• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

the birth growth and stories of crewe

Entries in this City Journal

TheSimsFreakx

Map Release

Hi guys i am prepareing to release the map so i will put not only my map files on but also my mods folder to have ease of access if i can if not i will list them here

TheSimsFreakx

Back Again

Ok i realise it has been a while scince my last post but i have been busy on minecraft but here are some updated pics of my reigions and so on....

Yes i now have a quarter of a million sims

In these pictures there are reigion photos (top two) Kleinstadt's new industrial sectors, highway and central business districts (bottom two)

TheSimsFreakx

A update

only a small update on whats been happening spandu is again expanding while a new suburbs has erupted - harley and districts this is visible on the reigion map but only just but as it is so new harly is still very much developing i also have to mention that spandu is also turning very commercal aswell as having a small airport (konradshoe having the international arport) eastern suburbs also having a lot of commercal expansion yet konradshoe is mainly unchanged apart from the commercal still expanding upwards instead of outwards (limiting space can increase how tall buildings are) for now il let you dwell over the few photos

TheSimsFreakx

A changeover

So hi guys im gonna change over to a new reigion as im on a new laptop and i lost my old saves these citys ive already started and il give you as much insight as i can starting with the city of spandu heres a photo of it i will obviously post of some projects .one right now is my elevated road project in spandau an konradshoe althouh i havent started in the latter

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0