• Moose
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

This is a new city journal. I hope i can keep posting updates and not giving up...

Entries in this City Journal

haydon1996

First, let's introduce a part of St. Goria Bay.

22a-1.png

1. CBD

2. Sunset District Regional Park

3. Sunet District (Design from the real one in San Francisco... :P)

4. Misaos District (to provide jobs for the residents who live in Sunset District, not to travel a long distance to work)

5. Non-car village (Cars are not allowed, just bus is allowed)

Red line: State Route 105

Yellow Line: State Route 25

And here are some more photos about Sunset District

Traffic map of St. Goria Bay

23.png

As you can see, Sunset District has a large traffic to the west. As the result, the government would like to build LRT system to alleviate the traffic congestion.

24.png

25.png

26.png

But this is just a part of it, here is the full map:

22b.png

Blue Line and Red Line

Unluckily, these are just the ONLY photos I took for St. Goria Bay... :( :(

And now, I am rebuilding a brand new St. Goria Bay... I hope it wouldn't happen anymore!!!

haydon1996

I am so sorry...

I am so sorry that I did not post for a long time. I suppose to make a city called 'St Goria Bay' and post to all of you when it is well-developed. However, I found that the city DISAPPEARED in the region and I need to start it again!!!! I am so sorry... :( :(

I will post some photos about St. Goria Bay soon.

Thank you!

haydon1996

Map21-1.png

Lines added:

None

Line deleted:

Connecting Line : the operating right gave to Fordland Monorail Company

East-West Express: the operating right gave to Fordland Monorail Company

Stations added:

City Line: Maryland Road, South 6th St., Borria Avenue, Noncar West, Noncar East, Commercial St. Losca Defo, Football St., Baseball St.

And here is the new logo of Bahrain Railroad Metro Company (just a simple logo :D ):

Logo.png

haydon1996

This is the latest railroad map of Bahrain (actually there is just one developing city: Fordland...). I drew it by hands because I thought that using computer to make a map is very hard. And I am so sorry that some colors are not clear... Hope you like it! :)

Map12.png

Lines Added:

Connecting Line: Mid-Mount Point - TBA

East-West Express (EWE): TBA - TBA

Stations added (existing lines):

City Line: South Point

Fordland Line: Sam Road

Mid-Mount Line: Mount. 4th St., Industrial Village South

And PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVISES FOR THE TBAs!!!!!

haydon1996

Sereine Phase 1

Reply:

TowerDude: thank you!!! :)

Sereine is a latest developing project in Fordland. Sereine is a French word which means serene. Sereine Phase 1 is a well-developed community which has commercial, residential and industrial areas.And there is a monorail network which lets people to go around the areas easily.

Map(I am sorry that it is not very beautiful...):

Sereinemap.png

More views:

14.png

15.png

16.png

17.png

Next time, more stuffs about Serenine will be published!!!!!

haydon1996

Replies:

Wheelbarrow95: thank you!!! :lol:

IL., escilnavia and ggamgus: thanks for your comments. I am so sorry that I did not know 'Bahrain' is a real country until you guys posted the comments... :idea:

Announcement:

I am so sorry that there are no updates now due to the problem of the 'BSC SFBT Street Tree Mod'!!! I think dependencies are not full installed and the trees became many boxes and strange things!!!

Hope I can find the files to install and solve this problem to make new updates to all of you! :golly:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0