• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

A land of opposites and similarities.

Entries in this City Journal

Tonraq

mainbanner2.png

Before we move on, "Sketches" does not mean a pencil sketch. I'm not gunning for realism here, but for morals and for imagination. It is meant to emphasize the symbols, diction and use of elements in the text, not to show off what I could do (Like LotEditing, Photoshopping, etc.)

"蓮池や折らでそのまま玉祭" - Basho

Lotus Pond!

not - pick this as

festival - of - spirits

Crowds outside the white facade Prime Minister's Office began to grow; even in this cold and sombre night, upon hearing rumours of screaming office workers and emergency crews being called off to the scene. One candle shines brightly in front of semi-tinted full windows, revealing the horrors of a man dangling and unmoving inside. Okaiken's XVI Update takes you to a personal story.

kurosawa17.png

Cloudy skies cover the usual rising sun. Bitter emotions arose between cabinet members over the death of Prime Minister Gemba. Toshiro Kurosawa is one of these cabinet members. He is a young, aspiring politician yet serious and brash at the same time. Kurosawa is usually spotted exiting dojos and seems to be quite interested with jogging. At work, he is quite respected with everyone; his office is nice and organized, and he likes to He usually paints himself with a pokerface look and he never even attempted to smile. Today, he has another reason why he should not smile; losing a good friend is not one such reason to be happy. The following events are described by Mr. Kurosawa himself...

official_portrait.png

"I find it funny when I end up in something that I did not even intend to happen. My ambition in life is to design buildings and become an architect, not to get stuck in an office job dealing with issues in my ministry. (How exactly did I end up here again?) When I graduated from the University of Okashi with a degree in architecture, I thought that I would get a job in Okaiken's most prestigious engineering companies: Bockstael, Torii, and OCL. However, one of my friends thought that working in the government could be better than those companies."

newsconf.png

In the process, Toshiro chuckles as if he finds his 'unfortunate' fate funny. He then sets himself back to his usual seriousness. He grabs a cup beside him, sips and settles it down.

"So, I accepted the offer of working in the Government as an Infrastructure Manager, and then I just work my way up the occupational ladder. In this process, I was able to draw my ideas and incorporate it in my projects. Then, out of the blue, Jobei-san (Tadagutsu Jobei, then Minister of Finance and Leader of the Liberal Democrats) saw that "I have the potential to run for political office", so I ran in 2010 in Ofunato Prefecture as a Liberal Democrat... and I won my seat on the house. At 25, the media reports about me are extensive, from being the youngest member of Parliament to questions about my experience. Nevertheless, I was appointed by Jobei-san to the Infrastructure Ministry. I continued sketching, especially with nearby buildings."

kurosawa1.png

"The First thing I drew in Okashi is the famous Green Gate, where coronations, speeches and coup attempts happen. Well, sort of."

kurosawa2.png

"I tried this helicopter tour provided by Hellocopter Tours and from there I was able to sketch Chiyoda during the day."

kurosawa5.png

kurosawa6.png

"During my short term as Infrastructure Minister, I was appointed to be in charge of the construction of Teijin Park Stadium. In less than 2 years, the Park was almost done and only a few landscaping options are left."

kurosawa8.png

"It was here at the park where I learned the news that my friend had passed away in his office. I rushed immediately to the office and I could not remember anything at all. I am still devastated with the loss of my friend, but I hear what they say, "It's time to move on and cheer"."

kurosawa7.png

"With my black pen I put pressure, and the black goblets of ink started to appear. My head ached as I tried to work. 'No avail' I decided to call in sick and stay on the house to ponder 'What's next?'. It was not long until I hear ringing on the phone, and I picked up the phone."

kurosawa9.png

Kurosawa, upon seeing the note intended for the Prime Minister on the hands of the reporter, started shedding some tears. He was then able to stop his emotional outburst and then sets himself in a comfortable position. He then looks at the window outside and sees a flow of heavy rain and loud thunder, even though it's mid-February. It seems like the sky feel his inner emotional brakdown and that he supports him every way possible; but, just like the unpredictablility of death, it can happen at any given moment.

kurosawa12.png

He runs toward the bathroom and screams, then he collapses in the floor, sobbing.

Here.

"It's time to move on and cheer"

kurosawa14.png

Additional Pictures

kurosawa10.png

kurosawa11.png

kurosawa13.png

kurosawa15.png

kurosawa16.png

"A Picture is worth a thousand words and not everyone has the same set of eyes. Interpret every picture and open your possibilities.

FIN"

Tonraq

mainbanner1.png

Crowds outside the white facade Prime Minister's Office began to grow; even in this cold and sombre night, upon hearing rumours of screaming office workers and emergency crews being called off to the scene. One candle shines brightly in front of semi-tinted full windows, revealing the horrors of a man dangling and unmoving inside... What fate would Toshiro Kurosawa, a minister and a good drawer, encounter?

kurosawa1.png

"The helicopter flew past the once glorious gate. Crows stand on top of the roof, looking at the abandoned Imperial Palace..."

kurosawa6.png

"The Brand New Teijin Park Stadium caught my eye. It had an interesting "snake skin" roof that would sure make others interested in games on the Stadium..."

REPLIES

Republicmaster - Thanks! Happy Year of the Snake!

You never put out fire with oil, remember?

Naik - swaq and then some more swaq

Vivapanda - It was! They have a lot of fun XD

Schulmanator - Awww yeah! Meow, oops :P

Emir - You're very nice, thank you

NMUSpidey - You too! Happy Year of the Snake!

Benedict - May this year bring us luck!

Tonraq

Happy New Year!

Well, this is a pretty quick mini-update but Happy New Year to you all!

It's 11:59 p.m. in Okashi, the Capital of Okaiken and everyone's rocking to the last tune of 2012, Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer by One OK Rock. The song has been chosen as the official song of the Okashi 2013 Simlympic Bid... The theme tonight is also Okashi 2013 Simlympics.

DSC_1939.jpg

ny1.png

ny2.png

ny3.png

ny4.png

ny5.png

ny6.png

ny7.png

Ladies and Gentleman, SISTAR with Alone!

ny8.png

ny9.png

Tonraq

"A single day can change everything forever," remarked Kisu Modegi, as he looks back at that fateful Friday evening, just 4 days before Christmas. It was an evening that completely turned his life upside down, or either downside up, from being an engineering student to a martial arts master. This is the XIV Update of Okaiken, Round 5 Knockout: Adventures of the Sifu Part I.

mainbanner1.png

previously_on.png

prev2xv.png

prev3xv.png

epiban1.jpg

Kisu Modegi... I remember the times when my friends make fond of my name because it means 'kiss'. What they did not know is that 'Kisu' means 'reliability' and 'caring'. Most people however think I am otherwise. They say that I could not be trusted and that I took care of myself and not caring about others. That was me back then. I am way different now.

