• Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

Come see the Light!

Entries in this City Journal

Roger51

Evolution

Hello and welcome to update 33!!

In this update we will see the evolution of the region I showed in the last update.

Here is the region before:

6tcu.jpg

And now with more green and some of the interchanges done:

8hv1.jpg

And the transportation map:

(black = RHW, Red = Rail, white = road/ave)

c7zt.jpg

Thanks for viewing!!

Comments and Thumbs up are always welcome :D

Replies:

Lost Realist: Thank you very much!!

Gugu3: Thanks so much :D

Spidey: Thanks, it actually didn't take that long to do, but I guess you do need some time to do it because the slopes were the worst!!!

Bruce: Thanks :D and great modified interchange you did!! nice and smooth

Roger51

Interchanges and RHW

Welcome to update 32!!!

This update will be about the new interchanges with the RHW, for the regular followers this is in the NT region, which has been entirely re-worked...

Some of you will remember this as Sealitic & Ternisa in update 11, and in update 2!!!

On with the update :D

Overview:

d5bl.jpg

NAM Bug (will be reported) and the new avenue over the pond:

8jod.jpg

Changes so now its a slip lane:

q0it.jpg

A little ways down,

Trump interchange and Parclo interchange:

req3.jpg

Moving onto the next region (still under development),

Diamond interchange using FARHW;

ptio.jpg

I don't know what to call this one, made it compact as possible!!:

p902.jpg

And zoom out to show it between two bridges. This has changed slightly.......:

aj2v.jpg

That's all for this update, see you next time!!

Replies:

Tonraq: Thanks so much for the kind words

Spidey: Thank you :D Yeah I prefer the first one as well, the ocean in the second one didn't progress to how I wanted it!!! oh well...... :P

Roger51

Just playing around in photoshop, so thought I would try out a few different things, still getting my head back into it :D

Anyways, tell me what you think.......

vdu5.jpg

f3ar.jpg

That is all I have for now, been busy the last couple of weeks!

Replies:

Snerp: Thanks so much snerp for dropping by :D

Spidey: Yeah I was thinking of changing it back, still not to sure about it.........will see what I do

Schulm: Thank you!! Glad you like the changes :D They are always happening!

Roger51

Changes

Welcome to update 30 :party: :party: :party: Party time :thumb:

This update will be showing more updates if the marina area, and the changes that have happened!!

This is before:

58ry.jpg

And after, changed water mod and added all the boats!!:

91s4.jpg

Changes to the park and the uptown:

j74f.jpg

CBD overlooking university park at night:

r9zq.jpg

Detail look at some of the buildings in the CBD:

zpbm.jpg

Thanks for all the likes and comments :D Means a lot after being away for a period of time!!!

Replies:

Huston: Thanks for the amazing compliment :D

Spidey: Hahaha maybe you need your glasses close by ;) Hopefully this update is enjoyed as much as the last one!

Roger51

Show and Tell

Just a quick pic to show you all that I am not dead!!!! :rofl::party: :party: :party:

So been working on a few cities lately and a few regions trying to get a feel for everything. :ducky:

This region has a few good cities and regions to show, but I haven't taken the pics yet (yeah i know, I am terrible at that!) This city, I am happy with the CBD and waterfront, happy with the RHW and industrial area's off to the sides, but there still needs to be some changes to happen to the area. Will update when I am happy with it all and its all changed! Need rail and possibly GLR. (ignore the boxes!)

kmb6.jpg

Roger51

I'm Back

Hey All,

I am Back :D

Yes, it is true.....I have returned now that my computer is fixed!! :party::party: I know you all missed me, I can feel the love :wub:

I have just installed SC4 back on my computer and decided to play it as is. All I can say, is anyone's mods or Custom Content that I use is: Thank you, thank you so much, you have improved the game to an outstanding level :) Also, I have not lost any of my older content, and should be back to my normal regions soon-ish.

