7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

12.png

13.png

14.png

©2012 Alliance of Independent Nations. All Rights Reserved. All works respective to their owners. Cattala Aviation Group Logo ©2012 United Kingdom of Cattala and Cattala Aviation Group. DENORDE Logo ©2012 Denorde Ltd. Bledsoe and Hutchinson ©2012. SYLOKASH Airways Logo and Advertisement ©2012 SYLOKASH Airways. Quickclean, Alyus Logo and Alyus Ltd. ©2012 Alyus. SimCity, SimCity Logo and Respected Property ©2012 Maxis. No works may be reproduced for any reason without the permission of the respected authors.

Tonraq

What's Coming in March

title_block.png

Formerly the "Times of Troix"

Replies

From Year in Review? (2 of 2)

Schulmanator - Thanks! Schulmania wins a Trixie!

Daniel - And that made you 20% Cooler! Congrats for Winning a Trixie!

K50 - Congratulations for winning the Trixie for the Simlympic Event!

Mastof - Thanks Shush Boy!

NMUSpidey - I'm glad you love it! Congrats for winning a Trixie

Escilnavia - Thanks! Congrats for winning Trixies!

Alejandro24 - Thanks! Congratulations for winning the Linux Award!

mustangflyer - Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately the site is down for a long time.

ggamgus - Awesome! Thanks for the reply! Also, congratulations for winning a Trixie!

Spoiler Alert!

okt.png

page_1-adverts.png

page_2-adverts.png

Tonraq

front_page.png

Sorry for not publishing anything in the past months, due to Real Life reasons, and USNW/Troix reasons, like what I said in the December Showcase of our members. So we are publishing the year in review, which is an overview of all the things that had happened in 2011. It will also includes articles from the October/November Edition and the completed articles in the Holiday Edition. Expect Part 1, which will have 20 pages, in the weekend while Part 2 will be in 3 weeks time.

Why am I not writing any replies?

I'm currently doing a very long response page, similarly found in some real magazines. Expect it in 3 weeks time.

What city is in the cover?

To cheer Kurt (Sirron Kchuc) up, I chose the image of Harrison City, which he do not like, on the cover. He calls the image 'I suck' but clearly it does not suck.

When is the Next Times of Troix?

Expect the Unexpected.

Tonraq

While we were away...

toti.png

The Times of Troix team hasn't been able to meet in the past three months because of Real Life Syndrome. Instead, our team has decided to bring in other works of media.

From 111222333444:

satellitemap1.png

From Escilnavia:

194072287240118336.gif

19407240418737279.gif

From Schulmanator:

justint.gif

jewels.jpg

It means we're not dead yet! The next edition is on January 2, 2012

Tonraq

SimWeather Channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmQFoOCsSAc

Welcome to SimWeather Channel, the first channel to bring you weather reports around the SimCity World. The mission of this channel is to provide weather forecasts for some City Journals and provide news and information. As you can see there are only a few cities provided because it is still on its early stages. The list will soon grow and more information would be shown later.

real1wm.png

real2.png

real4.png

real3m.png

real5p.png

real6.png

real7.png

real8.png

Tonraq

One Week Notice

sitetile.png

One Week Notice

The Times of Troix will be releasing the magazine in a week's notice. The following items are due Sunday, October 2:

Articles

Photos

Videos

Advertisements

Shout Outs

FAQ

What's the weird sound I'm hearing?

That's a tune from MBC News Desk in use in South Korea.

Can I still hand in my articles?

You have until Sunday, October 2 to hand in your articles.

What's that globe thing underneath every entry?

That's the Visitor Globe. It will be checked everyday so that our journalists can focus on a viewer's country.

What's new on the Times of Troix?

Two Special Interviews and more than 40 pages of the Times of Troix

page15tz.jpg

3b38eztwkv2.png

Tonraq

9/11 Ideas Anyone?

the-world-trade-center.jpg

abcdefhj.jpg

The Times of Troix will be publishing a special edition on September 11, 2011. However, the Times of Troix does not have any ideas for the article yet. We would like to hear some suggestions from you or any comments, ideas, experiences, emotions and replies. All you need is to comment on this entry before September 10, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. We would be glad to hear comments from you!

Tonraq

So I just created a new thread at the old section... Along with it comes a New Test Card to fit the new magazine.

testcardi.png

Click the image to launch the video! (Embedding is hard these days)

Enjoy Chopin + A weird test sound!