okashin2.png

I remember the times when I thought I knew my destiny. I was an engineering student back then at the University of Okaiken. I lived a normal life... Either I am sketching my latest project, go to a computer or socialize with my friends. My friends say that I was a very creative student, capable of crafting models that many of them find "innovative". However, my professor did not like my architectural works, because he thinks that function outweighs form. I, on the other hand, believed the opposite and that my bold ideas are actually the way of the future.

okashin7.png

My friend Akira was really into martial arts, especially Karate. I sometimes think that he is way too much for himself and that he is above everyone else in the world. He usually tries to use me as a punching bag, showing off his martial arts skills to me. Usually, I do not care if he is such a good martial artist; I know for once that many schools are teaching this martial art because they saw it in TV, or that Sifu Nikimata would demonstrate it in front of the University students as a way of promoting his martial arts academy. In sarcasm, I responded to myself, "Woah Epic!" (Fox - Thanks for the comment!) I remember when I was in my early teenager years, my father used to tell me "The things you see on television does not depict the real thing" and I completely believed him.

okashin3.png

It was a cold December night. Dark clouds appear in the sky and it makes this time of year grim, though usually the Christmas Season is jolly. It was in this season a few years ago that my parents said their goodbyes, as they would stay in the provinces to help out my brothers who were still in Grade School. I don't even know what has happened to them, as if dark cluds have placed their hands at my eyes and cover up the reality.

Soon I become ravenous, and the bright sun of Okaiken has fallen into a deep slumber. The bright white city lights illuminated the foggy skies. I walked 2 blocks to the grocery store to buy my dinner. On my way there, I was sidetracked by a man in his forties, bowing, then asking "Which way is the Yasaki Building?". From that day, I was never the same person again.

okashin1.png

"You seem be of much of a hurry," said the old man, as we graced down Fukuda-dori, Okashi's original artery, once known for transporting people as if they were chickens and shoot them across the city like a cannon.

I nodded in response. Okaiken urban life is almost fast and punctual. Trains arrive with a second to spare to the arrival time, and more high speed metros are being built, though these are being built because of Mayor Morishita's Simlympic dreams. She once said "I hope the ISC sees that awesome work!" (K50 - Thanks). "Urbies"hate being late, and this habit has caused everyone, even myself, to be more under stress lately...

okashin4.png

Upon arriving at the building, something seemed to be wrong, and as we enter the area, fog clouds thicken as if they have flexed their muscles. Light winds began to roar, and the dark purple sky became black.

I could not remember what has happened after, but when I woke up, I was lying on the ground, while the man that I was having a conversation with is fighting 2 masked men. He was so relaxed and graceful on his moves that for me looked like Aikido moves with a mix of Baguazhang... In the process, he disabled one person and he removed the weapon of another... It was something that I haven't seen before with my friend Akira, and it was the best thing I have ever seen. Shut up and take my money (Superbacon - LOL Thanks for the comment) I thought.

Replies:

(PEOPLE WHO COMMENTED ON THE ADONIAN GAMES OPENING CEREMONY) - Thank you all! On the other hand, your comments will be featured soon... I'm still figuring out how to do everyone's comment on my entries.

Kurt - You mean "Me Gusta"? Thanks for commenting Kurty!

Schulmacat - Yes I'm back physically! :P

Naik - Mooooo!

Ace - LOL but your zeroes have more :O

Will - Yay!

Fox - Well, 5 days behind because of business... Soon this homework will be gone and I'm relieved :P

NMUSpidey - Thanks! Well here it is :P

Vivapanda - LOL It's not "Legends of Awesomeness" more like a serious one :P

ggamgus - I'm not boss :P There is this one person that makes Boss artwork

Hellken - You are right, the update was inspired by a knockout :P

Happy Holidays! This is my Christmas Gift to you all!

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/111222333444/SimCity/okashimated1.gif

okashimated1.gif

Tonraq

(TEASER) The bright white city lights illuminated the foggy skies. I walked 2 blocks to the grocery store to buy my dinner. On my way there, I was sidetracked by a man in his forties, asking "Which way is the Yasaki Building?". From that day, I was never the same person again...

okashin1.png

What's with the title?

"5th Round Knockout" is a title fitting for this update... You can guess what is this all about.

Sorry... I haven't done SimCity since around September of 2012, when Okashi hosted the 21st ISC Session. I didn't finish that session either, so you can see how overloading homework can affect you both physically, mentally and psychologically. Also, I took a holiday to the Philippines, an experience that I would never forget again.

Tonraq

Konnichiwa and Welcome to Okashi, the Capital of Okaiken and also the hosts of this year's Summer Adonian Games, A Celebration of Sport Around the world. Today is an amazing day, as this is the Opening Ceremony of the XL Certaminnanium, live here at Sentoku Park Stadium. This is Update XIV of Okaiken.

background_1.png

***NOTE:This update is a multimedia presentation and contains 100+ images in a PNG format, so Please Wait for Everything to Load Properly. It is Not Recommended to skip any parts of this presentation.***

Instructions on Multimedia:

If you see this picture, it is recommended to click on the image to open the link to the audio file. You will be redirected into a new tab which contains the audio file.

songbar_8.png

[flash(800,400)]

If you see a video below the photograph, please play the video file.

previously.png

prev2xiv.png

prev3xiv.png

We were presented by another Visit to the Central Okashi, as we were greeted by tall, bamboo-like skyscrapers that spread like Vermin into the Very Small River Island. Meanwhile Okashi prepares to show the best of its areas as the Adonian Games Opening Ceremony closes in. Will Okashi Live Up to it's expectations?

update_xiv.png

First off, A big thank you to YingBlanc and Jack3oh3 for their contributions. Their work is greatly appreciated. Sorry about the Long Wait :boggle:

*This is a Special Presentation of CDS Sports*

Good Afternoon and Welcome to Okashi for this great celebration of sport around the world, the Adonian Games, live on top of the Adonian Games Broadcast Center on top of the tallest Skyscraper in Okaiken, the Soma Center, overlooking the beautiful Sentoku Park. I'm Kenjin Sato.

And I'm Asami Hiroyuna.

We will return in the Sentoku Park Stadium in a moment but first these messages.

Kenjin: Welcome back. In a few short moments the Adonian Games Opening Ceremony will commence. Please Enjoy the Show!

Ladies and Gentlemen, We are only two minutes from the Opening Ceremony of Okashi 2012 Adonian Summer Games!

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the Okashi 2012 Adonian Summer Games!

opening_ceremony_1.png

Asami: Red Paint Drips begins to show up in the floor. It actually symbolizes Okashi as an important cultural capital of Adonia, with the paint drips symbolizing dedication, hard work and sacrifice.

Kenjin: Looks like blood drips to me...