So this city is the "Big City Tutorial", it is still making a profit as usual. Somethings have been changed and moved around, but the funds are still in the positive :D A few things bugged me, the slope mod that is standard is incredibly steep, also the streets become a traffic jam when there are about three houses on the street.....Onto the pics :D

Overview of the city in the Day

bigcitytutorialfeb14891.png

The new Waterfront area

bigcitytutorialfeb11891.png

City Hall and monument

bigcitytutorialfeb78913.png

Overview of city at night

bigcitytutorialfeb58913.png

Sorry for the .png, I haven't installed Photoshop or paint.net yet

Replies:

Spidey: Yeah, that's how its done :D As for the BOC, yeah I got told that a few times. I don't think my idea came out I was thinking it! I don't think I will go back to the city, as it does need those parks/plaza's and seawalls, plus some major upgrades!

Vortext: Thank you, yes it is weird, due to it just taking up space...that's all I wanted it to do. As for the panorama, I should have done it bigger, but it was only a quick update!

MamaLuigi945: Thank you, yes he does have some wise things to say ;)

Roger51

Teranova

Replies:

Spidey: Thanks, took a while to build it, but finally managed to get it done. I find I can build both situations, though I tend to build more small then large cities. Also, yes it is very annoying waiting for it to grow......

Bipin: Hehehehe, thanks! Yes, I make it no secret that I absolutely adore Coldplay :D

escilnavia: Thanks, it is mainly the tree mod that does all the work for me. Just have to plant it all :P

Wow, it has been a very long time between updates!! I must repent for my aweful sins of no providing the community with an update :ducky:

This is just a random city that I have built very, very quickly. You will see some boxes and run down buildings.

The first little town is completely isolated by the forrest and the only way to get into and out of the small town is on the train. It is supposed to be a mash-up between an emerging town and an old industrial complex.

teranovaoct26.jpg

teranovanov1.jpg

teranovanov6.jpg

teranovanov11.jpg

teranovanov15.jpg

teranovaoct29.jpg

The main city and some of the surroundings.

teranovadec155013279247.jpg

teranovajan5.jpg

teranovadec1.jpg

teranovadec23.jpg

teranovajan1.jpg

carewnight.jpg

teranovanov21.jpg

Enjoy the pics! Comments and constructive criticism are always welcome.

Roger51

MX FWY

Replies:

escilnavia: Thanks! When you do manage to find a flaw....just tell me :P

JGellock: Thanks and welcome. I would put a stadium in if I could fit it, but thanks for the comment.

Spidey: Thanks, yeah the space just invited some hills to be thrown into the mix of trying to build a university there, but I think it worked out great. I bought the Audi, and have fallen in love with it even more! I do like Subaru's, it was even on my list of cars to buy during the looking period, but the Audi was the best for what I payed.

TekindusT: Thanks, it takes some time, but after a while of fiddling and spending lots of money it eventually come right, also the maxis grass covers up a lot of the rough ground!

Sam: Thanks, it's a process of which parks and buildings are slope friendly and which ones are there just to bug and cause some frustration.

Hello friends,

I hope you have all had a good Christmas break, and enjoyed it all :)

Today I bring to you a part of MX Freeway (FWY). MX FWY runs though the towns of Mylo and Xyloto (Which are close together) and the way to differentiate between a Highway and a Freeway is that in a freeway all the exits are done through FARHW and have longer acceleration and deceleration lanes. Also the corners are normally smoother and speeds are greater on these roads.

Well onto the update.

Mosaic of MX FWY and Mylo CBD.

mxfwy1.jpg

One of the old warehouses in the CBD and the train station.

myloaug17.jpg

Mylo City.

myloaug20.jpg

Suburbs of Mylo.

myloaug22.jpg

Offramp off MX FWY to Mylo city center

myloaug28.jpg

Overview of Mylo City.

mylosep4.jpg

Roger51

UoNP

Replies:

ROFLyoshi: Thanks. I am glad that black Saturday didn't effect you (even though it was close) The main issue was that controlled back burn was not able to happen during September, because of the rain. But yes, there is still no excuse for it to burn that rapidly and ferocious, and they knew the weather forecast.

