• Entry
  • Comment
  • Views

About this City Journal

A small stunning nation!

Entries in this City Journal

arthyr123

Hi, I'm Arthur!

Amazing, right? A month ago I was in a horrible, unhappy nation! But now I'm where everyone says it's the Dream Land!

And better, I'm here as the mayor! I bet this is gonna be an awesome adventure! Check it out!

I had a great arrival in the city. Today, I went to the city hall and worked a lot, read papers. Nothing unusual!

The main secretaries arrived at my office: Lucy,Dênio and Gabriela.

They invited me to do a tour in the city!

And there we go!

While we're taking off, I can view the historic center of the city. It's the second oldest neiborhood of the town! It was build in 1815 by Marcus Trevonir.

cxlscreenshotmounst53.jpg

We passed through the CDB. What a shame. I couldn't view all of it.But we stopped to view the Trenktown(Tall buildings),Cherry Trees(Small houses) and the Olympic Complex Mariju.

cxlscreenshotmounst232.jpg

We pass through the CDB again - "This pilot must have something against the CDB!" - And we had a look of Niddlebury, where skilled and unskilled workers can live happily.On the lower left bottom of the screen we can see small building. They are owned by the Rumpsbridge county.

cxlscreenshotmounst5.jpg

The secretaries gave me some pictures and started to tell me problems.- "Because not everything is perfect" - This picture showed the social difference and the beginning of traffic problems.

cxlscreenshotmounst53.jpg

(Taken on 01/15/11 - Stripes Avenue - Trenktown and Cherry Trees)

And before my head explodes, the pilot showed us a beautiful sunset. Viewed from the Chinewstu Island!

cxlscreenshotmounst252.jpg

And before we landed I finnaly could see the CDB and the Downtown -"Thanks God" - Well, almost.

cxlscreenshotmounst62.jpg

After this long day, I have to sleep and prepare myself for another one!