Asami: Actually, it caused controversy when samples of the opening ceremony were shown to the public because it looks like dripping blood. The OOC stated that since red is one of Okaiken's most important colors, they would not change the color of the paint drips.

opening_ceremony_2.png

Kenjin: More paint drips appear on the floor of the Sentoku Park Stadium. The floor is actually a technological marvel on its own since this is the first time a 3-Dimensional Holograph was used in such a large scale.

opening_ceremony_3.png

opening_ceremony_4.png

opening_ceremony_5.png

Asami: The stadium floor is starting to fill out with more paint drips...

opening_ceremony_6.png

Kenjin: And it appears that a white stroke is starting to appear

Asami: It looks like it's the Okashi 2012 Logo.

opening_ceremony_7.png

opening_ceremony_8.png

opening_ceremony_9.png

opening_ceremony_10.png

Kenjin: Yes it is... On the other hand, fireworks appear and the countdown for the Opening Ceremony Begins Now.

opening_ceremony_11.png

opening_ceremony_12.png

firwrokscopy.jpg

okashifixed.png

Asami: As the music begins, the background also changes and text begins to appear on the stadium floor.

Kenjin: On a side note, the music is actually performed by the Yoshida Brothers, who will perform later tonight in the Artistic Segments. They also composed the theme music of the Adonian Games.

opening_ceremony_15.png

opening_ceremony_16.png

Kenjin: The Countdown is about to begin!

opening_ceremony_17.png

opening_ceremony_18.png

opening_ceremony_19.png

opening_ceremony_20.png

opening_ceremony_21.png

opening_ceremony_22.png

opening_ceremony_23.png

opening_ceremony_24.png

opening_ceremony_25.png

opening_ceremony_26.png

opening_ceremony_27.png

Welcome to Okashi, My Friends

Ladies and Gentlemen, Please Welcome His Imperial Highness the Emperor of Okaiken, followed by His Wife, Her Imperial Highness the Empress of Okaiken, and Mr. James Matheson, Head of the International Adonian Games Comittee.

Asami: His Imperial Highness the Emperor enters, along with his wife and their 2 children. Also accompanying the emperor is the Prime Minister of Okaiken, Tasagutsu Jobei; and Hiroshi Yamashita, head of the Okaiken Organising Committee, who brought the Adonian Games to Okashi this year over Taichung.

Please Welcome the Okaiken Police Force as they present the Flag of Okaiken.

opening_ceremony_28.png

Kenjin: The Okaiken Police Force enters with the Flag of Okaiken...

opening_ceremony_29.png

Please Rise For the National Anthem of Okaiken.

opening_ceremony_30.png

Kenjin: We'll be back after these short messages.

Asami: Welcome back. The artistic segment is about to begin. We'll take you back live to Sentoku Park Stadium.

opening_ceremony_31.png

Kenjin: In this section of the Artistic Segment, it represents the Journey Around the Planet, from the beginning of life to the present day. It seems that a model of the planet is starting to rise.

Asami: This section of the artistic segment seems to be a little more different than the others we have seen over the past Adonian Games.

opening_ceremony_32.png

opening_ceremony_33.png

opening_ceremony_34.png

opening_ceremony_35.png

opening_ceremony_36.png

opening_ceremony_37.png

opening_ceremony_38.png

opening_ceremony_39.png

Kenjin: We'll be back in a few short moments but first these messages.

songbar_5.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7HL5wYqAbU

opening_ceremony_40.png

Asami: This is a more traditional piece, performed by the Kodo Group of Okaiken, a well known percussion club, and Kenjin those drums are very big indeed.

Kenjin: Indeed, and some of the performers need serious strength just to produce these drums

opening_ceremony_41.png

Asami: As you can see, we are starting to see one of Okaiken's mythical creatures, the Sanese Water Dragon, which is rotating quickly around the performers.

opening_ceremony_42.png

opening_ceremony_43.png

opening_ceremony_44.png

opening_ceremony_45.png

Kenjin: Another of Okaiken's most revered creatues, the Koi, appears on the floor of the Sentoku Park Stadium. It appears to be surrounding the water dragon, which I believe represents the Inland Sea of Mitoyagi while the Koi Fish Represents the 4 major cities in Okaiken: Haru, Iban, Okashi and Toyoshi, all located on the shores of the Inland Sea of Mitoyagi.

opening_ceremony_46.png

opening_ceremony_47.png

Asami: Another Fantastic Conclusion to the Performance by the Kodo Drummers. Now We are treated with more fireworks, a symbol of Okaiken being born with fire.

opening_ceremony_48.png

opening_ceremony_49.png

opening_ceremony_50.png

opening_ceremony_51.png

Asami: We'll be right back after a short break but first your local news update.

Kenjin: Welcome back to the Opening Ceremony, as we prepare for the Journey inside Okaiken, from nature, to small towns, to castles, each showing the history of Okashi from it's humble beginnings as a fishing hamlet to a major town to the modern metropolis.

songbar_6.png

Asami: The Yoshida Brothers Perform their second instrumental tonight with "Fuyu no Sakura", also known as Cherry Blossoms in Winter. Also, the performance begins with a person fishing on the banks of the Okashi River, Okaiken's largest river and an important artery of the Okashi Valley.

opening_ceremony_52.png

opening_ceremony_53.png

Kenjin: It seems like that the spirit of the fisherman lights up different spots of the stadium. The spirit symbolizes light and the high spirits of Okashians

Asami: That's right Kenjin, also, the spirit also represents travel and trade, symbolizing Okashi's role in the economy of the small kingdom.

opening_ceremony_54.png

opening_ceremony_55.png

opening_ceremony_56.png

opening_ceremony_57.png

opening_ceremony_58.png

opening_ceremony_59.png

Kenjin: According to legends and tales, the location you are seeing right now are the "Pointed Rocks", where the settlers established the little community of Oka.

opening_ceremony_60.png

Asami: It seems like the forest disappeared, and I can see a little bit of housing in there.

opening_ceremony_61.png

Kenjin: You are right. Now we see Okashi on the site of the "pointed" rocks, which is now replaced by a booming willage. Also, little boats begin to appear and crowd the shores of Okashi, which symbolizes the fertility of the river, which is home to thousands of fish.

opening_ceremony_62.png

Asami: It seems like the village disappears. but the music continues playing.

opening_ceremony_63.png

opening_ceremony_64.png

opening_ceremony_65.png

Kenjin: Enjoy the fireworks and we'll be back after these short messages.

Kenjin: Welcome Back. We continue on with the Artistic Segment while Asami leaves us as she was selected as one of the cauldron lighters.

opening_ceremony_66.png

Kenjin: A number of people wearing Kendo armor has now entered the floor of the Sentoku Park Stadium while smoke also begins to flow on the stadium. A faint figure of the Okashi Castle can also be seen.

opening_ceremony_67.png

Kenjin: A number of people wearing Kendo armor has now entered the floor of the Sentoku Park Stadium while smoke also begins to flow on the stadium. A faint figure of the Okashi Castle can also be seen.

opening_ceremony_68.png

Kenjin: We can now see the castle more clearly now...

opening_ceremony_69.png

opening_ceremony_70.png

Kenjin: Another Spectacular Performance by the Kendo Masters.