Spidey: Thanks. At the moment I am driving a 1996 Hyundai Sonata (Does not age well at all) I am planning on buy a 2000 Audi A4 Quattro, the guy is dropping by on monday after work so that I can view it. Please don't take it the wrong way, I have a longer one planned for you. Also can I name the main hall in this university Marv Hall?

hahei: Thanks, it was indeed. It was much needed as we passed our yearly average from that storm!

Sam: Thanks, they really do. Almost couldn't sleep at night it was so bright.

Welcome to the University of New Perth (UoNP)

As you may recall a few updates ago, there was one picture that had a proposed University. Thankfully, that university has been completed and it is ready for the world to see it!!!

The main hall of the University.

newperthmar101013236951.jpg

The next three were supposed to be in a mosaic, but as luck would have it, it didn't work! So you have them as three seperate pictures :P

newperthmar171013236951.jpg

newperthmar191013236952.jpg

newperthmar211013236952.jpg

An overview of the University

newperthmar231013236953.jpg

I know some of you were expecting MX FWY, that has been pushed onto the next one.

There is also something else I have been working on. Still a very LONG way to go. I am very new to it and have taken a long time to get to know the program and how it all works.

test1sd.jpg

Roger51

The Storm

Replies:

Bigro: Thanks :D And don't worry much more sprawl to come :)

LeDocteur: Thanks a lot! Welcome to my cj :D

Simbourgeois: Hehe that just means LOTS more updates to come ;)

escilnavia: Hahahaha, that's the beauty of full size :P Glad you enjoyed it!

One's and Zero's: Thanks, SC4 did most of the work, just took a long time!!

Spidey: Thanks for the suggestions, but I have chosen something else. You will be featured later on, as well as many others. There will always be more activities to come :D

241: Thanks, though it is not a mosaic, it is taken from region census! Would have taken a long time to make a mosaic that big :P

Hahei: Thanks my NZ friend!

First off, I must apologise. This is not really the update I had intended to be for this week. Things just seem to have gotten busy lately. I have started working for a mining company out by the airport (40 min both ways), so my sc4 time has been reduced a lot! Not the idea situation, but people need some cash to survive :P

Secondly, we have had some odd weather in Perth the week. Many bush fires have burn't in the hills, and further south as we hit 36C+, one of my favourite places for a holiday, Margaret River, had a massive fire that burn't many holiday homes, and resident homes, as well as the stunning landscape. Yesterday (Tuesday) produced a sever storm, managed to rain the whole day while I was at work, with much thunder and lightning the throughout. At least I was indoors :) while my car got its wash :D The journey home was interesting, as I was able to drive home in just some light rain, but being in Perth.......the drivers have no idea how to drive in the rain. On top of that, some of the lights were out at major intersections, which meant it was a free-for-all! I will admit I used all my lucky stars in getting home.

These are just a few pics of the storm and fire.

perth_storm_web.jpg

http://paulpichugin.com/201112/perth...december-2011/

6462824015_cb084d0220_b.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2183051...n/photostream/

6462814133_7d52c95f39_b.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2183051...n/photostream/

6461526105_2ec7860803_b.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/simesphotos/

6068271203_4b428dd29b_b.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jemimarose/

Next stop MX FWY :thumb:

Roger51

Region Update

Replies:

OooohMaster: Thanks :D It has taken me some time, but I think I have done well-ish!!

1Oneandmany0's: Nawww, don't be sad! Glad you enjoyed it, as for what's next, just wait and see :D

Spidey: Yes it is indeed the end of the Great Challenger Highway (I love the name as well) Some of the best places can be found in the most isolated of spots ;) For being a regular commentator and viewer of my CJ I am giving you a choice on what to call my new Freeway (Black at the top of the region view). I was thinking of MNU FWY, but it is up to you, you can write in the comment section or via PM. Doesn't have to be linked to your screen name.

