Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

Entries in this City Journal

burnzie_16

Toronto

First of all I was looking around and seemed to notice that ive never seen anyone build Toronto before so obviously fits in perfect in my Canada territory. Even though its not the capital of the Canadian territory, Toronto is the biggest city and most populated in Canada. As it also is in my region on the Canadian side. It has a population of 189 784 people. It is my favorite city that ive built and i used google earth and real Toronto buildings to see where it all specifically looks.

Welcome!

toronto_aerial.jpg

toronto1k.jpg

toronto2.jpg

Uptown and Toronto's golf and country club.

toronto3.jpg

To downtown!

toronto4.jpg

toronto5.jpg

Main banks of Canada as you see TD Canada trust tower, BMO tower (tallest in Toronto) Scotia bank (in red) Toronto Dominion and CIBC.

toronto6.jpg

toronto22.JPG

Here is Old Toronto vs. the new. As you can see the old City Hall court house, statue of founder, library, private school, church and opera house built in 1823 when Toronto was a small village, and the new one infront there (with the two curved building attached).

The city still preserves them today.

toronto7e.jpg

Toronto-cityhall.jpg

More new development of modern Toronto.

toronto8.jpg

In front of the CN tower and the Skydome (baseball stadium) with high end apartments and condos looking on the lake.

toronto9.jpg

A picture of the suburbs of Toronto. You would think alot it would be the best place to raise children instead of a big crowded city, however crime is always lingering.

toronto10.jpg

The poorer parts and industry boost in this sector. Its a shame it was the only place to put the airport to give travelers a bad first impression when they take their first steps in Toronto, only to find grimy old building and industry.

toronto11.jpg

Thanks for viewing! Comments are always appreciated! Keep in mind most of these building except downtown obviously are naturally grown. Most of my cities are like that. Makes more of a challenge ;)

burnzie_16

american-flag-2a.jpg

Pretty self explanatory, The capital of the U.S territory in the region of Timbuktu. Even though with a population of 268,094, its not the biggest city in the U.S territory, it certainly is the the most historic and nicest.

098990.jpg

Founder in 1889. ^

Ariel shots

washington1.jpg

washington2r.jpg

Uptown, with classy historic homes and condos.

washington3.jpg

washington4.jpg

The heart of the U.S capital

washington5.jpg

washington6.jpg

washington8putbefore7.jpg

washington7.jpg

You can see the history

washington9.png

The memorial, White house and the Monument

washington10.jpg

washington11.jpg

Architecture

washington12.jpg

More buildings and the U.S national team playing.

washington13.jpg

And more

washington15.jpg

washington14.jpg

Even with its history, the city is always being updated!

washington16.jpg

burnzie_16

Regional view

Welcome to the region of Timbuktu. Yes, it is the default region of the game but it looked pretty cool to build and complete so why not!? :) As you can see there are over 4 million citizens. The region is divided into two countries however. Canada and the United States.

timbuktu.jpg

As you can see, the two countries have about equal control over the land.

But will they be able to keep at peace in their own territories? or will greed take the to controlling more?

Stay tuned to new future updates!

burnzie_16

Manhattan is a city of dreams and many possibilities. It is the largest metropolitan city in the region and that ive built. With a population of 428, 980 people in a normal sized city.

manhatton6.jpg

Even though new multi million dollar projects are sprouting up from the ground.......

manhatton8.jpg

The old historic ones are always being cherished...

manhatton2.jpg

manhatton9.jpg

manhatton5.jpg

manhatton4.jpg

And more worldwide headquarters

manhatton7.jpg

Manhattan also contains all the leisure citizens need to keep happy!

manhatton3.jpg

manhatton1.jpg

And more City...

manhatton10.jpg

Thanks for viewing! and keep in mind most of these buildings are all naturally grown, and are not from any mod or exchange. Comments and opinions appreciated. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0