Kenjin: We are again presented with more fireworks, followed by a performance onboard a ship, which depicts the arrival of foreigners

opening_ceremony_71.png

opening_ceremony_72.png

opening_ceremony_73.png

opening_ceremony_74.png

Kenjin: We'll be right back after a short break!

opening_ceremony_75.png

Kenjin: Our final portion of the artistic segment is about the formation of Okaiken's three main alphabet styles: Kanji, Hiragana and Katakana. Kanji is first to appear on the floor of th stadium...

opening_ceremony_76.png

Kenjin: ... Followed by Hiragana...

opening_ceremony_77.png

Kenjin: ... And Katakana.

opening_ceremony_78.png

opening_ceremony_79.png

opening_ceremony_80.png

opening_ceremony_81.png

Kenjin: As the written elements in the stadium resulted in the logo of the Adonian Games, This means that the Artistic Segment has ended.

opening_ceremony_82.png

opening_ceremony_83.png

Kenjin: The logo continues to rise.

opening_ceremony_84.png

opening_ceremony_85.png

Kenjin: And we are treated with more pyrotechnics.

opening_ceremony_86.png

opening_ceremony_87.png

Ladies and Gentlemen, The Parade of Nations!

opening_ceremony_88.png

Kenjin: We'll be right back from Okashi.

Please Welcome the masters of each Okaiken Sport: Ikeburo Sakamura - Men's Judo; Mako Arakawa - Men's Karate; Junichiro Saikabara - Sumo Wrestling; Ranmaru Izunada - Women's Judo; Toshige Wakarami - Kendo and Yoshihiko Nobukate - Men's Judo as they bring the Adonian Games Flag

opening_ceremony_89.png

Kenjin: The Okaiken Masters now bring the Adonian Games Flag to be flown alongside the Sanese Flag.

opening_ceremony_90.png

opening_ceremony_91.png

Please Rise For the Adonian Games Anthem

opening_ceremony_92.png

opening_ceremony_93.png

Please Welcome Asami Hiroyuna as she will recite the Athlete's Oath.

opening_ceremony_94.png

Please Welcome The Honourable Tetsugo Shima as he will recite the Judge's Oath.

opening_ceremony_95.png

opening_ceremony_96.png

opening_ceremony_97.png

opening_ceremony_98.png

opening_ceremony_99.png

opening_ceremony_cent01.png

opening_ceremony_cent02.png

opening_ceremony_cent03.png

opening_ceremony_cent04.png

opening_ceremony_cent05.png

opening_ceremony_cent06.png

opening_ceremony_cent07.png

opening_ceremony_cent08.png

opening_ceremony_cent09.png

opening_ceremony_cent10.png

opening_ceremony_cent11.png

opening_ceremony_cent12.png

opening_ceremony_cent13.png

Kenjin: And that concludes it folks! See you Tomorrow in Okashi!

Replies:

Fox - Thanks! Glad You Replied

TekindusT - After a long wait, here it is!

Schulmacat - Thanks! You're cool too :P

Hokkodo - hA Thanks!

Adooxx - Well, here it is :P

Bobo - Thank You!

NMUSpidey - Thanks and Congrats! :)

westy177 - Thanks for commenting!

dubaidude303 - Thanks, I appreciate it D:

Hokkodo - Me too xDxDxD

Towerdududu - tabawa D:

TekindusT - xDxD Thanks

testuser1234 - Thanks for the appreciation :)

Kurty - Thanks!

MilitantRadical - Thanks, I really worked hard on that pond

escil - Thanks dude!

MegaBuilder6 - Thanks!

rugeley123 - Yeah :P

Mamaluigi - Thanks for the comment! I like Picture 3 too :)

JCmustng11 - Thanks!

Replies From this Update Will be Featured in a Top Secret Project.

Tonraq

This is a teaser of Update XIV, which will be released tomorrow. Note: Tomorrow's Update will have 100+ images, depicting a "Olympic Style" Opening Ceremony. It will have 1 embedded video as well as 12 interactive images, which will direct the user to open a new tab and play a YouTube Video. These "Youtube Videos" are actually the Audio for the performances. Please play all the videos as since will enhance your experience with the Opening Ceremony. Tomorrow's Theme is: The Spirit of Okaiken and the World.

background_1.png

Link Test:

Video Tests:

songbar_8.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvGnZye9Fvs

3 Selected Photos:

Announcer: Konnichiwa, I'm Kujiro Suzakami and Welcome to the Opening Ceremony of the XL Certaminnanium; Located Here in one of Okashi's greatest landmarks, the Sentoku Park Stadium, built in 1957 for the 1960 Adonian Games and Renovated 2010 for this wonderful occasion. What you are seeing right now are paint drops, but it caused a controversy when it was first shown in the public because it looks more like blood than paint drops.

opening_ceremony_1.png

Kojiro: Oh my, these fireworks are brilliant and plays well with the music!

Teaser_of_Adonian_Games.png

And it vanishes.

Another_Okashi_Teaser.png

Tonraq

This is an update called "Around Central Okashi", which consists of 2 wards: Kumagaya and Chiyoda. These are the most developed district in Okashi and it also serves as Okaiken's Financial Nerve Center. This is the XIII Update of Okaiken.

okashi.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th8nOQ3rbQU

okashi_1.png

This is one of the wards of Okashi, which is the Kumagaya Ward. This ward is mainly residential, but it also has a commercial area where citizens can shop Okaiken and International Goods. The strip, popularly known as Ebiza, is one of the most visited spots in Okaiken.

okashi_2.png

This area of Okashi, known as the Chiyoda Ward, is the main core of the city of Okashi. This ward has Okaiken's second, third and fourth tallest buildings, which is the Yamato Center, the Yokozuna Center and the International Trade Center. This picture shows the CDS Tower on the left and the Takeda Center on the bottom right.

okashi_3.png

Another view of the ward, this time showing the Yokuzuna Center (Top Left; Partially Visible) and the Yamato Center on the bottom right.

okashi_4.png

Another view of the Yamato Center.

okashi_5.png

This building is the Fujiki Residences, located at the Chiyoda Ward. This building has one of the most breathtaking views of the Okashi River and Sentoku Park, located across from the Okashi River.

okashi_6.png

Still on Chiyoda Ward, the FTV Center is home to FTV, Okaiken's first private broadcasting companies. It started in 1929 as the Blue Channel, it now has the second largest viewing audience after CDS.

okashi_7.png

Returning to Ebiza, this shows one of the apartment complexes in the area. Called "the enclave", this is probably one of the most well known modern structure in Okashi.

okashi_8.png

Another view of the Kumagaya Ward just due west of Ebiza.

okashi_9.png

"I like trains"

okashi_10.png

This is one of the torches built in Sentoku Park for the 1996 Althena Games. Originally there were 4 torches, but 2 were temporary and are located in the middle of Okashi River.

okashi_11.png

Home of the Okashi Football Club, Devine Field was originally built as an exposition stadium but was later coverted into a mix-use athletics field.

REPLIES

rugeley123 - Thanks! I thought about changing photo effects. After all, I'm a beginner at GIMP xD

Towerdude - Okatabawashi D:

Escilnavia - Thanks! Glad you like it!

ggamgus - Thanks!