SRB95: Thanks and welcome. Just practice and mess around with it, it will soon come to you :)

DC: Thanks DC! Glad you enjoyed it :D

Fox: Thanks so much, I have been trying to improve my beach side :)

Well I realised I haven't given you all a proper region view since the beginning.

SO here you are!!!! :party:

Region

greece311111.jpg

Large size

Traffic

greecetraffic311111.jpg

Large Size

Roger51

The End of Challenger Hwy

Replies:

1andmany0's:Thanks, I wasn't to sure about the rocks, they are meant to act as a jetty of some sorts. Thanks for liking the town of Lincon.

Ohmasterofdeath: YAY! for FARHW which always seems to leave me in an angry mood, but wanting to use it again! More FA in this one and FWY's are all FARHW ;) Yes to small towns living on the coast, but there are also cities :D

PAULO! Thanks Paulo :D Great to see you here!

Spidey: Sure thing! Many jobs available there, Cafe owner, Teacher, Coast Patrol, Beach Guard. Also the wet weather is when many of the new games are released, but many prefer to play some older games ;)

greece221111.jpg

Today marks the final for Challenger Highway, as it ends on the roundabout in the suburb of Weipa. This lies on the outskirts of the twin cities of Mylo and Xyloto. Many people count it as one city as they are joined by the suburbs (More on this later).

Challenger Hwy leading from Lincon into Weipa.

weipajul3.jpg

Skimming along the ground past the many empty beaches.

weipajul12.jpg

The End!

weipaapr25.jpg

Weipa Station

weipafeb13.jpg

Weipa Beach and Hotel

weipadec18.jpg

Roger51

Paradise - Lincon

Replies:

Spidey: Yes I will be using that said pack, one of the best to make your own university. Don't worry about the rain, it only rains about three months of the year, the rest of the 9 months it is sunny and a max of 31C/88F perfect for the beach and drives along the highway ;)

Someonetokillme: Thanks, and finally here is your FARHW pieces in this update, only one but it is the start. I will try use it more and more, but in the mountains it is hard. Nearly all the town's will be on the coast.

Sam: Thank you :) Your suburbs will get there, mine are just random and all over the place :P

greece111111.jpg

Today we will be looking at the town of Lincon. A small town made mostly of residential and great beaches! Many people enjoy Lincon because the beaches are quieter and the space that they have.

I have tried to improve my beaches in this update, so please give me your honest opinion :)

Enjoy!

Lincon Beach

linconbeach.jpg

Refreshment stands

linconjan7.jpg

Surf's up

linconjan9.jpg

Overview of right beach

linconjan14.jpg

Fishermen

linconjan24.jpg

Overview of Lincon

linconjan21.jpg

Lincon Station

linconjan26.jpg

Lincon Elementary

linconjan29.jpg

Route between New Perth and Lincon

linconjan18.jpg

Roger51

Paradise - New Perth 2

Replies:

My assassin:Thank you :) I have to say I would use FARHW more if there were half diamond MIS interchanges avaliable, but you will be pleased at me that in the next city I have used FA-stuff

Spidey: Thanks! Yeah I love that BAT, one of my favourite for the place where-you-just-have-no-idea-but-is-the-best-spot-for-it type of places. One more update on this city then we are moving on :D

Shulmanator:Thanks! Welcome, and I hope you enjoy the rest of it :D

Sam:Thanks, it took a while to complete, but to be honest, not as long as I expected! I hope you don't mind the photoshop, I will get used to it one day :P

Well I am sorry this update is a bit late, it was planned for the beginning of the week, but it never seemed to happen. Life I guess! (EDIT-IN: This really doesn't want to be updated, imageshack won't work for me :rage: )

This makes my 20th update!!!! :party::party: Anything to celebrate really :rofl:

Enjoy the suburbs and surroundings of New Perth!

