16. Rip City by Night
Hello again everyone. Sorry its been such a long time since my last post. Lately I've gotten bored of playing on the Portland map, and have created a new map to play on. As such this will be my last update for Rip City. If you want to see the rip city content that never made it to the STEX, or catch a preview of my next region, the Ring of Fire, head on over to simpeg.com.
But now for this final update, we take a tour of Downtown Portland by night.
1. South waterfront condos.
2. Outbound on the Sunset Highway.
3. The stadium in the West Bricks Neighborhood.
4. Chinatown's main square.
5. The Japanese Theater.
6. Architectural College and the Palm Max station.
7. Fox tower and associated offices.
8. Cops working late.
10. The Governor's Studio Residences.
11. Made in Oregon.
12. Rain Park and the Bancorp Tower.
13. The Federal Building.
14. Downtown Office Boxes.
15. Congress Center.
16. Hoopin it up at night under the lights.
17. Pioneer Towers Project and the Square.
18. Nothing like a night at Kells.
19. The library let's students study late.
20. Spying down on the apartment complexes.
21. Over the offices.
22. Over the north end.
23. Over chinatown and the central residences.
24. Over the West Bricks.
25. Goodnight from Rip City!
And thus Rip City fades into the night. Thanks for all your comments and support everyone. Peace.