MilitantRadical - Thanks for the comment!

Schulmanator - Thanks for being intrigued!

Simul8ter8 - Thanks for giving it a 5!

1000000000000 - Thanks! Everyone's Intrigued with Towerdude's comment! :P

gman28 - Thanks! After I made the first image, I decided to write the coloring details in my notes!

TekindusT - Thanks! I wasn't able to do HSRP yet, but I can show you one train station. After All, I like trains :P

westy177 - Thanks bud!

Tonraq

XI • 2:46 PM, Japan

March 11, 2011

It was a normal day in Japan, where TV Channels show their Taiga dramas, their animations as well as a broadcast of the Diet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOrAwvJLKxo

Confusion, Fear and Worry are around...

Then the tsunami

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ugz5PDFyTIU&hd=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1oZwEsBq8A&hd=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8uIDJ1PFcY&hd=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJzA_WA9Jtk&hd=1

In the end, thousands are dead, injured and missing. The tsunami also destroyed Fukushima Daiichi Power Plant's Backup diesel powers, causing a nuclear emergency, then to disaster.

Fukushimanuclearpowerplantamazingpowerfulcatastrophicshockingjapanearthquaketsunami_thumb.jpg

fukushima-tsunami.jpg

Japan-tsunamiJapan-Earthquake-No.-1-reactor-of-the-first-nuclear-power-plant-in-Fukushima-exploded-764298.jpg

A year later, it still scars the people. Sadness prevails, but the determination overcomes sadness...

KEEP IT UP JAPAN! YOU WILL RISE LIKE A PHOENIX!

Fukushima Mosaic

fukushima1.png

Tonraq

c1Wss.jpg

Well guys, while I create an update for you, here's some pieces of my bid to the Simlympics!

sentoku_park.png

sentokupark2.png

sentokupark3.png

devinepark.png

okashidome.png

Some of you already know that I left the USNW to find new opportunities, so I decided to be unionless for a while and to compare the 2 major Unions, AIN and USNW. So what Union should I pick, AIN, USNW or stay Unionless? Please help me 1.gif

Tonraq

title2p.png

Continuing from Teaser: A Thousand Words (3)

"What could it be?" Asks the inspector. "Is this a mystery about a crime? Is it a hoax? Is it about something that would destroy us?"

"There's a possibility that this is a crime," explains another officer. "It might be evidence for a murder case."

"Okay then, let's put it in the labs"

I'm very suspicious about the picture. The photo looks fairly new and the color isn't faded. That means that this picture might be a hoax, so I asked my co-workers if I could be the one testing the samples in the lab for that day.

I copied the photo several times and I tested them. First of all I made a red copy of my photo, then a yellow colorized one and a blue colorized one. It seems that there are no hidden codes nor any details. It just looks like a normal photo. Then I made negatives with the photo, and something really surprised me. On the negative of the red copy, I discovered that it's not really black, but that wasn't the object that surprised me.

atw_2.png

I discovered something incredible!

atw_1.png

You think I'm just going to disappear?

As soon as I found out, I informed Mr. Honda, my boss, and I asked him where he got the photo.

He said that he found it in his father's photo album when his grandfather was touring Troix.

I asked him, "But what about--"

"I also found all of them in the same photo album."

I'm confused. Why would he send one of his images to the lab? Is there something that he's hiding?

I feel tired that day, it seems that my mind isn't working. So I read some pages in the Times of Troix during the break and I found I took a peek on one of the articles my friend sent to Editor in Chief Carl. It was about the inferno that ravaged [spoiler!], a town 15 miles west of Iban. I checked out the video, and with the my experience with the photos, I wrote the codes Green, Blue, Red, which is also called the RGB in coloring but then the next ones were weird. It goes to Space, Orange, Red, then the last ones were Red, Orange, Red.

But what does it mean? I don't get it! So I turned another page in the Times.

8.png

A day or two afterwards, My boss had a party in his house. We got drunk and it made me dizzy and confused, but then I saw something. It was the picture of the town in inferno. But I remember that it was in the lab and I was experimenting on it. How can it be?

I can't remember anything, except for a fact that I was now downstairs, on the floor, with no one. "Where's everyone?" I asked myself. There was blood everywhere. To the left of me is a lance. It was bloody too. I tried to orientate myself. I see my friends, they're all dead -- dead! Where's my boss? He's dead too! But it seems that he was different from the others. It looks like he committed suicide. To his hand is a piece of paper, I tried looking at the spear, it is different from all other spears.

It is one of the national treasures of Troix.

On his note, it says "So far you've only seen me, the strongest warrior in the whole wide world. I am..."

and there it has this picture:

TadakatsuHonda.jpg

Then beside his dead body, a book. It was written by someone.

And so begins his adventure.

Tonraq

First of all, I want to show you guys a very long mosaic. I'll try to prove that a picture is worth A Thousand Words.

palace_44.png

And Now, The Coronation of Jutsu, Emperor of Troix

palace_33.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mok437JHmK0

Good Morning. I'm Kenchiro Matsuyama.

And I'm Zhiyin Tong, bringing you the short special edition of KDKA News This Morning on the coronation of His Imperial Highness Emperor Jutsu. I tell you, Kenchiro, people here are very excited about the coronation. What can you say about the coronation?

(The crowd woos)

Kenchiro: haha, such a huge crowd here in Imperial Square! This has been one of the biggest crowds I have ever seen. The Square is packed from the canals to the left of us until to the corner of Yoichi and Shimbun Streets, which is actually a few more kilometers away.

Zhiyin: I would like to recommend everyone to not travel to the palace grounds by car because you are only going to add up on the congestion of streets around the palace.

Kenchiro: Mhm, right. And now, here's a quick review of the latest headlines:

Tensions rose between People's Republic of Peilan and Troix yesterday because of Peilanese fishermen fishing inside Troix. Arrests have been made in the incident and all crew were deported to Peilan...

Kenchiro: and that is a look at our latest headlines. Now let's go back outside with Zhiyin and Patrick.

Zhiyin and Patrick: We are right here

Kenchiro: Oh, hahaha

Patrick: Hello!

(Both Zhiyin and Patrick waved at Kenchiro)

Zhiyin: Well, let's go back to the coronation, and the crowds continue to gather around the Okashi Palace. The palace guards had closed down the gates of the square as well as the gates of the inner city. They also closed down the entire Imperial Avenue for the motorcade. Here now is Kichisaburo Ichihara from Sentoku Park. How's the situation there, Kichisaburo?

Kichisaburo: I can tell you Zhiyin, there are lots of people waiting for the emperor's motorcade to pass by here in Sentoku Park-- (Interrupted by the crowd wooing)-- and they are really excited to see the emperor's motorcade. Back to you, Zhiyin.

Zhiyin: Thanks, Kichi and that is Kichisaburo Ichihara from Sentoku Park, here's Kenchiro.