eebf569daeb0c97bec3926221f4a914e.jpg

a6f5b191924cfcd75c56fd6d2415b02f.jpg

7f3caa9b640e8d3e1d1a5ebbeaeb2aa7.jpg

43a5bd8af2a77c95b37e669cccf2c4df.jpg

b2569c904339f8fba5988cde154ffc0a.jpg

f79b1ec191c01eaab31472ab15aac358.jpg

0b2fef3f9fcc8dc5050bf77b24fd262c.jpg

3e446d45491ae60bb82183a893515ab6.jpg

Roger51

Paradise - New Perth

Replies:

Hahei: Thanks, but I never do re-creations. I have got a similar styled city to Sydney planned, but have not worked on it yet (will be very far away!)

Spidey: Thanks, I have enjoyed building it! More development to come in this update as we hit a bigger city.

MamaLuigi: Thanks, I haven't done anymore so far, but will get there!

escilnavia: Hello and welcome :D I hope you enjoy the future updates as well.

10000000000000: Thanks, I think this has been my best to date! Hope I can keep up the good work for you all :rofl:

ee99: Hahahaha, it would be nice wouldn't it :P

greece011111.jpg

Hi all!

Today we still continue along Challenger Highway, as it heads through New Perth. This update will focus on the main tourist spots of the city, while the next update will do the suburbs and surrounding area of New Perth.

Beaches as you enter into New Perth.

newperthmar7.jpg

Main interchange heading into New Perth.

newperthapr25.jpg

Overview of New Perth.

newperthmar29.jpg

Artist's painting of the Church, Town Hall and Bath house.

newperthmar13.jpg

"The Dome" and surroundings.

newperthmar15.jpg

New Perth.

newperth.jpg

People's Square.

newperthapr2.jpg

New Perth's Tallest.

newperthapr28.jpg

Lights. Camera. Theater!

newperthapr5.jpg

"Coco Park" - The newest shopping center.

newperthmar10.jpg

Industrial area - All good cities need one to survive.

newperthapr22.jpg

Roger51

Replies:

MamaLuigi: Thanks! It has slightly changed, trying new beach mods to see if they work.

10000000000000: Thanks!!

Spidey: Thanks, and yeah that's how most roads should be, especially for the scenic drives, so that drivers are not annoyed by tourists or granny drivers!! :rofl:

Sam: Thanks Sam, trying my best :P

Gugu: Thanks and welcome :)

Today we carry on from the last update, as we hit a small town called New South Perth.

Originally created on the hill, the town is starting to see the benefits of living closer to the water, and as more people come, the greater the expansion will become. This is the last town people will drive through till they reach the border. Once the new capital of Paradise is built, the residence of New South Perth can expect to have an increase of visitors to the town. The main attraction being Ledger Park with the Angel of the West.

Current overview of Challenger Hwy leading through New South Perth.

greece1319429396.jpg

Round the hills leading to New South Perth.

newsouthperthmay13.jpg

Overview of New South Perth.

newsouthperthapr30.jpg

The view from Ledger Park to the new development by the waters edge.

newsouthperthmay7.jpg

Development by the the beach.

newsouthperthapr6.jpg

New South Perth.

newsouthperthapr16.jpg

Angel of the West.

newsouthperthapr21.jpg

Industrial area.

newsouthperthapr9.jpg

New interchange on the Challenger Hwy for the development near the beach.

newsouthperthapr1.jpg

Leading out of New South Perth.

newsouthperthmar28.jpg

Roger51

Replies:

hahei: Thank you my kiwi friend!! Yes I am Aussie, but the furthest possible Aussie from NZ :P

Spidey: Thanks for the kind words of support :) Not a long wait this time! I am going to try and start putting more parks in my cities from now on, a bit more realistic.

MamaLuigi945: Thanks so much.

I present to you the first taster of Challenger Hwy, it will run through the west state of Paradise. It is yet to be open to the public.

Enjoy.