SCHULMANIA ATTACKED WITH MISSILES

blastaroo6.jpg

A Horrific Scene on one of Schulmania's Cities. (Click to See Video)

Gran Maru - Schulmania is attacked by Queensferry Missiles Thursday, Killing an unprecedented number of citizens and injuring countless Schulminions. There has been no report yet on the condition of high ranking officials. In a recent find before the attack, Schulmania Military Intelligence Officials has uncovered a map of target cities in Schulmania.

missilestrikemap1.jpg

The attacks caused a heightened alert on Schulmania and its allies like the Great South Pacific Empire and Troix, which forced it to broadcast the new EAS for the first time in Sanese History. The EAS caused panic and confusion, which led to the bunkers being full and cities becoming ghost towns. However, as Prime Minister Tadagutsu Jobei said, "Preparedness for the worst is top priority. We couldn't just sit here and wait for the missiles to come to us." The Alert is still in effect and a complete blackout is in effect until it is safe to do so.

In Fort Wirt Before the attack, The Times has acquired a conversation between Col. Catshaw and Col. Clawson before the attack.

COL. CATSHAW: Our forces are well dug in on the eastern front. We have reinforced trenches and plenty of cannon along the lines.

COL. CLAWSON: I understand that plans for a new air support base south of Liver Springs have been approved. This should be a plus for our defenses.

COL. CATSHAW: Agreed.

COL. CLAWSON: With that, we should finally be able to take back what is ours...

In Queensferry, Queen BuggUla celebrated another victory with the attack on Schulminion lands and is expected to invade the Eastern Part of Schulmania. Hundreds of Queensferry’s shock troops are being airlifted to central Schulmania, ready to open a new front in their wicked war of aggression.

111222333444, VIA WIRE SERVICE FROM FRIENDSVILLE, SCHULMANIA

Tonraq

24 Hour Notice!

time1c.png

24 Hours Notice!

The Times of Troix will be publishing its paper in 24 hours at 8:30 pm CST. The following items are due now:

Articles

Photos

Videos

Advertisements

Shout Outs

FAQ

What is a Shout Out?

A Shout Out works like this: "I want to thank [username] for...", or "Shout Out to [username]..." or comments that you have

Every comment will be posted on the Shout Out Section of the newspaper.

What's the weird sound I'm hearing?

That's a tune from MBC News Desk in use in South Korea. It will now be used on 24 hours notice entry.

Can I still hand in my articles?

Yes! It's never too late.

What's that globe thing underneath every entry?

That's the Visitor Globe. It will be checked everyday so that our journalists can focus on a viewer's country.

What's new on the Times of Troix?

The Times of Troix has updated its looks and increased it paper size from 8x11 to 16x26. The Times also now features a new logo, which is a Red Chinese Seal that says 'The Three Newspaper' (三國報紙).

3b38eztwkv2.png

http://pds15.egloos.com/pds/200912/20/09/news.swf

Tonraq

One week break...

The Background Music was a part of this entry as a test...

The Times of Troix will be taking a break for one week as the Government of Troix issued a Media Blackout from July 30 to August 6, where the Times will be publishing a special edition including the latest from the diplomatic talks on Schulmania and the War on Queensferry. It will also feature a special featuring the story of the Hiroshima Bomb on both English and Japanese texts... On the other hand, the chief editor, 111222333444, and the Primary Journalist, Alejandro24, will be taking a vacation somewhere... :ducky:

Here's the test card...

testcard.png

3b38eztwkv2.png

http://pds15.egloos.com/pds/200912/20/09/news.swf

Tonraq

The Good News is:

It is not about Simtropolis or Sim Mania

You can still write to 111222333444, Alejandro24 or to jacksunny

The Bad News is:

If you're from SC4Devotion or an SC4Devotion Fan, The Times of Troix and the CJ Troix will BE SUSPENDED INDEFINITELY on that site. That means you are not going to receive reception from all the latest news from the Times of Troix and the awaited relaunch of Troix because of ongoing issues between the Chief Editor of Times of Troix, 111222333444, and the moderators and the administration members of SC4D.

"All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood." - Article 1, The Universal Declaration of Human Rights

"Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers." - Article 19, The Universal Declaration of Human Rights

"(1) Everyone has the right freely to participate in the cultural life of the community, to enjoy the arts and to share in scientific advancement and its benefits. (2) Everyone has the right to the protection of the moral and material interests resulting from any scientific, literary or artistic production of which he is the author." - Article 27, The Universal Declaration of Human Rights