Kenchiro: thank you, Zhiyin, and we are standing by here in Imperial Square to witness a history in the making, the coronation of Jutsu. It's 10:34 a.m., here's Tamuramaro Arihyoshi in your look at the weather, Tamu, what's the weather for today?

Tamu: Well, it would be very warn and sunny today but winds will pick up at around 3 p.m. around Fortilla so hold on your hats because it would be gusting to 60 kilometers per hour. Around the country, Toyoshi will be on the snowy side today and Iban will be nice and sunny for today. That's what happening in the country, and here's what's happening in your neck of the woods.

(We are joined now by a feed from the studio)

Neil: As Tamu said, winds will pick up to 60 today and temperatures will rise to 14 degrees. Tomorrow (background sound) we will drop back down to 7 and it will rain here in Fortilla. A look at your futurecast, the end of the week will be very cold and windy, Let's go back now to the coronation ceremony.

Tamu: and that's your weather for today, here's Zhiyin.

Zhiyin: That's Tamuramaro Arihyoshi and we'll take a very quick break. Next, we will bring you the latest in the coronation ceremony and the official Guest List.

palace_22.png

---

"Wait, it's done? We didn't even see it yet?", asks 1 person...

Well, it's really really private, even the delegations and didn't see it... Well, the emperor would be appearing in the South Gate anyways...

---

The Sanese Coronation Ceremony consists of three different parts. The first one is the simplest and the quickest, which takes place after the death of the predecessor.--Wait, but Emperor Wakayama died a long time ago!-- Well, anyways, the emperor is presented by three boxes, one contains the crown (I tell you it's only made out of rice stalks) and the other two contains one of Troix's most sacred treasures, The original spear used by Honda Heiachiro, 剣の工具 (Literally Sword Cutter) and the Yumi necklace, which has comma shaped stone beads.

The second part of the ceremony is the actual enthronement ceremony. Unlike other ceremonies in which the king is crowned, or whatever happened, in public, Troix's enthronement ceremony is actually really private. The only people that can see the coronation is the emperor and a few Shinto Priests (not even the Empress saw the coronation). First came a three-hour ceremony in which the new emperor ritually informed his ancestors that he had taken the throne. This was followed by the enthronement itself, which took place in an enclosure called the Takamikura, located at the Southern Gate of the Palace, which is containing a great square pedestal upholding three octagonal pedestals topped by a simple wooden chair you see in a dining room(Yeah yeah, the Imperial Household Agency can't even buy the best chairs around).

Then the emperor goes at the chair and sits in it, where after being seated, the Kusangi and Yasakain no magatama were placed on stands next to him. A very small and simple wooden scepter was presented to the emperor, who faced the Prime Minister standing in the side of the gate that can be seen by the crowd in the Imperial Square, which represents the Sanese people.

Enthronement_of_Emperor_Taisho_1.JPG

---

Kenchiro: Get ready shout 'Banzai' because here comes our Prime Minister, Tadagutsu Jobei.

---

The emperor offered an address announcing his accession to the throne, calling upon his subjects to single-mindedly assist him in attaining all of his aspirations. His Prime Minister replied with an address promising fidelity and devotion...

---

Zhiyin: Here we go!

BANZAI! BANZAI! BANZAI!

palace_11.png

REPLIES FROM THE EMPEROR, JUTSU I OF TROIX

tycoonsimraider - Thanks! The link I gave you is in the previous entry

NMUSpidey - Thanks for your help. I'll see you back in the PMs.

keder - Thanks! I'm glad you liked it

King Charles - Thanks for visiting the coronation today. Big Feast tomorrow!

Mamaluigi - Thanks for liking the 6th picture. I also love that pic!

Fox - Thanks! This is the update you're waiting for!

escilnavia - Thanks for commenting on both the CJ Section and the USNW forums!

Edge - Thanks! I also love your CJ style and your flag!

skyscraper two-four-one - Thanks for liking both!

joe - Thanks for liking my airport!

TekindusT - Thanks! Your Guess that Airport Game really helped me a lot.

Casmatori34 - I thank you for your help.

Tonraq

title2p.png

59106309.png

airport111.png

74196049.png

airport222.png

80268053.png

airport333.png

79731106.png

airport44.png

50863973.png

okashi11.png

65984877.png

okashi33.png

91783370.png

Letters from the Emperor

Daniel:Thanks for stopping by.

Ten Trillion: Thanks for seeing the true beauty of Kadena.

Fox: Thanks for commenting

NMUSpidey: Yeah, we should explore the world more because the beauty of our world is found everywhere.

K50: Thanks for commenting!

Alejandro: Yeah, it looks sadly magical isn't it?

belatrix sixty-nine: Thanks for liking my try at a poem!

shoko: I based this diary to Japan. Glad you like it!

Simarco: Welcome to USNW buddy! Thanks!!

escilnavia: Welcome to USNW too! Nah, I don't think I can win that competition...

pielover: Thanks! but it's only a town...

Tonraq

VII • Town of Kadena

titlef.png

Replies

K50 - Yeah you did!

10000000000000 - Thanks!

MamaLuigi945 - Yes it's back and the full entry is below, thanks!

NMUSpidey - Yeah, plus my family...

hahei - Thanks!

escilnavia (x2) - Thanks!

Benedict - and Hello Benedict!

Schulmanator - It's here!

Alejandro24 - Thanks!

MamaLuigi945 - Yes it is and I got accepted!

10000000000000 - Thanks!

emperordaniel - Thanks for voting yes!

Fox - Thanks for liking it! 9.gif

escilnavia - Awww, well good luck with your future endeavours!

emperordaniel - Woohoo!

Schulmanator - Thanks! I hope our relationship will be as strong as before.

evanm47 - Thanks!

NMUSpidey - Thanks and emperordaniel already said I was in!

TOWN OF KADENA (KADENA: TOWN IN CHAINS)

Today, let's go back to the trip,

As they leave one town for another.

So, they stumbled upon a town proper

Which folks call 'The Town of Kadena'

kadena111.png

The Town of Kadena was usually lonely

Due to the fact that it's rainy,

Today was no exception, but it's heavy.

kadena222.png

Alas, the rain just started to subside

But fog hinders and blocks the countryside.

O, why you'll have to chain us?

This lonely town is really a bust!

kadena333.png

"Let's just go somewhere else, something good

And happy, not foggy and dirty!"

So they traveled south of the town

To find a good place to rest.

They crossed the bridge and they escape

kadena444.png

Not realizing that the town hides beauty

No one has ever heard or seen.

kadena555.png

Lesson: Stop whining because good things don't show by itself!

今日、のは旅行に戻りましょう

彼らは別のための1町を残すように。

だから、彼らは適切な町につまずいた

人々が呼ぶ"嘉手納の町"

嘉手納の町は、通常、孤独だった

それは、雨だという事実のために

今日も例外ではなかったが、それは重いです。

悲しいかな、雨がちょうどおさまり始めた

しかし、霧が妨げと田舎をブロックします。

O、なぜあなたはチェーン私たちに必要があるでしょう?

この孤独な街は、本当にバストです!