Location, location!

challengerhwyfeb3.jpg

In the rain.

challengerhwyfeb2.jpg

Round the bend.

challengerhwyfeb1.jpg

Artist's impression.

challengerhwyfeb.jpg

Overview.

challengerhwyoct.jpg

Roger51

Re-development

Replies:

Huston: Yes, I though the water was higher than that! I have to get my main seawalls working again which hasn't happened yet....but in the future it will.

hahei: Thanks, it was kinda the effect I was after.

skyscraper241: Thanks!

Sam: Thanks Sam, I hope this new improved version does the same :P

Spidey: I love it too!!!! Good to see you getting back into the game :D It is really fun to try out different things and test it :P So far everything is working accordingly, a few glitches and boxes but I am onto that!

Well that "quick test city" seems have become a bit longer than I intended it to! I have re-done some of the city, changed a few things, and added more to the city. I took some pics to show you all and also was trying some other things with photoshop, so if you do not like/approve of any of them, please tell me (I am still learning :P )

So with nothing else to say, I present the newly re-done and totally redeveloped NAM city!

It is natural growth (bar some of the buildings) so try and ignore the hundreds of repeats!

namdayaug.jpg

namdayaug1.jpg

namdayaug2.jpg

namdaydec.jpg

namdayoct1.jpg

namdayoct2.jpg

namdaysep.jpg

namdaysep2.jpg

namdayoct.jpg

namdaysep1.jpg

Next update will be the start of the new region!

Roger51

NAM Day Out

Replies:

SA: HAI!!!! Glad you like the region and I wasn't to much of the tease when doing it :P As for what I do with it....well that's anyone's guess

Sam: Hey sam, I love that song to :D Good to see that small summary, makes me know that people enjoy my cj!

Spidey: It is going to be one tough challenge, don't really want to stuff it up, so at the moment it is still the same, will get onto it soon!

Well this is a quick city, it was intended to be just a test city for the new NAM and also to make sure everything in my new plugins folder works, so yes there are boxes in this city, just ignore them ;)

Enjoy!

namdayaug26131317203371.jpg

namdayaug26131317203407.jpg

namdayaug26131317203421.jpg

namdaymay5131317203208.jpg

namdaymay16131317203282.jpg

Roger51

Paradise

Replies:

hahei: Thank you so much for the kind words and coming to my CJ. Hope you enjoy the rest!

Welcome to Paradise

I present my new region to the Simtropolis community!

Full Size

greecel.jpg

Roger51

A secret revealed

Replies:

Spidey: Thanks, I tend to struggle a bit on airports, getting better through some help. I do know of the one done by bripizza, haven't used it yet, and the next update is now!!

heitomat: Airports do tend to take a large area, I normally leave a large city tile just for it, this one is slightly smaller, as it is just the international terminal, the domestic one will be next to it a short distance away, with the intended public transport connecting them.

Sam: Cheers Sam, I did the transport view to hide some things ;)

10000000000000: Thanks for the advise, I have done that, and it does look a lot better!

This will be one of the most random updates, it includes SC4, Cities XL, a random city I made once, and a BIG secret that I have been working on for months (I do hope you enjoy it :D )

Lets start with SC4 and we will end with SC4 in the big reveal :read:

This city was made very quickly, it was made to get used to the NWM and TuLEP, I started on the public area, and the rest just followed...

eastsquaremay2459127444.png

eastsquarejan7591274443.png

eastsquaredec2581274443.png

Onto Cities XL, this was taken from my cj Preverlly Point, it shows the town hall.

gamescreen0404.jpg

gamescreen03842.jpg

The city I made once in a day, and never touched it again....it is very strange.

city1g.png

skyyu.png

greyiv.png

Back to SC4 and,

The Moment You Have Been Waiting For!!

I know all my loyal followers, I know who they are ;) , have been waiting for this, it has taken me a long time to complete, and still isn't finished. When it is all finished, I will show the full and final product! Be patient and it will come :D Click for full size.

thisissecret.jpg

You are allowed to take your guess as to what it is, and where it is!

