• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

Entries in this City Journal

rubeszilla

Join Charlie Sheen and Jamie Oliver in the third and final episode of A Town Called Beer. Charlie and Jamie go on a trip to the edge of reality but will they ever return? Based on a true story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------280px-OFLC_large_MA15%2B.svg.png

WARNING: This video contains DRUG USE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go to YouTube to view the video in FULL SCREEN:

http://www.youtube.c...la?feature=mhum

rubeszilla

The drama continues in Beer as the town struggles to cope with the escalating violence of the riots and Billy struggles to cope with his girlfriends breast implants. Are they real? Are they fake? Who really knows? Who really cares? A greater threat now looms over the town and it might well spell the end for life as we know it in a town called Beer....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------280px-OFLC_large_MA15%2B.svg.png

WARNING: This video contains STRONG LANGUAGE, DRUG USE, and ADULT THEMES. If such content offends you then do not view. Dirktator, if this is too much for Simtropolis then please remove my entry and send me a message.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go to YouTube to view the video in FULL SCREEN:

http://www.youtube.c...la?feature=mhum

rubeszilla

There are no schools

There are no hospitals

There are no police

There is only...

Beer.

Welcome to

A Town Called Beer

EPISODE 1 Johnny starts a riot then leaves town

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simtropolosians, I hope you have all experienced the great pleasure of seeing Tommy Wiseau's film The Room. Tommy Wiseau is like the antithesis of genius and his film is widely regarded as the worst movie ever made. If you haven't seen it then you can watch many highlights at YouTube, but I highly recommend you watch it - it's very entertaining - and my CJ will be a little funnier for you. If you can't be bothered then simply enjoy my filthy anarchistic slum town...

HD: If you have fast internet then change the settings to High Definiton

WARNING: This film contains one use of explicit language. If such language offends you then do not watch.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------