"、のは単にどこかに行って良いことをしましょう

と、幸せな霧ではないと汚い!"

そこで、彼らは南の町の旅

休むのに良い場所を見つけるには。

彼らは橋を渡って、彼らは脱出

町の美しさを隠すことが実現できない

誰も聞いたことや見ている。

教訓:良いもの自体は表示されないので、ストップが泣き言!

Tonraq

troixle.png

TEASER THE TOWN OF KADENA

kadena1.png

Kadena is a small town located North of Fortilla, Halcon.

A message to all viewers:

After a very long break and after those problems associated with my family and my brothers concerning SimCity 4, Troix is finally back! We will have more puzzles, more clues and more mystery surrounding to the destruction of Fortilla in the upcoming episode of 'A Thousand Words'. I would like to thank K50 (k50 dude) for motivating me to play SimCity 4.

Tonraq

troix.png

If you are reading my CJ right now, this would be the last one in the chapter, at least temporarily. 'Troix' will be postponed until further notice because:

• My Computer with the DVD drive in it crashed, and I'm currently using a computer without a DVD Drive.
  • I have a job now, and this will eliminate extra time at home.
  • Lastly, I will be relaunching Troix, with the new and bigger information that will surprise you. I will also remake Fortilla by using the new terrain tool. The new Troix will use my full skills and I will try hard to make it noticeable to people. Troix will try to be a member nation on unions such as the COFR, AIN, or the USNW or stay as a single journal and keep on fighting Queensferry. I will also promise to make cities that I dreamed of since childhood (I did mean 5 years old, you know) in the map of Troix. Those cities are:

• Don't worry, I would hope it will continue, and it will continue eventually.
  • 'A Thousand Words' will be solved in about 20 or so chapters. It will be solved, I swear!
  • The Times of Troix will remain open and it is not affected by the suspension. So one last look at Troix.

cbdfortillaaug310413101.png

I leave you now with this clip from NBC. Good Night, and I'll see you along the way...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zsWDP_1vmE

Trust me, it also contain clues!

See You!

airforce.png

PRESDEG,

Tonraq

troix.png

Check Out Back to Inferno before continuing.

The Times of Troix: Investigation

Posting on Monday, July 11

What could those passwords mean?

A Thousand Words

oldfortillajan270113075.png

We never get tired of this picture, right?

But this picture contain clues for solving

The greatest crime a person could manage.

An arson, a fire, a smouldering flame.

Gone forever, a sea of blue and peace,

Yet replaced by a sea of blue and peace.

[Corrupted Data]<890qw1_xDa5789gr>

You will find out the truth of everything.

[Corrupted Data] <Bl_qwert121_ndwd>

Corrupted.

cbdfortillaaug290413101.png

(878 Words Before the entry)

Tonraq

troixreplies.png

Alejandro24

-- Thanks! Hey, I'm Asian and I'm used to those films. More to come!
49.gif

Schulmanator

-- Thanks! The town looks pretty lonely right now, but it has now changed.

-- I get a bit lonely sometimes. It makes me sad.

ee99

--Thank you very much!

Manitoban

--Thank You!

troix.png

"Never Scan the QR Code!"

After the fire that devastated the little town, the town quickly rebuilt itself and it started to grow dramatically. In 30 years, the small town had grown into a major city.

cbdfortillaaug310413101.png

Here is the old town area, with the new school built in the site where the inferno originally stated.

cbdfortillasep904131016.png

Due East of the old town, the Markham Highway separates the old town area to the Central Business District.

cbdfortillasep404131016.png

The Central Business District is full of life. from the dazzling movie theaters...

cbdfortillasep130413101.png

...to High Rise Buildings...

cbdfortillasep160413101.png

...to the highest point in the city, the FTV Center.

cbdfortillasep260413101.png

We were back in the inferno, but the inferno consists of controllable fires and everyone can now have a piece of this inferno, with a thing called a light.

37.gif

cbdfortillaoct130413101.png

The light had been useful to us, with its glow they guide us through the night, with its wisdom we became smart and with its fire we became less challenged.

cbdfortillanov180413101.png

The light has been our guide, and may this light help prove the causes of the great inferno.

"A man should learn to detect and watch that gleam of light which flashes across his mind from within." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

The Investigation:

An Unknown Person: I have been working upon an investigation that will help determine the cause of the fire.

In this series,
I need the help of fellow members and citizens on Simtropolis.

The Synopsis:

Along the way, I have been looking at evidence of the fire. We have determined this fire as an arson, although it is no one in the town is suspected of the arson, and they have determined a stranger was in the area where the fire started. He is determined to be a Caucasian Man in his 30s and he was wearing a blue shirt, black pants, carries a backpack and he is last seen holding a black video cassette later found in the fire intact and running.

The video cassette has no videos except for a short clip of a Laramie Peacock that was used by NBC, an American TV company, in the 1960s and 1970s. Here is the video of the original peacock found on the scene of the crime:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE_oHJt_V5M

Doesn't play? Type 'Laramie Peacock' on Search.

A sticky note was attached to the paper. It says:

Color Wheel Password:

Green,
Blue,
Red,
Purple,
Red,
Yellow,
Green,
Blue,
Red,
Blue,
Orange

11 Feathers Give You a clue

G=Green

F=Yellow

E=Blue

D=Purple

C=Red

B=Orange

A=Space

GEC, ABC, CBC

Results will be Published on The Times of Troix Investigates: The Great Inferno.

©2011 CAS

The Next CJ is: Tram Around the City

Tonraq

Only two houses survived the great fire

Thank Goodness, water surrounded the blaze,

With its might it destroyed the fire's pyre

I the end, the fire disappeared with haste...

(933 more to go)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Next City Journal: Back to Inferno troix.png

"Never Scan the QR Code!"

The story bring us back in the inferno story, only finding that it is a big metropolis is full of life.

New on Next Journal: Title Block, Photos, Fonts and a mystery that needs to be solved by YOU!

Get your ticket to mystery now! 49.gif

planeticket.png

That's it for the teaser, See You Around!

vegoalltogether.png

Tonraq

le5.png

"Do you like the new logo"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Replies from A Short Story

@Alejandro24

--..."It is strange until some point"...

Thank you very much! I know it was strange if you put a little bit of literature, but I think it turned out good 9.gif

@gogosago

--I would like some sago (The jelly spheres you see on bubble tea)!

Thank you very much!

@NMUSpidey

--日本語が話せますか?

It is supposed to say Troix Newspaper but I just used the words 3 (三) and Shimbun.

@Benedict

--Loving the Iambic Parameter...

2 Days before I made the CJ, My teacher taught us Shakespeare's way of narration... 9.gif

@NMUSpidey

--Hehe, technically, it's "Three Newspaper".

日本語を少し話します。

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rural Town Trip

A very modern world stands before us.

But just outside we see deserted land,

A land full of fertility and work.

rmofcastletowneapr12401.png

People trying to escape to the wild

Had the power to destroy its beauty.