If you are still confused, that's normal :P

I am sorry for the long delay between updates, life should hopefully be settling down soon!

Roger51

NT Airport: WIP

Replies:

Spidey: Yet still some more under-development! As for the smooth curves, once you get used to them, then it doesn't take that long....just some small hiccups along the way. And frdm920 answered the last question.

James Kevin: Thanks

Sam: Keep trying and they will eventually grow how you want! Also, try and keep track of what grows under which style, makes life a lot easier

MamaLuigi945: Thanks, I do have it, I am just a bit forgetfully before I take the pics in SC4!

TD: Love you to TD :wub:

10000000000000: Thanks a lot! I am glad you found the pics realistic

920: Since when are you in the new CJ section?????? And no, I don't know your opinion :P

Today's update will bring yet another Work In Progress (WIP) as I started this airport a few days ago, and would like to show it to the community :)

NT Airport

Region view of the Airport (On the left)

captureyt.jpg

Where the airport is in the city tile

ntairportjan13001314161.jpg

Business bays

747 gates, runway, and taxi-ways

Entrance into the airport, still undecided on the RHW.....

I am not sure when the next update will be, as family will start to arrive on Friday for my uncle's wedding on the 3rd of September!

Roger51

Sealitic & Ternisa

Replies:

Spidey!: Weather is always beautiful in Perth, Cold currently due to winter and blue skies, getting some rain soon which will make everything green :D Thanks for stopping by, made me look and your cj and well...now I am addicted!

Update 10! :party:

Welcome everyone, I will be showcasing two cities and a surprise in this special update! Ccecill has requested some of the cities from my NT region, so here they are:

The first city Sealitic:

Sealitic is home to the wealthy and educated, with one of the biggest universities in the region so far.

Wealthy mansions on the beach.

sealiticsep230413065734.jpg

Suburbs in Sealitic

sealiticjan806130724428.jpg

sealiticoct101013072471.jpg

Sealitic University (fits in the right on the pic above)

sealiticapr210913073518.jpg

The second city of Ternisa

Ternisa is one of the oldest CBD and has just been surpassed in size by the newly planned CBD west of Ternisa.

New suburbs North of Ternisa and just south of Sealitic

ternisafeb5261305446705.jpg

State swimming and athletics centre

ternisafeb5261305446782.jpg

Ternisa CBD

ternisaoct1731131288022.jpg

Overview of the CBD

ternisanov1311312880292.jpg

WIP

cbdmar7001312900537.jpg

Roger51

Perth Walk Part 2

Replies:

Zulu2065: Thank you, and I have fixed the problem, had to divert my freight trucks to use a different road rather than the town centre.

escilnavia: Thanks so much, you're the first person to tell me that! Keep trying different ways and it will come to you.

Sam: Cheers for that! Some of the regions are good :P Others not so much, and I thought it was about time that other people got to see what I had done!

This is Part 2 of my walk around Perth on the 5th of July, on a very chilly morning!!

This is the residential side of Perth.

East Perth, where I started my walk from.

dsc0826copy.jpg

Looking towards the CBD

dsc0825copy.jpg

The immigration statue donated by some rich Italian family [hence the Italian flag :P]

dsc0850copya.jpg

We love our white paint :D Looking over Langley Park towards the city.

dsc0853copy.jpg

Residential building going up - 98m

dsc0858copy.jpg

Mix of old and new

dsc0867copy.jpg

Trying something new!

dsc0869copy.jpg

That concludes my tour of my city! Hope you enjoyed it

Roger51

Congratulations to Ottoh11 :party::party::party:

In update 6, I asked the following:

Guess the name of the band to win a prize!

Ottoh12 replied:

Yellow's been made and sung by Coldplay. Covered by U2 on this year's Glastonburry festival. :P

This has earn't you a Town and River named Ottoh* :party:

*You can change the name if you want, either PM me or do a reply

**Replies in next update! :ducky: