies from Autumn Thrills

Tekindus - wow, that is probably the greatest comment i have ever received..thank you so much 6.gif19.gif

Zulu2065 - thank you! and i found everything on the STEX! 44.gif

ee99 - i don't know man..natural talent and design skills..and an eye for art..oh, and photoshop 2.gif

111222333444, 9988, 10000000000000, escilnavia, hahei - THANKS!!!! 17.gif

"Our harvest being gotten in, our governor sent four men on fowling, that so we might after a special manner rejoice together, after we had gathered the fruits of our labors; they four in one day killed as much fowl, as with a little help beside, served the Company almost a week, at which time amongst other Recreations, we exercised our Arms, many of the Indians coming amongst us, and amongst the rest their greatest king Massasoit, with some ninety men, whom for three days we entertained and feasted, and they went out and killed five Deer, which they brought to the Plantation and bestowed on our Governor, and upon the Captain and others. And although it be not always so plentiful, as it was at this time with us, yet by the goodness of God, we are so far from want, that we often wish you partakers of our plenty." - Edward Winslow, http://www.pilgrimha...rg/1stthnks.htm

"First Thanksgiving"

Autumn 1621

firstthanksgiving.png

spursrule14

Autumn Thrills

Replies from Forgotten Oasis

escilnavia, Sky Guy, TreyAnastasio19 - well they aren't mountains, just rising hills...the reason i didn't use different types of flora was on purpose..this is how it is supposed to look, hence the name "forgotten oasis"...at one time this area was lush and full of vegetation, but it no longer is..it has since been forgotten..even the dry river bed at the top of the picture as well...but glad yall still liked it regardless!! 31.gif

10000000000000 - yes, i thought it looked like India too..thanks!!..and no region is going to be made because all of the entries in this CJ are unrelated to one another 44.gif

ee99, Evillions, testuser1234 - thanks!!!! 19.gif

"Autumn Thrills"

24thbirthday20112.jpg

spursrule14

Forgotten Oasis

Hello all...this is going to be a fairly simple CJ..no story..just a place for me to share the random stuff I make in between working on Alien Worlds, and also because I miss making Earth-based stuff. Each entry will contain a single picture of a random place, along with a caption to truly bring it to life. Enjoy! :golly:

"Forgotten Oasis"

forgottenoasis.jpg