Life, death, destruction, and recreation

Builds this sprawl just for their entertainment

rmofcastletownejun18351.png

"Don't you see what lies around in our trip?"

Here lies adventure, rocks, adventure, rocks,

rocks adventure, adventure rocks is here!

rmofcastletownemar12351.png

"I'm tired... Let's go to that wonderful town!"

rmofcastletownenov11171.png

So, the sleepy-headed freaks slept on town...

農村市街旅行

非常に近代的な世界は私たちの前に立っている。

しかしちょうど外側に私たちは、捨てられた土地を参照してください。

妊孕性と作業の完全な土地。

野生に逃げようとする人々

その美しさを破壊する力を持っていた。

人生、死、破壊、およびレクリエーション

ちょうど彼らの娯楽のためにこのスプロールを構築

"あなたは私たちの旅で周りに何があるのか​​見当たらない"

ここで冒険、岩、冒険、岩は、ある

岩の冒険は、冒険の岩はここにある!

"私は疲れて...のは、その素晴らしい町に行こう!"

そう、眠い頭フリークは、町で眠った...

© 2011 111222333444

The next CJ is "Back to Inferno"

Tonraq

Are pictures really worth a thousand words?

And so again... ten syllables per line

So I'm trying even harder for this,

An old town forgotten on the river,

Memories burned in hell like a sinned lamb,

But this past has passed and move on today,

We're going to the airport's inner rein...

(962 words more to go)

Replies

@Alejandro24

--..."It is strange until some point"...

Thank you very much! I know it was strange if you put a little bit of literature, but I think it turned out good 9.gif

@gogosago

--I would like some sago (The jelly spheres you see on bubble tea)!

Thank you very much!

@NMUSpidey

--日本語が話せますか?

It is supposed to say Troix Newspaper but I just used the words 3 (三) and Shimbun.

@Benedict

--Loving the Iambic Parameter...

2 Days before I made the CJ, My teacher taught us Shakespeare's way of narration... 9.gif

@NMUSpidey

--Hehe, technically, it's "Three Newspaper".

日本語を少し話します。

Tonraq

le2e.png

Replies (2)

@avrelivs

--Well that wasn't very nice...

First of all you said that this CJ was terribly rushed... I would like to tell you that due to the help of my family, it only took 4 hours. Second of all, the newspaper was original, and you should look carefully because I wrote everything in it.

@escilnavia

--You're the hero!

Thanks for commenting... I made Joe Walsh myself and I never knew someone named Joe Walsh...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Short Story (10 syllables per line)

Why 10 syllables per line?

I was reading A Midsummer's Night's Dream by Shakespeare and I found out that in 1600s, all the plays were written in 10 syllables per line... Now, I am attempting to do the same -- in 2011.

An old gallant chiding forest of fear,

Lies a town bounded with mortal changelings.

With carelessness falls upon ol' townsfolk,

In greater fear no man hath set upon,

A blaze that would destroy the quaint commune.

oldtown.png

A quaint town lies forgotten mortal souls,

With disaster eating away feared folks,

They lose all of of their livelihood being.

All the mighty becomes the very weak,

All the giants become the poor midgets,

All the living became the putrid dead.

townonfire.png

It becomes the unforgivable truth...

This is where the true life begins the new fire.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

恐怖の古い勇敢な批判する森林、

嘘が町は殺人チェンジリングで囲まれる。

不注意では、オール'町民に落ちる

大きい恐れてだれにもかれらは、時に設定

古風な趣のあるコミューンを破壊してしまう火災。

古風な趣のある町では、人間の魂を忘れてある

災害では、恐れていた人々を離れて食べる

彼らは生活されるのはすべて失われます。

すべての偉大な、非常に弱くなる

すべての巨人は、貧しい人々小人になる

すべての生き物は、腐敗死者となった。

それが許されない真実になる...

真の人生は、新しい火を開始する場所、これがあります。

Update

Back in More... More... Now!

japanesenewspaper.png

Tonraq

le2.png

Edited by;111222333444 on

Today, were going to focus on Troix's independence as I create the region of Fortilla, the Capital City of Troix. Since it would be a while before the next updates, A teaser will be created in between the updates... This will be entitled "A Thousand words"

In 2011, A colony called Halcon gained independence from America. America, a powerful nation on earth, has no chance of preventing the independence on the new planet. Certain power struggles between the US Republicans and Democrats led to a huge protest led by Madamemoiselle Kylie Montiegé, now the current Prime Minister of the entire Sanese Archipelago. The huge protest eventually led to a revolution, in which the territory governor, Alec Matchulta, stepped down and Kylie Montiegé announced the independence of Halcon.

With the announcement of the independence on the island of Halcon, a crowd gathered at various squares around the country. In Fortilla, a huge crowd gathered at the Main Square (Now called Independence Square) to celebrate the victory over the powerful territorial regime. Newspapers such as the Times of Troix and San Shimbun, published the proclation of independence.

newspaperarticle1.png

However, America is planning to attack the country and take Fortilla. Then, Americans change hearts, as attacks on the country was unnecessary. Instead, negotiations took place, accepting to the reprisals that Halcon asked and the deal that would give Iban and Yoho their independence. A document released by Quekyleaks summarizes the actual plan America has on Troix during the negotiations.

VZCZCXRO34512

OO RUEHCHI RUEHDT RUEHHM

DE RUEHML #1814/04 3245861

ZNY CCCCC ZZH

O 010739Z MAY 21

FM AMEMBASSY FORTILLA

TO RUEHC/SECSTATE WASHDC IMMEDIATE 6770

INFO RUEHZS/ASSOCIATION OF ALMEKIAN NATIONS IMMEDIATE

RUEHBY/AMEMBASSY CALMARY IMMEDIATE 9620

RUEHWL/AMEMBASSY CARDIGAN IMMEDIATE 3425

RUEKJCS/SECDEF WASHDC IMMEDIATE

RHHMUNA/CDRUSPACOM CARDIGAN HI IMMEDIATE

C O N F I D E N T I A L SECTION 01 OF 02 FORTILLA 0018125

SIPDIS

SIPDIS

E.O. 12958: DECL: 06/01/2011

TAGS: PREL ECON MCAP PTER

SUBJECT: SUMMARY: INTERFERENCE WITH THE EXPANSION OF TROIX

1. (SBU) Summary: President Degraffe presided over the

signing of a number of reforms and economic agreements

on May 22, 2012 in Fortilla and Halcon.

However, the president has made a bill for the improvment of

Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) with Almekia,

which nonetheless will likely face a difficult passage

through the Sanese House of Officers. Almekia also

announced plans to donate shallow-draft patrol boats to

the Sanese Navy and to provide human rights-related assistance.

Hecklers criticizing Troix on dead bills as well as dead threads

hounded President Degraff that he stopped the bill

However, Troix is planning to expand its

territories that would eventually include American controlled

territory. The plan is to negotiate and stop the expansion of Troix

into American Territory. End Summary.

Visit Embassy Fortilla's Classified website:

http://www.state.sgo...fortilla/index. cfm

CHALMERS

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________